Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Does this work with compressed? These DL options on games this size are bad without NOPY or Zippy.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Yo Scrappy, i lost all my saves so i had to play from the beginning, and i'm having a huge problem with the phone message feature in the prologue, and if i just click ignore i get stuck on the little free roam portion on the subway station.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after arriving in the city

If i just click ignore i get stuck :(

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Yo Scrappy, i lost all my saves so i had to play from the beginning, and i'm having a huge problem with the phone message feature in the prologue, and if i just click ignore i get stuck on the little free roam portion on the subway station.

posted the same issue
:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Rodrigoofb

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020

Same here scrappy, Save us man

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Exact same issue. Deleted all the old save and started new. I am stuck at the train station.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i'm sorry to say, i am having the same issue, started a fresh playthrough with latest update (game and mod), getting a number of script errors, first one on the train platform when leaving town. 2nd shortly after arriving at subway station after phone conversation with ashley. also as per other posts seem to get stuck after with the speech options on the 3 characters. cant do anything after talking to them. thank you in advance

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020
used the fixed mod and traceback no longer appears, but i still managed to get stucked at the train station. Talked to the three characters and checked text and then what? Is it just me or....
A little help guys?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
used the fixed mod and traceback no longer appears, but i still managed to get stucked at the train station. Talked to the three characters and checked text and then what? Is it just me or....
A little help guys?
Exactly that. I guess this is what we deserve for being degenerate cheaters.

Patan

May 28, 2017
when all the paths enabled vicky and ashley ending doesnt show for me? Is that correct or my save file fucked too?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes