SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have to say, while does feel like a slow burning for the potential of slay puss and harem, I do enjoy the potential and possible outcomes so far. Solid story telling, a Hateable Tybalt-Lite, a general loveable cast of girls. At some point I am going to have to screenshot the ton of misspelling and typos and paste them to the Dev at some point...

Reactions: der123fer
Jul 20, 2020
The choices in this game are kinda hard, unlike other College life games, I have interest in nearly all the available LI's.. In BADIK I knew who I was going after right away and stuck with it, and so on. On this, I actually feel *BAD* for disappointing the other girls for choices.

If Harem is a tag in this, I have no clue how that'll work out given how it's currently written.

Overall, this is a great VN so far, a few issues personally (note: these are personal thoughts and very MINOR issues that don't take away from the main experience of the game):

1. "Open world": I never liked Open worlds in VN's like this, but at least this one (so far) isn't gratuitous or expoitative like others can be.
2. Hide and seek: Kind of goes with open world, this one is *really* minor as it's just in the prologue. Hopefully it doesn't become a reocurring theme though.
3. Toward the mid to end of Ch. 1 I noticed the english gradually get worse, nothing major, but a few phrases made me chuckle at how they were structured.
4. Bump mapping on the skin is a bit excessive in some renders, like crater of the moon level of bump mapping.

Overall it's a great start with some real feelings in the story and characters, the renders are great (minus some bump mapping as stated above), and music is chosen well. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
so we are in ch 1 and Dev forced us to choose between Jenny and Ashley or the other girls , really ? is this really going to be a harem ?

sorry for my poor English.

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The harem or not harem debate should really be cleared up by the Dev so players who are not into single LI games don't waste their time.

In my opinion, based on what I played so far it is not a harem game because we already have to choose between scenes of the different girls and I think in harem games the player should be able to get all the girls and their scenes in 1 playthrough if he chooses.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The harem or not harem debate should really be cleared up by the Dev so players who are not into single LI games don't waste their time.

In my opinion, based on what I played so far it is not a harem game because we already have to choose between scenes of the different girls and I think in harem games the player should be able to get all the girls and their scenes in 1 playthrough if he chooses.
Oh you sorry plebs... Whining about not having a harem just because we are in literally CHAPTER 1 of a game that will have multiple chapters. Seriously? If the Dev had this game tagged as a Harem type then it will happen some time down the road.

-Facepalm- I am surrounded by BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS.

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Oh you sorry plebs... Whining about not having a harem just because we are in literally CHAPTER 1 of a game that will have multiple chapters. Seriously? If the Dev had this game tagged as a Harem type then it will happen some time down the road.

-Facepalm- I am surrounded by...
It's not whining about not having a harem in Ch.1, it's about how the game is written - and it is not written as a harem game, you have to choose between girls not "which girls", for example - Jenny date vs Ashley date - and that isn't something that harem games have (they could, but it's not typical for them and as you said it's only chapter 1 so we don't really have anything else to go on about). So it would be nice if dev himself could make it clear whether this game will have a harem route or not. We probably wouldn't have this debate about harem if the game wasn't tagged as a harem (we would get few questions like "will there be a harem route?" but nothing like it is now) So no one is whining about not having a harem in first chapter, people just want some clarification from dev and make a decision based on it.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There’s a lot of similar errors. The developer needs a proofreader. The fact that they mix up quiet and quite was my personal pet peeve. Tighter writing would help this game a lot (IMO).
Ugh. Same. I'll be starting a screenshooting hoard hand of typo fixes at somepoint to send to the Dev.

Reactions: MrFriendly

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
can someone tell me if the gold patch is just the public patch labeled gold or if its an independent patch that does something to the public release.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
There’s a lot of similar errors. The developer needs a proofreader. The fact that they mix up quiet and quite was my personal pet peeve. Tighter writing would help this game a lot (IMO).
I mean, I saw more mistakes later but I gave up. I'm not even sure TrueLoveGames is even going to read these posts. Also, what's with the constant use of "Haaa..."? I understand what they're trying to convey with that but, why do all characters use it?

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Just remove the harem tag, it's false advertising.

Harem? I am not so sure. This is chapter 1 and already we have to make some choices between
1)Valery gym vs Pool
2)Rebecca swim vs Jade Jacuzzi
3)Ashley date vs Jenny Date
790566_Ryan_Reynolds_Facepalm.gif
argh.gif
Don't forget when there is a scene in the library where we are told to choose who we talk to, Rebecca or Valery (Come on man, it's just a simple chat xD).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just remove the harem tag, it's false advertising.

View attachment 943129
View attachment 943130
Don't forget when there is a scene in the library where we are told to choose who we talk to, Rebecca or Valery (Come on man, it's just a simple chat xD).
Right... because being in the current state of the build and story we are supposed to have a harem right from the get go for no rhyme or reason... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah, but the tag on this site is used when the content exists right?
If people actually followed those rules there would a lot of games with a lot less tags. Unfortunately, as with many things on here, so many rules are haphazardly enforced.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah, but the tag on this site is used when the content exists right?
Yes. But look at the state of the build as is. Right now, it's early for a harem. Yet at the same time, the Dev, who is the poster of this, has this tag for a reason. So down the road, when relationships have been better learned and established, there may very well be a Harem established. But then again, people don't want to pay attention to that or can't seem to phathom that bit of logic. They want things NOW without any character building or development with the characters.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes