3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The brother with gynophobia... and the way you got the girls to stop bullying the MC... loved the update. FlyerPamphlet More little sister please :D

Gotta love the yandere. I was sad she didn't have much of a role in this update.
Would you have a save game at the beginning of episode 6?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, I don't. I only have one save for the game and it's right at the end of 6.
Ok, no problem

I have started the game, but I don't like the start and . Honestly, I prefer to skip them and see if the game can like me from episode 6. That is why I'm interested in a saved game at the beginning of this episode. It might also help to know when it starts and skip the whole game to that point using CTRL.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, no problem

I have started the game, but I don't like the start and . Honestly, I prefer to skip them and see if the game can like me from episode 6. That is why I'm interested in a saved game at the beginning of this episode. It might also help to know when it starts and skip the whole game to that point using CTRL.
It starts right after the MC gets arrested for public exposure. Just skip until you see the MC get his pants accidently pulled down in public by his sister.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It starts right after the MC gets arrested for public exposure. Just skip until you see the MC get his pants accidently pulled down in public by his sister.
I guess I'll skip the game to that point. I preferred a saved game, but it will work for me that way too.

In any case I'm not going to play the first 5 episodes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that I have skipped the first 5 chapters and there is a lot of content. Few choices too. And I don't know if any that affects something more than the next scene.

I've seen the friend's scene (a really fast view). I haven't seen the context, but I don't like to see it even in fast motion. If it disappears I will not miss it, and I think the game will improve. In a harem game (or really of any kind) such a scene kills my mood. The same cannot be included in the 3 words, but I don't care, I don't want to see it. FlyerPamphlet it would not be bad if you rethink making the scene at least skippable (from my point of view, making it avoidable would be better, but hey, it's your game).

In case, after skipping the game to episode 6, I think I'm going to try to only see the scenes that I think aren't humiliating (I think very few, from what I have seemed to see) for the MC, completely ignoring the rest.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The
The truth is that I have skipped the first 5 chapters and there is a lot of content. Few choices too. And I don't know if any that affects something more than the next scene.

I've seen the friend's scene (a really fast view). I haven't seen the context, but I don't like to see it even in fast motion. If it disappears I will not miss it, and I think the game will improve. In a harem game (or really of any kind) such a scene kills my mood. The same cannot be included in the 3 words, but I don't care, I don't want to see it. FlyerPamphlet it would not be bad if you rethink making the scene at least skippable (from my point of view, making it avoidable would be better, but hey, it's your game).

In case, after skipping the game to episode 6, I think I'm going to try to only see the scenes that I think aren't humiliating (I think very few, from what I have seemed to see) for the MC, completely ignoring the rest.
Scenes whit the childhood friend are all good I think is the girl that has treated better the MC in the game at the moment and is the one the MC have more scenes so check it out

Reactions: BlasKyau and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The

Scenes whit the childhood friend are all good I think is the girl that has treated better the MC in the game at the moment and is the one the MC have more scenes so check it out
the only girl that treated him better than the rest
rest of the girls just straight out bully him or humiliate him....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The

I guess I'll see her scenes. What I'm sure is that I will skip all the scenes in which the mother appears. If the game stops being more of a kinetic novel and becomes a true VN, there won't be much of a chance that I will choose to develop a romantic relationship with her. And for now I like the teacher almost as badly.

the only girl that treated him better than the rest
rest of the girls just straight out bully him or humiliate him....
That has been my impression. Let's see if that changes (and the scene of the blond friend disappears, I still don't understand what function it has apart from annoying people who like harem games)

Jan 15, 2018
I don't know what that scene is for, but I prefer not to see it, not "live" or in flashbacks.

When does episode 6 start? I'm sure I haven't arrived, and I certainly give up watching the first 5 episodes, so I prefer to try to see if I like it from the 6th (I've seen enough of the first 5, I don't need to watch another minute). Won't you have a save game at the beginning of episode 6?
nah fam cant help ya there
this laptop is on the cheaper end 15 gigs of free space
so when i finish playin a game + all routes i delete it till the next update comes out
i believe ep 6 starts after you get pantsed by Shiori in public

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I like the sample renders but the talk here and the reviews have me worried to try it.

I normally try things for myself regardless but I do not want to see voyeurism scenes and if there is no way to skip them or make them avoidable this probably isnt for me. Especially if the character that's involved with them becomes a LI for the MC.

Is there a plan for animations for this game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the sample renders but the talk here and the reviews have me worried to try it.

I normally try things for myself regardless but I do not want to see voyeurism scenes and if there is no way to skip them or make them avoidable this probably isnt for me. Especially if the character that's involved with them becomes a LI for the MC.

Is there a plan for animations for this game?
I don't know if there is any intention of her being a LI. Anyway, you have to see the scene, at least for now the only way to skip it is by using CTRL.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Especially if the character that's involved with them becomes a LI for the MC.
I don't know if there is any intention of her being a LI.
I don't know of the Dev plans to make her an actual LI but after her affair with a classmate of the MC becomes public there is a scene where the MC gets arrested because his little sister accidentially pulls his pants down in the middle of a park and she sees the massive dick of the MC and is mesmerized by it and later she is standing in front of the school watching the MC. So she has at the very least sexual interest in the MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know of the Dev plans to make her an actual LI but after her affair with a classmate of the MC becomes public there is a scene where the MC gets arrested because his little sister accidentially pulls his pants down in the middle of a park and she sees the massive dick of the MC and is mesmerized by it and later she is standing in front of the school watching the MC. So she has at the very least sexual interest in the MC.
Well, I have tried to play the first 5 episodes. But I have failed miserably. In the end, I skipped all the scenes that I didn't like or was outraged by (most of the episodes, to tell the truth). I haven't finished episode 6, but it seems a little better (although with the bad aftertaste of the previous ones, possibly the improvement is more important than how I feel about it)

For the rest, including as LI the mother of one of the girls, who the whole school knows about cheating on her husband with a student, as well as possibly other guys (which makes her a slut) isn't a good movement.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
One of the games with the best humor and jokes I've played so far.
Lots of funny and good characters despite the normal school setting without anything special.
If I've to say something I didn't like is that by playing until episode6 the story is developing too much towards Yumi's route (excluding the scene with Izumi) probably the character that I really don't liked so far, especially cause i dislike childhood friends characters and avoid choices about them, so I hope this game, despite the other characters, doesn't continue with Yumi as the main route.
The best character so far is MC's mother, too bad it doesn't seem to me that she is among those selectable in the future otherwise I'll go with the full incest route with her (and not her sister yandere)
Except Saki, the character I liked the most is definitely Reina, probably the one I found most interesting.
Other characters I liked include Miko, Keiko and the red-haired crazy friend at school.
Nice and very funny game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45 and Lerd0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One of the games with the best humor and jokes I've played so far.
Lots of funny and good characters despite the normal school setting without anything special.
If I've to say something I didn't like is that by playing until episode6 the story is developing too much towards Yumi's route (excluding the scene with Izumi) probably the character that I really don't liked so far, especially cause i dislike childhood friends characters and avoid choices about them, so I hope this game, despite the other characters, doesn't continue with Yumi as the main route.
The best character so far is MC's mother, too bad it doesn't seem to me that she is among those selectable in the future otherwise I'll go with the full incest route with her (and not her sister yandere)
Except Saki, the character I liked the most is definitely Reina, probably the one I found most interesting.
Other characters I liked include Miko, Keiko and the red-haired crazy friend at school.
Nice and very funny game.
The truth is that your sense of humor and mine differ remarkably. For me, there are many games that develop the humor part much better than this while dealing with a not very smart MC. I think the level of humiliation the MC is subjected to in this game totally kills the immersion and makes the game difficult for many fans of the harem genre.

Also, for me Yumi is one of the few salvageable characters. Certainly episode 6 tries to change the dynamic between the MC and many characters, but I see it a little too late to be of interest to many players. By now, most LIs are just plain obnoxious.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Probably abandoned because the Dev got so much criticism of the unliked content and basically no support on Patreon.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes