Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Whenever I try to open gallery I Get this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Gold/chp2/c2gold_eliz_2.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Gold/chp2/c2gold_eliz_2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 980, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 787, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1184, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Gold/chp2/c2gold_eliz_2.jpg'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP4_PUBLIC
Thu Dec 2 12:06:17 2021
```

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah dunno if it was the gold version or the mod. but all my saves are fucked now. even the ones i dl from the guy that has all the paths up to ch.3 in the offcial thread. i just started again anyway.

Last edited:

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Sounds like the new version of the game broke the saves of modded games. Just saw the Developers notes on the first page for the game -
If you used modded versions on the previous releases, old saves will be broken, making new content inaccessible due to the changes in the script. Consult the mod author for updated versions.
!! IMPORTANT !! For beta testers, please replay the chapter again to implement new checks and points for this chapter.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
gixxer750

This is almost always the case, when a mod changes game files.
Including chapter 3, I never had problems with savegames or the display of the correct selection options.
But with chapter 4 I just don't get the mod to work with the game or to accept old savegames.

I'm going to switch to the pdf walkthrough for the time being, with the amount of paths, you have to spend a day to get back to the end of chapter 3...

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So as I gathered the mod doesn't even work if you start a new game? This really sucks. Well I guess for the time being we all just have to accept constantly checking pdf walkthrough for now (if it will update to cp4 that is)

Edit: Or not? Just skip through the Ash path to see if I catch some error... and... well I didn't. The update started like it should (from the end of ch3 forward), scenes and renders opened just fine, aside from not being able to change paths for 2-3 girls didn't see anything major. Granted I didn't reed through the text so there might be some errors or missing flags, and I didn't "play" through other girls paths, so will see. So far everything seems fine for me. Anyway thanks scrappy for your work.

Last edited:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I couldn't continue the game after chap 3, it's just going back to the tittle screen.. Just wondering if there will be any fix for this? thanks

Reactions: dots

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Even with a fresh start and using Unren the walkthrough part of the mod doesn't function. Unsure what the issue is but looks like I'll be breaking out URM for another game.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Am I doing the installation wrong? When I unzipped the downloaded file I didn't find any Unren as the installation instruction say. Since only the game folder was in it, I copied it into the game directory but it didn't overwrite anything within the game folder. Am I missing a file? To be honest the mod doesn't seem to work. Note, I just started playing the game and have used the mod from the very first minutes of gameplay.

Turns out I had to restart the game completely after adding the mod. Then it showed :D - go me!

Last edited:

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Too bad it bricked the saves from CH3, I loved your mod it was so useful to play through every scenes. I'll keep my saves in case a fix is found, and in the meantime, I will start over a vanilla PT with PDF WT

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Mod doesn't work. No hints what so ever. Also you have to start a new game cuz after chapter 3 is makes you go to main menu.
Edit: After copying the files to the directory and fully overwrite; it works but saves still don't.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Mod doesn't work. No hints what so ever. Also you have to start a new game cuz after chapter 3 is makes you go to main menu.
Edit: After copying the files to the directory and fully overwrite; it works but saves still don't.
still doesnt work fully for me. No hints with choices but saves and cheats work...and i have restarted from scratch only change was cheats were enabled

Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
So, after starting a new game, does the mod work for them? after passing what was done in chapter 3?
I have not started my game yet due to this question, if someone answers it to me, I would appreciate it, so in that way, I will play it without mod .. if the case arises .. from now on, thanks if someone answers

Fake Take

Apr 7, 2021
scrappy sir I have android 11 smart phone but when I launch any adult VN game it crasher I have given all permission to APK.It starts up but when I press start or load it crashes.Can you help please

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
i have the mod everything was working fine but the game keeps going to the main menu right after the freemode event its very frustrating

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes