VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Peaceful Life [Episode 6] [FlyerPamphlet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

crypto

This is actually quite a funny, competently written, character driven.. story? It's not much of a game, but it is very enjoyable nonetheless.

The only problem I have with it would be it's very slow burn, but that still ends up fleshing out the world and characters, so I don't truly mind.

Hopefully the dev doesn't let the quality slip and stays consistent. Got high hopes for this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mauser45

An abysmal game of an MC who is humiliated and insulted by the women on a daily basis, from his "friends" to his actual family. So much for love and support

If this is supposed to be a harem game, it feels like the ending would be just all the girls ganging together to humiliate him one last time
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HansDampf788

OK, what the fuck did I just play through (episode 6)?

Let’s start with the good things, it’s not an annoying grindy sandbox shit, I didn’t have any bugs, and the Koikatu “renders”/models look good even MC doesn’t look bad but there are no animations.

Now let’s continue with the bad things, the translation needs work, the writing itself is in some scenes good but these scenes are in the minority.

The game is missing the humiliation tag because that is all that the other characters do humiliate the MC.

The MC behaves stupid first he tells Bloodraven not to do stupid things like jumping from buildings and then he does it himself injures himself and can’t even walk home by himself.

There are too many male NPC’s around for a harem game, what is even worse it seems to be an incest-harem game but there is talk about the father being just overseas and an older brother even showed up in the last update.

One of the NPCs fucked the mother(Rina) of one of the MC’s classmates and now it seems Rina is after the MC. I don’t like that sex scene because it is just a voyeurism scene that the MC actually couldn’t see and what is even worse Rina seems to be a LI but I don’t have any interest in her(written as a whore who constantly cheats on her husband and was shown in a sex scene with an NPC). I won’t say this scene is NTR but the scene and what is said about Rina ruins her as a LI.

Most of the female characters are unlikeable, they are either straight-up yandere or at least stalkers. The only females that I like at the moment and see as actual LI are Bloodraven/Aurier and Yumi and that is not good in a harem game when most of the LI’s are unlikeable.

At the moment the game is basically trash and needs a complete rewrite and some scenes need to be replaced because what the Dev thinks is funny is not funny and just humiliation for the MC.

Currently, the game is only for people who are masochists who like to be humiliated and femdom but then it is not even sexual femdom most of the girls just treat the MC like trash.

The Dev plans to have the MC evolve over time (I don’t think the MC is the problem) but before this happens he will already lose most of his target audience because most people that are into harem games and not into being humiliated.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

yes
    Shiori (best imouto)
    Saki
    the fam (that includes Yumi too)
    yes just yes

the grammar is shakey
    but the weeby humor is actually up my alley
    and its not often i get to enjoy the antics that ensue in the MCs day to day life over my penor's priorities
    surprised there arent more eyeballs on this one
    heck im shook im the first one rating this
    cuz the game is just a good time, a gem

if you've noticed the female dom tag and are a lil on the fence
    i too was a lil worried but relaaxxx nothin to worry bout fam
    its not the extreme kind