Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey Scrappy. Game is hanging up in all free roam events where there are phone messages. With your quick fix I'm not getting error messages anymore but unless I manualy go in and delete the wt_newmessage = false requirement I can't get out of a free roam. Happen so far at train station in the school in episode 1 and the boutique in episode 2.
I've just tried it and didn't get stuck anywhere. There's nothing in the code anymore that set it to True. Download the mod again and then load a save before freeroams start

Last edited:

nicenzo

Nov 9, 2018
I just downloaded WT mod but disabling path for Jenny didn't help to avoid closing path with Ashley at the end of chapter 4...

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Have now tried the Ashley path again at "a slow speed", so as not to miss any important points.

The fact remains that it doesn't work.
No matter what you try, the Jenny path is not "closed" and you miss a lot of Ashley.
Likewise, the game does not end at the end of chapter 4, when you reach the end, it jumps back to the beginning of chapter 4.

I now delete everything again and then try without mod but with the pdf walkthrough ....

I hope that something will somehow be cleared up, what's wrong here, would be reluctant to have to do without your mod, but honestly I don't want to start again with the amount of paths.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Shinny31

You need to download Unren separatly. -> https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Copy the File in the AOA Folder and start it. (Extract rpa packages = 1 Enter)
However, it's not necessary to extract the rpa´s.

Only as feedback for scrappy .
With fix 2 I have the same problems as before, and before the question arises, yes i even tried it with extracted rpa's
so it's possible to just paste the mod to the game folder without using Unren ??? Unren makes the game sizes way bigger than it already is.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
so it's possible to just paste the mod to the game folder without using Unren ?
Yes.
At least that wasn't a problem until chapter 3.
I haven't used unren in any game before, unless I wanted to see pictures and videos without actually playing.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well, with both old saves and a fresh game I'm getting booted to the main menu (sorta randomly?) with no error messages. Latest, was on a fresh run, at the library talking with Ashley, picked her path (study in the evening), said goodbye, then suddenly I'm at the main menu.

Last edited:

jreedwilkins

Oct 5, 2021
Well, with both old saves and a fresh game I'm getting booted to the main menu (sorta randomly?) with no error messages. Latest, was on a fresh run, at the library talking with Ashley, picked her path (study in the evening), said goodbye, then suddenly I'm at the main menu.
Same. I had the same issue at the end of chapter 3. It's frustrating because I can't figure out why.

Reactions: Shroluken

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Saw that this mod was updated yesterday and I didn’t realize it until later that evening, thanks for the hard work man, I know how busy you’ve been as of late. (y)

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Everyone I went ahead and redownloaded the game, and it goes back to the beginning even in the un-moded version. So its not the mod, something the devs did that completely bricked the saves.

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
Might be the only one seeing this but.. I grabbed the full game again and installed the mod without issue, however- even after unlocking the scene gallery it only shows what i saw available at the end of ch3.. just me? Maybe I missed something. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes