3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Everyone bitching about the femdom is just being over-dramatic. It's not even real femdom, especially with the humor taking the edge off. The sex scene with actual intercourse doesn't have any femdom. In fact, I haven't seen any "female domination" in a sexual sense in this game whatsoever, so I don't really think the femdom tag even belongs here. The MC isn't that bad either. Sure, he's kind of dumb and people like his teacher and mother boss him around a lot, but it's done in a humorous way. They just saw a scene that looked like it was leading to femdom and jumped to conclusions. WVM & MNF fans always throw a fit if a protagonist isn't treated like a god that can do no wrong.

I don't think the people in the past few comments even gave the game a fair shot, further evidenced by the discussion on the previous page about how the harem tag needs to get removed when there have been several girls making their feelings for MC known, and no decisions making us choose between any of them.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Everyone bitching about the femdom is just being over-dramatic. It's not even real femdom, especially with the humor taking the edge off. The sex scene with actual intercourse doesn't have any femdom. In fact, I haven't seen any "female domination" in a sexual sense in this game whatsoever, so I don't really think the femdom tag even belongs here. The MC isn't that bad either. Sure, he's kind of dumb and people like his teacher and mother boss him around a lot, but it's done in a humorous way. They just saw a scene that looked like it was leading to femdom and jumped to conclusions. WVM & MNF fans always throw a fit if a protagonist isn't treated like a god that can do no wrong.

I don't think the people in the past few comments even gave the game a fair shot, further evidenced by the discussion on the previous page about how the harem tag needs to get removed when there have been several girls making their feelings for MC known, and no decisions making us choose between any of them.
so your teacher used to instigate other people to beat you up and watch riight?
and your mom used gang up with your teacher to berate you and humiliate you right?
and after that she used to tell you that she is going to kill you?

before making those assumptions that you made targeted obviously at me I suggest you think a bit ...oh wait ...yea I get it ..sorry
fact of the matter there is no warning for how MC is treated ...
If you're into humiliation and domination more power to you ...play all the games with that and I hope every game that you play will be very successful and have a long life so you can play it for as much as you want but ...some of us ...don't like humiliation or female domination...so we are not into that kink...and there was no warning about those ..and we played it .. that's the main concern of most of the posts but yea I know....I ask quite a bit from you...maybe now that I've explained it ...it will be easier for you to understand?doubt it though...

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
and your mom used gang up with your teacher to berate you and humiliate you right?

before making those assumptions that you made targeted obviously at me I suggest you think a bit ...oh wait ...yea I get it ..sorry
If you're into humiliation and domination more power to you ...play all the games with that and I hope every game that you play will be very successful and have a long life so you can play it for as much as you want but ...some of us ...don't like humiliation or female domination...so we are not into that kink...and there was no warning about those ..and we played it .. that's the main concern of most of the posts but yea I know....I ask quite a bit from you...maybe now that I've explained it ...it will be easier for you to understand?doubt it though...
Yikes it's like you have no actual idea what fem dom and humiliation actually are. If you think this game has either, you're highly mistaken. Either way, move on. I'm not interested in a discussion with you.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yikes it's like you have no actual idea what fem dom and humiliation actually are. If you think this game has either, you're highly mistaken. Either way, move on. I'm not interested in a discussion with you.
you are right at the end though
I am not interested in a discussion with you....
have fun , enjoy your day ....

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I enjoy the side characters more then the MC nobody can be this stupid or unlucky, in real life yes but in a VN no, this my opinion you continue to do you but I think I'll move on, good luck with the rest of the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

The femdom tag appears in game genres.

For now, after reading the comments, I don't feel like playing the game: I like harem games with romance, what doesn't appeal to me is the description I've seen of the MC and, mainly, how they treat him.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The femdom tag appears in game genres.

For now, after reading the comments, I don't feel like playing the game: I like harem games with romance, what doesn't appeal to me is the description I've seen of the MC and, mainly, how they treat him.
Meh, play it or don't. I don't like femdom nor do I particularly care for "retarded" MCs, but I got through this one just fine and enjoyed some parts quite a lot. The only femdom-ish scene is one scene with the teacher, which is just one quick scene and it's literally not sexual in any way. Well, there's another scene where a bunch of girls are punching the MC after he asked a girl if he could fuck her mother, but that whole scene is just a quick and dumb comedy skit that has no bearing on the story.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Meh, play it or don't. I don't like femdom nor do I particularly care for "retarded" MCs, but I got through this one just fine and enjoyed some parts quite a lot. The only femdom-ish scene is one scene with the teacher, which is just one quick scene and it's literally not sexual in any way. Well, there's another scene where a bunch of girls are punching the MC after he asked a girl if he could fuck her mother, but that whole scene is just a quick and dumb comedy skit that has no bearing on the story.
the girls beat him up under the eyes of the teacher and they beat him up because he said to move so he can get down the stairs....

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
the girls beat him up under the eyes of the teacher and they beat him up because he said to move so he can get down the stairs....
OK You're right, not arguing with you. I forgot about that scene, but mainly because it's all lighthearted shit that is still not femdom. It's meant to be funny. The MC doesn't actually get hurt from any of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45 and Lerd0

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
OK You're right, not arguing with you. I forgot about that scene, but mainly because it's all lighthearted shit that is still not femdom. It's meant to be funny. The MC doesn't actually get hurt from any of it.
I laughed so much I couldnt stop laughing... har har har har
cause abuse is funny especially under the guise of a authority figure , a teacher ...indeed real fucking hilarious.

If you like to play a MC that gets abused by everyone , a weak MC , a MC that under every situation is humiliated either by actions or dialogue good for you, more power to you and I hope you find more games where your MC is humiliated
but that shit ain't funny, at all.
That's just my opinion, this is not a kink shame or whatever.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Your comments serves to ratify me not to play it. I don't usually like those kinds of scenes, not even if they pretend to be funny.

I guess I'll wait to see how the game evolves, but either the situation changes pretty quickly or I'm not going to be interested at all.

Nurkas

Apr 7, 2017
Lmao are some of you actually asking for a trigger warning for the mc being the butt monkey of jokes jesus christ. This shit aint fem dom its dumb anime type MC that is the butt monkey of slapstick humor. Game is like reading some medicore anime it obv doesnt take itself seriously. Yall screeching about humilation and femdom actually had me laughing harder than i laughed at the game lmao.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Peaceful Life [Episode 5] APK -

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm not all the way through the latest update, but I just got to say this game is fucking hilarious. I've been giggling like an idiot over almost every line.

This is not a serious game. This game is a comedy with sex. And I for one really enjoy it for what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45 and Lerd0

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I just liked the game, it's interesting.
The problem is this shitty suffix that makes me think this was done by a weeb with no social life.
I also don't really like the fact that the MC always gets screwed, sometimes it's funny, but it ALWAYS makes the game less funny and appealing. The audience of h-games usually doesn't like it when the protagonist is in a disadvantageous situation.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've started the game, but I can't say I'm liking it. I'm sorry but I can't find it funny. So far I've only come up with a huge list of potential LIs that I don't like. Starting with the mother.

I may not understand the humor behind it, but the situations in which the MC finds himself annoy me more than they amuse me. The first happens with some frequency, the second, I haven't found it yet. I don't really like how other characters treat the MC.

I honestly think I'll pass.

For my part I wish the developer luck, and if one day, the way other characters treat the MC changes and if the "funny situations" end well for the MC it's possible that I will try it again. Until then the game will not interest me.

In any case, it's only my opinion.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes