3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

marucomm

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone know how make the right choices with the mom? Because i've already try everything and is always a NO

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how make the right choices with the mom? Because i've already try everything and is always a NO
I don't think that in the current version there is such a thing as a "correct choice" with the mother.

Probably abandoned because the Dev got so much criticism of the unliked content and basically no support on Patreon.
Well, he took the humor to a point too extreme: The first 5 chapters are insufferable if you don't like being humiliated. It's true that the sixth is a notable improvement, but it's late in my opinion. By this time most of the potential LIs are already ruined. In 6 he tries to begin to redeem the LIs (in addition to trying to correct the absolutely horrible ending of chapter 5, which is the culmination of the humiliation) Personally, I think he had to have made the modifications in the first 5 chapters. For example, during the first 5 chapters it seems that the goal was for the players to hate the MC's mother; Changing the mother's attitude towards the MC in the sixth season doesn't eliminate the bad aftertaste that she has already left: more than one and two players will have discarded her completely at that point.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone have them cards?
If you become a patreon for 1 euro you have them.

Also, I think you would be the only one, so if the Dev is still there, he will even tell you something.

For the rest, I think the game is completely dead, it seems to me that the Dev didn't absorb the criticism well.

Aug 23, 2021
The problem wasn't slow burn it was that the majority of the harem audience wants games based on romance and maybe a bit maledom but what we got was femdom and humiliation of a stupid behaving MC.
Well, for me, I wouldn't have problem with femdom or other fetishes, because for me it is a plus, I like them, but, I get most people don't. I think if the dev wanted to include femdom he should make it either optional, or just kept it within only some of the LIs from the harem. This way everyone could get something

I don't mind slow burners too, I actually enjoy them, shame that the dev abandoned this game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, for me, I wouldn't have problem with femdom or other fetishes, because for me it is a plus, I like them, but, I get most people don't. I think if the dev wanted to include femdom he should make it either optional, or just kept it within only some of the LIs from the harem. This way everyone could get something

I don't mind slow burners too, I actually enjoy them, shame that the dev abandoned this game
Well, until chapter 5 (I think) the game is basically a succession of situations created to humiliate the MC and turn the LIs into hateful characters. Possibly not consciously, but it's what you get anyway.

The last chapter (I don't know if 5 or 6, I don't remember) tries to redeem itself, but for me quite a few LIs aren't capable of it at this point (the mother of the MC and the mother of a classmate are examples of LIs with practically no redemption) . Honestly, it would have been more effective to redo the previous chapters: Trying to re-engage the game to the public that you basically expelled in the previous chapters (and who, in theory, the game is aimed at) doesn't usually work unless you restructure those chapters. Few players of the harem genre are going to play it to chapter 5 (or 6) and of these most of them will not be very happy with most of the LIs.

The game has hooked mistake after mistake from the start: A constantly humiliated MC, excruciating LIs whose only mission is apparently to bully the MC, an LI who is seen having sex with an MC's classmate ( and not even because the MC sees it, but shows it anyway). The behavior of some LIs turns them into difficult or impossible romances: The mother is disposable from the beginning, as is the teacher (or the teachers, because the one who lets some classmates harass and humiliate the MC in front of her without doing anything loses all interest at that point, which is actually when you meet her). And it is better to unite almost all the classmates with them.

Like I said, in the last chapter he tries to change the situation (after the tremendous ending of the previous chapter that culminated in humiliation and foolishness after arresting the MC for scandal). At that point the Dev seems to realize, I suppose from the complaints, that few see the game as a succession of humorous situations with the MC as the protagonist. The mother's attitude towards the MC changes (late in my opinion, at that point it is impossible for her to interest me in the least), as well as reducing the "jokes" (or more exactly humiliating situations and those of physical or verbal abuse) and it seems that the other characters begin to see him as a human being. All this late in my opinion.

I don't think that, except by modifying the first chapters quite a bit, he could effectively reach the audience that he intended to hook into his game.

Jul 31, 2020
:( i enjoyed this game why did it have to get abandoned :( i want looking forwards to coming back after having not played for a few months and hopefully have a update or 2 on the game be out but instead i got hit with a abandoned :(

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
:( i enjoyed this game why did it have to get abandoned :( i want looking forwards to coming back after having not played for a few months and hopefully have a update or 2 on the game be out but instead i got hit with a abandoned :(
It seems to me that we criticized the game too much (me included). We must have been tactless in expressing our disagreement with the direction the game was taking. But the truth is that, in my opinion, after 5 chapters practically no LI was safe to start a romance. Nor the mother, nor the teachers, etc. Posibly only the childhood friend, maybe the sister, are good characters to start a romance.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It seems to me that we criticized the game too much (me included). We must have been tactless in expressing our disagreement with the direction the game was taking. But the truth is that, in my opinion, after 5 chapters practically no LI was safe to start a romance. Nor the mother, nor the teachers, etc. Posibly only the childhood friend, maybe the sister, are good characters to start a romance.
I think he just didn't feel like fixing all the shit he did in the past chapters.
It would take some work to tone down the jokes and make the MC stop being a punching bag, not least because he seemed to be used to that kind of humor.
Not to mention the few supporters he had on Patreon (which is currently zero, no supporters). So, I particularly understand why he disappeared, it wasn't worth fixing everything with that little money he was paid.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes