3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Kinda pitying the author. Imagine making a simple anime game with femdom, and then some weird cult just comes and start "This isn't femdom, it's horrible, too much humiliation, it can't be it, femdom is when the girl loves me and does whatever i say while being slightly assertive", and then you start doubting yourself, what if you've gone too far? Were you wrong? And there's only them in the thread too, all saying the same thing... Maybe he didn't abandon it, he just straight up called the asylum to take him in.
Actually, there is only one femdom scene with the teacher, and the truth is that it tries to be something humorous (in my opinion without success) and not a serious scene.

The rest are scenes where the MC is humiliated in theory to add humor to the game but they have nothing to do with femdom.

In fact, even the Dev admitted that he had exceeded with his "humor" scenes and tried to correct it, also without success, in the latest update (which in fact almost completely eliminates this type of content and corrects the disastrous ending of the previous one). Surely the best thing would have been to correct the game from the beginning by removing scenes and turning the girls into LIs that people could like. Certainly whoever got to that point had either skipped much or all of the content of the first 4 or 5 updates (something I did when it became clear that it wasn't exactly to my liking) to try to play since the last update, or he/she was liking the game.

I'm going to assume that you are in the group of people who enjoy to be humiliated (or at least that the game had a lot of humiliation). Which seems perfect to me, but this kind of cotent isn't something I enjoy.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm going to assume that you are in the group of people who enjoy to be humiliated (or at least that the game had a lot of humiliation). Which seems perfect to me, but this kind of cotent isn't something I enjoy.
Mister cultist, assuming that is rather pointless - i don't see humiliation being there. All i see is silly anime, just a bit leveled up, which usually makes females smarter than MC and makes them berate him or punch/kick sometimes, which might look like humiliation, but it's just a common stuff. MC doesn't even react to it in any special way, it's like a normal day in their world.

in the latest update (which in fact almost completely eliminates this type of content and corrects the disastrous ending of the previous one)
If there was something in the previous updates i wouldn't know anyway, i've played the most recent one, so yeah.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mister cultist, assuming that is rather pointless - i don't see humiliation being there. All i see is silly anime, just a bit leveled up, which usually makes females smarter than MC and makes them berate him or punch/kick sometimes, which might look like humiliation, but it's just a common stuff. MC doesn't even react to it in any special way, it's like a normal day in their world.
Thank you for indicating that you really like being humiliated. It's not what I like, but I respect that it's what you like.

Regarding Mister cultist, I just have to point out that there is a saying that says: "Piensa el ladrón que todos son de su condición" (the thief thinks that everyone is like him) That's the last thing I'm going to say about it.

In any case, I consider that continuing to talk to you is an absolute waste of time.

Have a good day.

If there was something in the previous updates i wouldn't know anyway, i've played the most recent one, so yeah.
I don't remember if there are 5 or 6 updates (or chapters, I don't remember what the Dev called it). In any case, the change in the attitude of the LIs and regarding the intensity of the "jokes" only happens in the last one, the previous ones happen just as the Dev originally did.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Imagine calling someone cultist when they point out how a game advertising something doesn't actually deliver! No harem, barely anything even remotely resembling femdom and no likeable characters. And what's romantic? Your mother telling you to die. Your classmates telling you to die. One trying to kill you. Another telling you she'd rather die than go out with you, while one breaks your arm. So fucking romantic!

Imagine thinking humiliation isn't humiliation. What the fuck else is it?

Imagine not understanding what female domination actually is

To make matters worse, someone who hasn't even played the older content has the audacity to tell us all about what's there and what isn't

I despair sometimes. Some people...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes