3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
This game looked interesting and I wanted to give it a shot, can't read anything when it looks like this though. screenshot0001.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding contents, some people pointed out that I sometimes make the MC too stupid and he's the butt of the jokes a too many times. After re-reading my script, I came to a conclusion that... I fucking do, sometimes bit too much even for my own liking, so expect it to be reduced in this and future update, some jokes here and there but not too much. Thanks again for those who pointed out to me, I really appreciate it, you guys really opened my eyes.
FlyerPamphlet, from what point does this change occur? Personally, as it started, I can't say that I like it. But if it changes and the MC isn't the center of all the teasing and he behaves in a not so stupid way, I might be interested. But the truth is that I don't really feel like playing to that point if it takes a while.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
is this a kinetic novel?
By now it pretty much seems that way. Whenever I feel it has been a long time since I got a choice, I skip through the content to see how long it takes before one comes up. This one went on for a loooooong time, and the choice I got wasn't even an in-story one, it was which version a sex scene I'd like to see. So too 'kinetic' for me in any case, I'm out.

Reactions: Azerov

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
A Peaceful Life [Episode 6] [FlyerPamphlet] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 175 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 141 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
By now it pretty much seems that way. Whenever I feel it has been a long time since I got a choice, I skip through the content to see how long it takes before one comes up. This one went on for a loooooong time, and the choice I got wasn't even an in-story one, it was which version a sex scene I'd like to see. So too 'kinetic' for me in any case, I'm out.
i did the same thing and at one point i held down the skip button for around2-5 minutes and damn thats alooooong time to go without any choices. if we dont include the questionare you get like 3 choice througout the game. and im not even sure if the matter since you cant decide who you bang.

lastly the sex scene with sasaki ruined it for me. that one dicks to many in a harem game getting action. not NTR i'll admit but dont wanna see other guys bang. but yeah this game is VERY kinetic. never mind the MC getting his ass beat the whole way through.

this is the first time im playing this btw. so i had no way of realizing this until now

Reactions: HansDampf788

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i did the same thing and at one point i held down the skip button for around2-5 minutes and damn thats alooooong time to go without any choices. if we dont include the questionare you get like 3 choice througout the game. and im not even sure if the matter since you cant decide who you bang.

lastly the sex scene with sasaki ruined it for me. that one dicks to many in a harem game getting action. not NTR i'll admit but dont wanna see other guys bang. but yeah this game is VERY kinetic. never mind the MC getting his ass beat the whole way through.

this is the first time im playing this btw. so i had no way of realizing this until now
FlyerPamphlet
So...after episode 4...I quit because this was from my perspective a bad VN ( for my taste, this is just a personal preference not saying that this VN is bad for everyone, but for me only) I kept this thread under watch for ...not sure why to be honest but I did so when I read that Dev made some changes to MC and everyone else I was quite happy because that meant dev listened to what I said and anyone else for that matter and did his best to change a bit.
Now this scene was probably in episode 5 so I won't bash it too much...the scene where Sasaki fucked Ruri's mom...and he told Ruri that he fucked her mom and he got slapped once or twice...now after this MC asked if he could ..and hell rained down on him... so he got a beat down from Ruri, then around 10 characters joined in and pummeled him...so ...Sasaki who FUCKED her mom..got a slap..and said it's okay it's not your fault ..and MC asked if he could and got a beatdown from Ruri and 3rd class students INCLUDING THE FUCKING TEACHER.....
About showing Sasaki being shown (for quite some time I might add) fucking Ruri's mom...we didn't need that ..it's a harem game (as far as I understood at least ) not a free fuck all, that could have been done easier if we just skipped that moment and had it told, Sasaki feeling guilty and telling during the meeting(code red) what happened, MC getting pummelled...was again fucking stupid...even for the laughs...I mean I'll admit I laughed a sec when Ruri attacked him..and it is a bit normal ...but Sasaki getting a slap and moving on is shit and MC getting pummelled like a bitch by everyone is shit.... was not funny at all...
Also the butt of the jokes continued...we are introduced to 2 new characters...Maru and Maki or something like that..and of course one of them hates MC...cause we didn't had enough characters that basically hate MC...we needed a new one....for reasons I guess...
So ...bear in mind that I have not played since end of episode 4 and read the news about changing the character and everyone else since episode 6..so I reckon most of these were in episode 5...at least I hope...
After that it was .... slightly better? maybe?
I mean MC wasn't that much laughed at or humilliated so it did improve a bit...but not that much...take for example the scene in library..that was again shit... MC acting retarded then being humilliated and harmed also...
the sister was a interesting twist... and not bad, I don't mind the sister being a bit yandere though it conflicts with how she was before .... cold and being disgusted with MC to being all lovey dovey ..I like her new attitude but yea...there's that
Mom still being a bitch...not that she sleeps with other men or somethinig like that but treating her son like a disease...that shit...is..shit...
Overall the VN improved and I hope to see improvements like these in the future (especially in the mom character and teacher..though mostly the mom character)
These are all my personal thoughts and other peoples gameplay will probably be different than mine.
I'm not saying don't try the game , try it and make your own oppinion.
Keep up the good work dev.

Aug 23, 2021
Looked very Nice at first. The art is reaaly good, I know it is Koikatsu but it is still good, fit my taste.

As for the story... I dont agree with others that this is complete crap but it is not for my taste either and it cold use a bit more choices

Reactions: Lerd0 and Azerov

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
FlyerPamphlet
So...after episode 4...I quit because this was from my perspective a bad VN ( for my taste, this is just a personal preference not saying that this VN is bad for everyone, but for me only) I kept this thread under watch for ...not sure why to be honest but I did so when I read that Dev made some changes to MC and everyone else I was quite happy because that meant dev listened to what I said and anyone else for that matter and did his best to change a bit.
Now this scene was probably in episode 5 so I won't bash it too much...the scene where Sasaki fucked Ruri's mom...and he told Ruri that he fucked her mom and he got slapped once or twice...now after this MC asked if he could ..and hell rained down on him... so he got a beat down from Ruri, then around 10 characters joined in and pummeled him...so ...Sasaki who FUCKED her mom..got a slap..and said it's okay it's not your fault ..and MC asked if he could and got a beatdown from Ruri and 3rd class students INCLUDING THE FUCKING TEACHER.....
About showing Sasaki being shown (for quite some time I might add) fucking Ruri's mom...we didn't need that ..it's a harem game (as far as I understood at least ) not a free fuck all, that could have been done easier if we just skipped that moment and had it told, Sasaki feeling guilty and telling during the meeting(code red) what happened, MC getting pummelled...was again fucking stupid...even for the laughs...I mean I'll admit I laughed a sec when Ruri attacked him..and it is a bit normal ...but Sasaki getting a slap and moving on is shit and MC getting pummelled like a bitch by everyone is shit.... was not funny at all...
Also the butt of the jokes continued...we are introduced to 2 new characters...Maru and Maki or something like that..and of course one of them hates MC...cause we didn't had enough characters that basically hate MC...we needed a new one....for reasons I guess...
So ...bear in mind that I have not played since end of episode 4 and read the news about changing the character and everyone else since episode 6..so I reckon most of these were in episode 5...at least I hope...
After that it was .... slightly better? maybe?
I mean MC wasn't that much laughed at or humilliated so it did improve a bit...but not that much...take for example the scene in library..that was again shit... MC acting retarded then being humilliated and harmed also...
the sister was a interesting twist... and not bad, I don't mind the sister being a bit yandere though it conflicts with how she was before .... cold and being disgusted with MC to being all lovey dovey ..I like her new attitude but yea...there's that
Mom still being a bitch...not that she sleeps with other men or somethinig like that but treating her son like a disease...that shit...is..shit...
Overall the VN improved and I hope to see improvements like these in the future (especially in the mom character and teacher..though mostly the mom character)
These are all my personal thoughts and other peoples gameplay will probably be different than mine.
I'm not saying don't try the game , try it and make your own oppinion.
Keep up the good work dev.
I don't like how the game started and, after your explanation, I think I prefer to include it directly on my ignore list and find another one. I haven't seen that scene (I haven't gotten that far, I preferred to leave it before), but surely it isn't to my liking (if the MC isn't there, it isn't to my liking). Including those scenes in a harem game is really a bad move. Although also how the MC behaves and how they treat him seems to me quite poorly chosen for a harem game.

In any case, I wish FlyerPamphlet luck with the game.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Awful. A harem game where the dev is obsessed with satisfying other cocks while the MC gets nothing. Terrible. Fake harem game. Doesn't even matter that the MC is shit. When all the best sex content is other dudes, then you know it's a shit harem game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Awful. A harem game where the dev is obsessed with satisfying other cocks while the MC gets nothing. Terrible. Fake harem game. Doesn't even matter that the MC is shit. When all the best sex content is other dudes, then you know it's a shit harem game.
I haven't been able to get to see any sex scene, I have abandoned it before. But from what I see, I haven't missed much. In fact, I'm glad I missed it. From what I've played it seems like an unpromising harem game (an MC that doesn't appeal to me at all, and some LIs that seem to hate him). With the comments I read, I confirm my suspicions.

For my part, if FlyerPamphlet completely rethinks the game, I may find it interesting, as it's now, I will not even try it again.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
WTF u talking about?

There is literally ONE FUCKING SCENE where it's not the MC (but his friend) to explain the next scenes.

Not liking this scene, fine (even I think the dev could change that part, instead of showing the whole act, showing a flashback of the MC's friend with some images), but telling a lie like that just to keep the people away from the game is a low blow.

Jan 15, 2018
people really hate Sucky sucky
there wont be any ntr according to earlier comments... so his extracurricular activities shouldnt be concerning
imo
thats if thats where the complaints stem from
if its b/c there arent many sex scenes and Sasaki is among those few
understandable~
and on the MC gettin bullied n jazz
ye the 3rd years + Sakura spooked me too
all of whom mellowed out by ep 6 due to a new circle jerk bout our bois dick
hoping its gonna be that way moving forward as well
but i mean with the teach and students pouncing on him over that insensitive joke
i liken it to Tom n Jerry-esque violence

having read + watched a lot of harem romcoms
this isnt really that toxic
now if this did the same type of antics with barebones development for 200 *cough* Nisek- *cough* chapters
ye i'd be salty
but thats jus the lens i view this with

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
WTF u talking about?

There is literally ONE FUCKING SCENE where it's not the MC (but his friend) to explain the next scenes.

Not liking this scene, fine (even I think the dev could change that part, instead of showing the whole act, showing a flashback of the MC's friend with some images), but telling a lie like that just to keep the people away from the game is a low blow.
I don't know what that scene is for, but I prefer not to see it, not "live" or in flashbacks.

there wont be any ntr according to earlier comments... so his extracurricular activities shouldnt be concerning
imo
understandable~
but i mean with the teach and students pouncing on him over that insensitive joke

now if this did the same type of antics with barebones development for 200 *cough* Nisek- *cough* chapters
ye i'd be salty
When does episode 6 start? I'm sure I haven't arrived, and I certainly give up watching the first 5 episodes, so I prefer to try to see if I like it from the 6th (I've seen enough of the first 5, I don't need to watch another minute). Won't you have a save game at the beginning of episode 6?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
imo
understandable~

ye i'd be salty
Yeah at first the 3rd years and the teacher bullying the MC make me angry but it seems the things in the new chapters are starting getting better I hope the people start treating the MC like a human being its funny the first 4, 5 times but scenes like the teacher lettim the MC getting bullying and the one where the friend MC fucks the mom of the blonde girl and he only gett a slapp but the MC for making a joke gets beating for every female makes me angry to tell you true
I hope the things keep getting better like in chapter 6 good luck to the dev

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The brother with gynophobia... and the way you got the girls to stop bullying the MC... loved the update. FlyerPamphlet More little sister please :D

Gotta love the yandere. I was sad she didn't have much of a role in this update.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes