Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone happen to know if the issue with Valery's perfect score in the prologue was fixed? I'm trying to figure out if it's impossible or if I'm just skipping over something
Need to do this to get her " Perfect " Score

forzato

Jul 17, 2018
Definitely liked the prologue more than chapter one. To be honest the beta worked better than the release because a lot of the answers to the plot got answered immediately. This update felt like a part 1 of 2 due to little conflicts introduced. I feel like we saw acts one & two but not three & four. Nothing wrong with the quality though but next update will be more interesting.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
looks great, and yeah hoping we can meet the girl from the dorm who was later having a go at the receptionist lol.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I evidently have the memory of a goldfish. It's been about 2 months since I played this and when I went to play the new update from my last save I was confused as hell :unsure:

Gonna just start over so my confused little brain can process everything at once :LOL:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm relieved to see the harem tag...all of the girls in this are just so damn sexy. It would be an impossible choice to choose between them :p :LOL:. Jenny, Ashley, val, and Vicky are my favorites so far despite not much going on yet (to be expected after 2 releases) But they are all simply gorgeous.:love:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
This public version barely had any content or choices. I really like the whole story in general and how it's playing out, but beta sufficed.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port:

A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1 Public]
A.O.A. Academy apk [Ch. 1 Public][walkthrough+cheat+gallery MOD]
  • Currently preparing to packing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
How to enable cheat mode?pls discribe.I can't access it

Reactions: Mongoose69

BeastyNasty

Jun 27, 2019
The version we played until now was beta versions. This is the final version of Chapter 1 and it may have new renders and choices which was not there in beta version. So I suggest to play it again from the beginning.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Here's a patch to update the game to Gold version

and here's the complete Gold game

I've also updated the mod for this game here

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In a follow up to my earlier post, I have finally got around to playing back through into the new material. Not that far, but gar enough to remember that I want to shoot Jenny's brother Adam........in the face.......with a bazooka.......then drive over him with a dump truck.......then set the puddle on fire......then.....:cool:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Great game so far. (y) If it goes on like this, it becomes no. seven in my Top-5-list.

Can anybody tell me, how to get the two necessary Vicky-lovepoints to get her dorm scene?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
That harem tag though. I'm REALLY curious how that's going to factor in. As of right now, whoever you pick, the others seem to sign up for some ... acting lessons.

Here I was merrily enjoying my route, then the epilogue drops.
feels.gif

Reactions: Space Cat

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I've not played this before, but I freaking love the image quality and the models. The gratuitous "click here then here" thing I'm not so much a fan of but writing is good so far barring one thing.
The douchbag's introduction when you go into the principals office, I thought it was weird how antagonistic he was right away as well as how even if you choose to let all his nsults slide you get to the same dialogue anyway. It was imo a weak setup for the bad guy.

Reactions: MrFriendly

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Harem? I am not so sure. This is chapter 1 and already we have to make some choices between
1)Valery gym vs Pool
2)Rebecca swim vs Jade Jacuzzi
3)Ashley date vs Jenny Date

Reactions: Awry90 and Esp``
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes