Unity Completed A Parallel World's Policy Against Declining Birthrates ~Appointed to The Role of Creampie Official!~ [v1.03] [LoserLoseEmpire]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
seriously though, the absurd proportion is a turn down instead
it's like fucking extraterrestrial lifeform
hard pass
Plot twist: it is an extraterrestrial lifeform. Player character is being deceived, and they look nothing like in the photos. Government needs to breed human-alien hybrids because reasons.

Now I'm thinking if this needs "monstergirl" tag.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay, saw the x-ray animations, and thought it would be dynamic...but no it's just 2-phase static.
And the rest of this "game" is also very meh.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
What is Kumao? Is it a game similar to this one?
It's a developer. I'm guessing they meant Semen Transfer Project, since the plot is similar.
More like Secret Casion, because you get a section where women are stuck in the wall like that and generally focuses on arses.
Plot of that one is practically the continuation of the first. Same reason different protagonist.

Mar 2, 2021
What the heck are the controls? I figured out the cameras but how do you do anything else?
On the right is the item menu; use hands to make the girl orgasm - that's how you get points. The more points you get, the better items you can buy. You can also have sex with the girls by pressing the male icon on the bottom-right of the screen. If you manage to impregnate the girl, pressing the female icon gives you another.
Crucial fact for anyone wanting to play the game - if the camera is facing a weird direction, you can click the reset button at the bottom of the screen.

Volxar

Mar 27, 2022
what does the monitor looking button do? if its a screenshot button, where do SS's save?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes