3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2 Room 33.png Overview:
Story of an ordinary student who only wants to sleep in peace, alas his desire to sleep turns to be his biggest enemy, with the risk of being held back and get kicked out of school, can he survive this great adversity and find the time to sleep peacefully again? Follow his daily life and watch him bag one, two, or fifty girls along the way.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-22
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: FlyerPamphlet -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5 Bedroom 71.png 5 LoveHotel 5.png 6 Karaoke 1.png 6 Morningrun 1.png 6 Corridor 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerPamphlet

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2021
Is this animated or planned to be animated at all?
Currently not, still undecided for the next update but I really want to. I'm currently trying to animate one (or two) H-scenes for the fourth episode but it's a bit hard because of some technical issue, I'll try to find a workaround somehow.

Jan 6, 2020
Currently not, still undecided for the next update but I really want to. I'm currently trying to animate one (or two) H-scenes for the fourth episode but it's a bit hard because of some technical issue, I'll try to find a workaround somehow.
Yeah either way the characters and renders look good so far, was just wondering cuz it's made in koikatsu and that usually means it'll have animation in it. Good luck dev, looking forward to seeing your progress on this!

FlyerPamphlet

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2021
Looks pretty good. How many scenes does this have?
If by scenes you mean H-scene there's currently only 1 'proper' scene, which is an HJ. There's also some other scene that you might consider H which is peeping and femdom (this one is used more like a joke). Scenes that involves penetration and more will be available in the next update. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Jsd16

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
"Story of an ordinary student who only wants to sleep in peace"
...i feel that.....
.thanks for the share...good luck...

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The title of the thread need fixing, currently [Episode 1 - 3] is listed under Dev name from the Lastest Updates page.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Great start to the game dev with amazing characters . I especially love Maria , Shiori and " HAREM " tag .
I hope it stays as it is (VN) not a fan of sandbox .
I wish there will be no surprise NTR with so many male NPC.
Added to my watchlist , can't wait to see how next episode develops .

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Only read as far as through the first day of the game, but holy shit this mc is a compassionless insensitive immature asshole lol
The man just wants to sleep, leave him alone. Damn anime titties getting in the way.

Basic animations in koikatsu are all premade and with a little care can look rather fantastic. Bet I can solve whatever issue your having fairly quickly. Feel free to DM me.

FlyerPamphlet

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2021
I wish there will be no surprise NTR with so many male NPC.
No NTR whatsoever don't worry, the guys is just a bunch of side characters.

Only read as far as through the first day of the game, but holy shit this mc is a compassionless insensitive immature asshole lol
So basically is the MC is Tanaka from Tanaka is listless?
I actually have someone like Konosuba Kazuma in mind when writing the MC. Kazuma and some SMEE's protagonists, maybe I did took MC's assholeness a bit too far though.

Basic animations in koikatsu are all premade and with a little care can look rather fantastic. Bet I can solve whatever issue your having fairly quickly. Feel free to DM me.
Thanks for the offer but the problems usually comes from my hardware, which is a really old laptop. But, I'll be sure to DM you if I have any problem regarding KK itself, thanks!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes