3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think he just didn't feel like fixing all the shit he did in the past chapters.
It would take some work to tone down the jokes and make the MC stop being a punching bag, not least because he seemed to be used to that kind of humor.
Not to mention the few supporters he had on Patreon (which is currently zero, no supporters). So, I particularly understand why he disappeared, it wasn't worth fixing everything with that little money he was paid.
Possibly if instead of trying to fix the situation by changing the behavior of the LIs in chapter 6, the dev had proceeded to modify the previous chapters, postponing chapter 6 for a more opportune moment, it would have been much better for him.

Chapters 1 to 5 are a call to disaster in what is intended to be a harem game. Virtually all LIs disappear as potential romances. Except a couple of them: Not many fans of the harem genre are going to reach chapter 6 and contemplate the (partial) redemption of some LIs.

That was to be expected, in the end, the idea behind the harem genre is a power fantasy so making the MC a loser and being humiliated is not what most harem fans want in a game so he failed to attract his target audience.
Certainly this game completely fails to achieve that result (power fantasy). On the other hand, it's very good at turning the MC into a loser who is continually humiliated.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Jul 31, 2020
why not just change what the game is going for then if its failing at one thing instead of continuing to go for that why not just change it to be more about what its doing good ... and so what if it doesn't please everyone who plays it no game is gonna do that ... just say fuck u to to the people that talk shit about the game like they don't have to play it if they got problems with it and move on and continue making it for people that do like it ... if you want to make a game and got a idea / like the game your making why should it matter what other people think about it ... regardless of what most people say theirs still always gonna be a group of people out there like 98% of the time that are gonna support the game ... maybe if its not as much support as you where hoping for but still support is support regardless ... im not saying the criticism is the reason this game stopped maybe something else happened or w/e im not 100% sure but im just saying in general if it is cuz a lot of people atlest seem to think that might be the reason it was stopped.

anyways idk maybe im just saying this cuz it was one of the few games i had on my list of games i was actually keeping a eye on for new updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
why not just change what the game is going for then if its failing at one thing instead of continuing to go for that why not just change it to be more about what its doing good ... and so what if it doesn't please everyone who plays it no game is gonna do that ... just say fuck u to to the people that talk shit about the game like they don't have to play it if they got problems with it and move on and continue making it for people that do like it ... if you want to make a game and got a idea / like the game your making why should it matter what other people think about it ... regardless of what most people say theirs still always gonna be a group of people out there like 98% of the time that are gonna support the game ... maybe if its not as much support as you where hoping for but still support is support regardless ... im not saying the criticism is the reason this game stopped maybe something else happened or w/e im not 100% sure but im just saying in general if it is cuz a lot of people atlest seem to think that might be the reason it was stopped.

anyways idk maybe im just saying this cuz it was one of the few games i had on my list of games i was actually keeping a eye on for new updates.
Well, it looks like the Dev found out that most of the target audience didn't like his game too much. In fact, he recognizes at some point that to reach his audience he must change the approach (and he changes it in chapter 6), the problem is that to get to chapter 6 you have to play the previous 5. And to my knowledge few ever got to that point, and those who did found a notable number of LIs to be beyond any possibility of romance.

It has had notable mistakes for a harem game: LIs that humiliate the MC (among which are the mother and a teacher), an LI that sleeps with a classmate and whose scene you have no choice but to see, plus another teacher who allows a group of students to humiliate the MC without doing anything (making her another LI to avoid) Certainly, choosing to leave everything as it was and try to fix it from chapter 6 did not give the intended result. The solution would have been to change the behavior of the MC and the LIs and modify the scenes so that they were no longer humiliating. It's fine to pretend to do humorous scenes where the MC suffers the consequences of some mistake or misunderstanding, but the game takes it to the extreme and quickly becomes something that goes from being funny to being frustrating at best. In fact, Dev himself realizes, after criticism, this fact, but instead of solving it from the beginning, he prefers to leave the first 5 chapters as they are and moderate these situations in the sixth. From my point of view a new wrong decision.

Jul 31, 2020
so why not instead of trying to change the game just change audience your trying to make the game for? if your going for 1 thing and its not working out why not work with what u got and continue and just change who its for instead of just giving up all together ... i mean ya sure u could do stuff like go back and edit old content in the game and make newer content be diifferent to try and reach the original audience goal but at the same time u could just also like i said change who your goal target for the game is instead and that would probably be less work in a sense cuz you dont have to try and drastically change stuff or go back and edit old content.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so why not instead of trying to change the game just change audience your trying to make the game for? if your going for 1 thing and its not working out why not work with what u got and continue and just change who its for instead of just giving up all together ... i mean ya sure u could do stuff like go back and edit old content in the game and make newer content be diifferent to try and reach the original audience goal but at the same time u could just also like i said change who your goal target for the game is instead and that would probably be less work in a sense cuz you dont have to try and drastically change stuff or go back and edit old content.
The truth is that, as the first 5 chapters are made, it's difficult to know who the game is aimed at. The main audience, that is, fans of the harem genre, don't seem to be enthusiastic about the game, and it doesn't seem to be aimed at any other audience in particular. Sure there are some people who are interested, but the game just didn't get a notable audience but a lot of criticism.

Well, the Dev left the first 5 chapters untouched and changed the focus on 6 (toned down his "jokes" and softened the reactions of the LIs). Given what happened, it doesn't seem that leaving the initial 5 chapters untouched would give the expected result. Actually, that new audience that the game could target doesn't seem to exist, beyond a few people.

Jul 31, 2020
The truth is that, as the first 5 chapters are made, it's difficult to know who the game is aimed at. The main audience, that is, fans of the harem genre, don't seem to be enthusiastic about the game, and it doesn't seem to be aimed at any other audience in particular. Sure there are some people who are interested, but the game just didn't get a notable audience but a lot of criticism.

Well, the Dev left the first 5 chapters untouched and changed the focus on 6 (toned down his "jokes" and softened the reactions of the LIs). Given what happened, it doesn't seem that leaving the initial 5 chapters untouched would give the expected result. Actually, that new audience that the game could target doesn't seem to exist, beyond a few people.
then why not just not worry about who the game is "targeted" for and just make the game ... so what if it gets criticism ... if you want to make a game and have a idea in your head then make the games and dont worry about what others say ... sure maybe some things can matter like grammar and stuff like that but thats stuff u can go back and fix but the core story of the game and how the people are in the game and stuff like that so what if people dont like it you can please everyone so dont try just be happy with the people that do like the game and ignore the people that dont like it

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
then why not just not worry about who the game is "targeted" for and just make the game ... so what if it gets criticism ... if you want to make a game and have a idea in your head then make the games and dont worry about what others say ... sure maybe some things can matter like grammar and stuff like that but thats stuff u can go back and fix but the core story of the game and how the people are in the game and stuff like that so what if people dont like it you can please everyone so dont try just be happy with the people that do like the game and ignore the people that dont like it
You would have to tell that to the Dev, who is the one who has left the game. In any case, I suppose that having failed to reach the audience he wanted to target, and after trying to fix the problems, without success, in his last update, he chose not to continue developing a game that seemed headed to failure.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
VN was presented as a harem
not a humilliation simulation, so the complaints are valid
therefore you have no point.

Jul 31, 2020
You would have to tell that to the Dev, who is the one who has left the game. In any case, I suppose that having failed to reach the audience he wanted to target, and after trying to fix the problems, without success, in his last update, he chose not to continue developing a game that seemed headed to failure.
i know but idk how to tell that to reach the dev and whos to say they would even listen ... but im just saying it in general i mean theres gonna still be people that like the game even if its not the people u originally intended it to be for.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Jul 31, 2020
VN was presented as a harem
not a humilliation simulation, so the complaints are valid
therefore you have no point.
shitty way to look at it ... people like u seem to be part of the problem ... i get it was advertized as 1 thing it wasn't working out as that so im not saying people cant point that out or not complain some about it and what not ... but at the same time u cant say i got no point ... im trying to find ways the game could end up working out or keep going ... not that i actualyl expect it to continue at some point but you know just pointing out things they could of done instead of just giving up on the game all together

• Angry

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
shitty way to look at it ... people like u seem to be part of the problem ... i get it was advertized as 1 thing it wasn't working out as that so im not saying people cant point that out or not complain some about it and what not ... but at the same time u cant say i got no point ... im trying to find ways the game could end up working out or keep going ... not that i actualyl expect it to continue at some point but you know just pointing out things they could of done instead of just giving up on the game all together
you have no point therefore there is no discussion.. not sure what's so hard to understand from that.
end of discussion.
don't tag me.
have a good day.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i know but idk how to tell that to reach the dev and whos to say they would even listen ... but im just saying it in general i mean theres gonna still be people that like the game even if its not the people u originally intended it to be for.
The problem is that the dev wanted to reach a certain audience (I guess he also wanted to have a successful game) but that audience didn't welcome the game. I suspect that changing the game's intended audience was never in his plans.

Jul 31, 2020
The problem is that the dev wanted to reach a certain audience (I guess he also wanted to have a successful game) but that audience didn't welcome the game. I suspect that changing the game's intended audience was never in his plans.
i know but some times in life you gotta change plans cuz not everything is gonna work out the way u want it to

Jul 31, 2020
you have no point therefore there is no discussion.. not sure what's so hard to understand from that.
end of discussion.
don't tag me.
have a good day.
people like u actually suck ... you know if u dont agree with what im saying and think i dont have a point u could just say nothing at all and move on instead of just coming in to act like that ... it doesn't really do or solve anything just shows that your a shitty kinda person ... but then again i guess i expect nothing less from a person that thinks like that in the first place

• Angry

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
people like u actually suck ... you know if u dont agree with what im saying and think i dont have a point u could just say nothing at all and move on instead of just coming in to act like that ... it doesn't really do or solve anything just shows that your a shitty kinda person ... but then again i guess i expect nothing less from a person that thinks like that in the first place
you, don't, I, don't, you, coming back, you're, I, I, expected, .
just saying, there's no point in continuing this discussion with you, stop tagging me, you have no point therefore there is no discussion.
bye
have a nice day!
EDIT : forgot to mention this but the moment you resorted to insults you've voided your argument/point.
Also insulting the person you're trying to get your point across is not really the smartest way of winning that "argument" but then again as you said what can I expect from you?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i know but some times in life you gotta change plans cuz not everything is gonna work out the way u want it to
I don't see anything wrong with changing the audience to try to save a game. The only problem is that, as the game is right now, I suspect that the audience will be quite small.

Also, I think the Dev was put off by the criticism and didn't take it on the positive side (apparently he wasn't expecting it)

Jul 31, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with changing the audience to try to save a game. The only problem is that, as the game is right now, I suspect that the audience will be quite small.

Also, I think the Dev was put off by the criticism and didn't take it on the positive side (apparently he wasn't expecting it)
its a shame im sure if they kept working on it it would grow a audience atlest some over time ... maybe not huge but im sure it wouldn't be a 100% failure its not like it was a bad game over all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
its a shame im sure if they kept working on it it would grow a audience atlest some over time ... maybe not huge but im sure it wouldn't be a 100% failure its not like it was a bad game over all.
From my point of view chapter 6 is a marked improvement. On the contrary, I can't say that I like the first 5 chapters. In my opinion, the problem is that, to get to 6, you have to finish the other 5 first and, at that point, I find romance impossible with many of the LIs (the mother, the two teachers, a notable part of the classmates, etc.). I certainly can't say that I consider it a great game. But it had potential.

In any case, this is just my opinion.

Jul 31, 2020
From my point of view chapter 6 is a marked improvement. On the contrary, I can't say that I like the first 5 chapters. In my opinion, the problem is that, to get to 6, you have to finish the other 5 first and, at that point, I find romance impossible with many of the LIs (the mother, the two teachers, a notable part of the classmates, etc.). I certainly can't say that I consider it a great game. But it had potential.

In any case, this is just my opinion.
i never said it was a greaat game but it wasn't bad by any means it just had some problems that could of been fixed ... not to mention atlest currently the game wasn't to big / long so it would of been easyer to fix then some of thos other games that are way bigger or farther along.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes