Unity Completed A Parallel World's Policy Against Declining Birthrates ~Appointed to The Role of Creampie Official!~ [v1.03] [LoserLoseEmpire]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so how we overcome declining birthrates?

taking away their human rights and turn them into meat toilets.
yeah that could work.
I think it also includes prison labor of the protagonist. Because I don't think anybody would voluntarily have sex with chicken-legged women like that.
I wonder what drugs they make him take that he can ejaculate so much.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
That is not quite true. Language settings do not apply to settings menu, and do not apply to items either. Items can be figured out by experimentation, but settings menu left me quite confused.
By experimentation, I figured out that top-left option is "automatically switch to the next girl when this one is impregnated", which makes the game seem like working at a factory.

It's a developer. I'm guessing they meant Semen Transfer Project, since the plot is similar.
Thank you. Their art is a lot better than this game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
uhh
edit: I'm kinda nervous about whatever is behind the mosaic censors there, too.

View attachment 3661328
The circled object is a cigarette lighter. A classier model than the colorful disposable ones.
Apparently, used to cause pain for sadomasochistic purposes.

Behind the mosaic? "suto??ro". Google search suggests it's a brand of drink sold in aluminium cans, "Strong Zero", which is censored because the developers don't have the rights to the product. Apparently, it is a strong alcoholic drink, so it might be applied to girls to get them drunk quickly. I am not sure which hole is used to drink it in the game.

Sep 25, 2021
How do you had a language function and then don't translate the damn settings. Is there even a way to fullscreen this game?

Edit: Accidentally found it, second from the right

Reactions: flannan

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Ain't no way those noodle legs can support the intercontinental freighters that girl is carrying.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
123cm hip
holy shit girl, what you eat to be that thicc?

seriously though, the absurd proportion is a turn down instead
it's like fucking extraterrestrial lifeform
hard pass

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
Untranslated (and unfinished) UI, crashes/hard locks on launch frequently, and controls seem completely nonfunctional. Hard pass on this dlsite unity shovelware trash.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Controls are trash, press random buttons and have no idea what you're doing, the models look AWFUL. Could of been slightly better if ya know the big ass didn't lead straight down to, as other users have said, chicken legs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AParallelWorldsPolicyAgainstDecliningBirthrates-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes