5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Have some problem with resolution. I am trying fulscreen and window with diferent resolution and steel have this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I've found the problem, it occurs with resolutions other then 16:9.

If you use a 16:9 (like 1280x700 or 1600x900) resolution, it should work, I'm gonna fix it for the next update.

Reactions: VaSSis

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The music plays at full volume no matter how I set it in the options.

And adjustable text speed would be nice.

[edit]

cant seem to progress in the game at all.

Last edited:

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Oh boy, making progress, really nice so far for version 0.2 - thanks for making the font much more enjoyable to read. Only bugs i encountered so far:

* After getting the ring the scene with "the dude" when going to sleep in your room triggered twice for me.
* In the Yen Scene with the bathtub when the foam is removed there is a placeholder in your text like [face expression 01] blabla
* Volume is bugged, sometimes it gets loud then again quiet

Can't wait for much more content. Take your time. Maybe add more animations if possible, but i know this is hard and a lot of work to do.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
With "Inn Entrance" you mean the Reception? Or is there another area I haven't found? Because I've slept multiple days, went to the reception, slept multiple days, went to the reception ... I've restarted the game and tried again, but nothing else happens.

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Oh boy, making progress, really nice so far for version 0.2 - thanks for making the font much more enjoyable to read. Only bugs i encountered so far:

* After getting the ring the scene with "the dude" when going to sleep in your room triggered twice for me.
* In the Yen Scene with the bathtub when the foam is removed there is a placeholder in your text like [face expression 01] blabla
* Volume is bugged, sometimes it gets loud then again quiet

Can't wait for much more content. Take your time. Maybe add more animations if possible, but i know this is hard and a lot of work to do.
Yeah animations are really time consuming, but I'd like to add some in the future, and with more then 2 frames :LOL:

With "Inn Entrance" you mean the Reception? Or is there another area I haven't found? Because I've slept multiple days, went to the reception, slept multiple days, went to the reception ... I've restarted the game and tried again, but nothing else happens.
Yeah I meant the reception. Strange, I'll investigate on this, sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: I found the bug, that's pretty dumb of me.

I'll hotfix it and make a new release ASAP, for now, I'll update the walkthrough.

The Triss peeping scene is bugged or I'm blind and can't see how to get out of it.
At the bottom of the screen there's a "Go back" interaction, you need to scroll down while holding left mouse button to see it. I think I need to add a indicator to make it more visible.

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
"You play as Erik, a young man who has decided to leave his family to pursue his dream, open a brothel in a big city."

No 'prostitution' tag, is this a 'couldn't even get fucked in a brothel' kinda deal?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
"You play as Erik, a young man who has decided to leave his family to pursue his dream, open a brothel in a big city."

No 'prostitution' tag, is this a 'couldn't even get fucked in a brothel' kinda deal?
No brothel so far, he only opened an Inn.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote