3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i never said it was a greaat game but it wasn't bad by any means it just had some problems that could of been fixed ... not to mention atlest currently the game wasn't to big / long so it would of been easyer to fix then some of thos other games that are way bigger or farther along.
Actually that "can't say that I consider it a great game " was to underline the later "but it had potential". Possibly using a comma instead of a period would have been more correct.

I think that the dev should have changed the behavior of the LIs with respect to the MC (mainly the mother and the teachers) and moderate and limit the "jokes" quite a lot in the first 5 chapters. Doing that I think the game could have worked.

Jul 31, 2020
Actually that "can't say that I consider it a great game " was to underline the later "but it had potential". Possibly using a comma instead of a period would have been more correct.

I think that the dev should have changed the behavior of the LIs with respect to the MC (mainly the mother and the teachers) and moderate and limit the "jokes" quite a lot in the first 5 chapters. Doing that I think the game could have worked.
probably but o well unless they decide to start working on the game again and unabandoning it i guess we will never know ... i hope at some point tho they decide to try and continue on it tho

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There's a reason it was abandoned

Imagine going through life with everyone who's supposed to love and support you treating you like shit, never missing an opportunity to humiliate you and put you down

Welp, that was what this MC was going through. I know I hated this game almost immediately because of that; clearly others felt the same

I notice some of the older comments saying "MC is an asshole" - well, wouldn't you be if your own MOTHER thought so little of you that she treats you like garbage?

This game had no potential. No GOOD potential, anyway

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Nothing gets me more hyped up for a hentai game than a massive hate for its content! Also that review rating, two 5-stars and two 1-stars... means that my vote will also be decisive! Gotta deliver some justice, and look if it's bad for realsies.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing gets me more hyped up for a hentai game than a massive hate for its content! Also that review rating, two 5-stars and two 1-stars... means that my vote will also be decisive! Gotta deliver some justice, and look if it's bad for realsies.
Considering that the game is dead (here and on patreon) and that the Dev hasn't shown any signs of life since August of last year (about 8 months), I'm pretty sure that your opinion will be a major boost.

Reactions: Mauser45

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Considering that the game is dead (here and on patreon) and that the Dev hasn't shown any signs of life since August of last year (about 8 months), I'm pretty sure that your opinion will be a major boost.
Riiight? I'm so glad people understand me.

Edit: Found out about Rance series, plus NO ONE of you said it's a goddamn generic anime game - so far i've only seen absolutely common mc treatment. It's not humiliation, it's nothing. Never finished, so who knows, but Rance is infinitely more interesting right now, so yeah, bringing justice to this game will wait.

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Imagine going through life with everyone who's supposed to love and support you treating you like shit, never missing an opportunity to humiliate you and put you down
This is pretty much the background to most serial killers/rapists in the real world. If the game had taken this turn it probably would have found an alternate audience. I would have had a lot of fun taking revenge on the MC's tormentors, starting with the mother.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is pretty much the background to most serial killers/rapists in the real world. If the game had taken this turn it probably would have found an alternate audience. I would have had a lot of fun taking revenge on the MC's tormentors, starting with the mother.
Starting to kill theoretical LIs might be the only way to make the game interesting... As long as the MC doesn't start raping the corpses (and if you can have the option to kill them without also having raped them while they're alive, to my liking at less).

The MC kills a "LI" and goes fuck the childhood friend who is the only real LI that had the game (it's possible that the sister could also be included, as far as I remember no one more)

Reactions: Mauser45 and Rare77

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Edit: Found out about Rance series, plus NO ONE of you said it's a goddamn generic anime game - so far i've only seen absolutely common mc treatment. It's not humiliation, it's nothing. Never finished, so who knows, but Rance is infinitely more interesting right now, so yeah, bringing justice to this game will wait.
It's okay that you like being humiliated, I have other tastes, but I respect everyone's.

Grammatically, the proper term should be "de-abandoning". Better yet is "resuming".
Good to know, but I don't see the need to revive the thread to comment on this.

Reactions: Mauser45

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Riiight? I'm so glad people understand me.

Commom anime MC treatment...
But in anime you have some moments where the jokes are toned down and the story continues along with the character development. There was nothing like this in the game

Even KonoSuba has character development followed by romance, even though Kazuma is dumb.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ya'll came in and immediately shit on his game and bitched about everything, of course he abandoned it. There was a female domination tag yet you guys came in here and bitched about there being femdom. Like I seriously question your intelligence. Same people who go into NTR game threads and bitch about NTR.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think some people understand the difference between "female domination" and "just plain humiliation". I also don't think these people understand that MC's "mother" and "friends" threatening to murder him isn't femdom....nor does it have anything to do with a supposed harem game:unsure:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Ya'll came in and immediately shit on his game and bitched about everything, of course he abandoned it. There was a female domination tag yet you guys came in here and bitched about there being femdom. Like I seriously question your intelligence. Same people who go into NTR game threads and bitch about NTR.
Kinda pitying the author. Imagine making a simple anime game with femdom, and then some weird cult just comes and start "This isn't femdom, it's horrible, too much humiliation, it can't be it, femdom is when the girl loves me and does whatever i say while being slightly assertive", and then you start doubting yourself, what if you've gone too far? Were you wrong? And there's only them in the thread too, all saying the same thing... Maybe he didn't abandon it, he just straight up called the asylum to take him in.

• Love
Reactions: itachi221997

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Kinda pitying the author. Imagine making a simple anime game with femdom, and then some weird cult just comes and start "This isn't femdom, it's horrible, too much humiliation, it can't be it, femdom is when the girl loves me and does whatever i say while being slightly assertive", and then you start doubting yourself, what if you've gone too far? Were you wrong? And there's only them in the thread too, all saying the same thing... Maybe he didn't abandon it, he just straight up called the asylum to take him in.
Nope the thing is this game goes for the Japanese type of humor where the MC is a idiot punching ball that happens a lot of bad thins because he is a idiot the difference is in the anime toned down or so absurd that is funny and you know is a joke but here it dosent is funny and where every character does that apparently in a harem game where I suppose I have to like the characters all bully my character and the mother and the other say they are gonna kill me, sorry I don't find it funny and want to punch the characters in the face
I don't have a problem whit the femdom scene that scene if I don't remember bad is one of the teachers blackmails you to have sex whit her is very tame so I don't have a problem

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Nope the thing is this game goes for the Japanese type of humor where the MC is a idiot punching ball that happens a lot of bad thins because he is a idiot the difference is in the anime toned down or so absurd that is funny and you know is a joke but here it dosent is funny and where every character does that apparently in a harem game where I suppose I have to like the characters all bully my character and the mother and the other say they are gonna kill me, sorry I don't find it funny and want to punch the characters in the face
I don't have a problem whit the femdom scene that scene if I don't remember bad is one of the teachers blackmails you to have sex whit her is very tame so I don't have a problem
Yep

Take one scene we had of a character telling a SUPPOSED LI, in a SUPPOSED harem game, that he fucked her mum. He gets one smack and she leaves him alone

MC makes ONE JOKE and suddenly she's attacking him, telling him to die. Yeah, if that's anyone's idea of femdom then they really don't understand the meaning of the term either

Also, having your arm broken, or being arrested for an ACCIDENT and being publicly shamed isn't my idea of femdom either. Absolutely none of the LIs are worth a damn, I don't care what the last update (which I never got to, because what's the point) tried to fix, every single classmate, that blonde teacher and the mum were way past redemption. Saying they were redeemable after all the crap they put MC through would be like pouring a glass of water on a forest fire and expecting it to go out

MC should've actually run away from home before the first release. Whatever situation he ended up in being a homeless loser would've been better "femdom" that the tripe in this game

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes