3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What kind of MC do we have here? Can someone give me a rundown? I want to give the game a try, but I'm hesitant to try new games nowadays 'cause so many games have just insufferable MC's. So is this guy an asshole/arrogant douchebag? Is he a bit of a cuck in that all the woman around him boss him around like a slave and he just takes it? Or is he okay?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What kind of MC do we have here? Can someone give me a rundown? I want to give the game a try, but I'm hesitant to try new games nowadays 'cause so many games have just insufferable MC's. So is this guy an asshole/arrogant douchebag? Is he a bit of a cuck in that all the woman around him boss him around like a slave and he just takes it? Or is he okay?
not necessarily a cuck...he gets bossed around and humiliated at every turn...
I don't think there will be NTR shit
I guess Dev wants to make a zero to hero story?but right now is shit to shittier (talking about MC)
If you're not into female domination and humiliation...then yea this is not a VN for you unless you are into those ..then yea you will find it delightful

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
not necessarily a cuck...he gets bossed around and humiliated at every turn...
I don't think there will be NTR shit
I guess Dev wants to make a zero to hero story?but right now is shit to shittier (talking about MC)
If you're not into female domination and humiliation...then yea this is not a VN for you unless you are into those ..then yea you will find it delightful
Definitly not into that lol, damn, guess it's a pass for me then. Thanks for the reply!

Dec 27, 2020
actually you bring up a good point,
Highschoolers , his colleagues all know him now under the nickname of cumface or something like that...I wonder how he will get passed that since we know that whatever happens in highschool people won't let you forget it , at least in highschool.
EDIT : a few of the tags make no sense....
teasing?nobody teases the MC they humiliate him..
there's no harem in game...so that shit needs to be removed... there might be a harem in the future ...but right now nothing like that
So there must be a humiliation Tag, I agree.

I don't know what it is, a lot of Animes nowadays have retarded MCs. It is the new hot thing to do. The writers over there have found a new form of Femdom or so. It is no fun and always the same.

How could you immerse yourself with such an MC. This was bad. How could the MC recover his face in such a story.
I am out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So there must be a humiliation Tag, I agree.

I don't know what it is, a lot of Animes nowadays have retarded MCs. It is the new hot thing to do. The writers over there have found a new form of Femdom or so. It is no fun and always the same.

How could you immerse yourself with such an MC. This was bad. How could the MC recover his face in such a story.
I am out.
well made point.
also agree with the humiliation tag...that should be added
and like I said ..a warning should be added in the overview of what kind of VN this is
I really like harem/romance VNs and I went in thinking this will be that kind of VN but it is most definitely not...
from family that berates the MC and humiliate him along other people
to friends that also humiliate and berate the MC and teacher that thinks abuse is fine cause she is a teacher and she can stop it if it gets out of hand or something ... like seriously..the fuck was up with that?
the overview should really be changed as well since again it conveys a different message than what you find in the VN ..again like I said ..when I read the overview I said to myself..."well this ain't bad...should be a good VN with kinks I don't mind" nope...hell to the no.... MC is treated like dirt, female domination from quite a few characters ...female domination with other females .... teacher and mom gang up on MC....mom probably thinks something along the lines "it's okay MC you're a bitch anyway ..."

Dec 27, 2020
well made point.
also agree with the humiliation tag...that should be added
and like I said ..a warning should be added in the overview of what kind of VN this is
I really like harem/romance VNs and I went in thinking this will be that kind of VN but it is most definitely not...
from family that berates the MC and humiliate him along other people
to friends that also humiliate and berate the MC and teacher that thinks abuse is fine cause she is a teacher and she can stop it if it gets out of hand or something ... like seriously..the fuck was up with that?
the overview should really be changed as well since again it conveys a different message than what you find in the VN ..again like I said ..when I read the overview I said to myself..."well this ain't bad...should be a good VN with kinks I don't mind" nope...hell to the no.... MC is treated like dirt, female domination from quite a few characters ...female domination with other females .... teacher and mom gang up on MC....mom probably thinks something along the lines "it's okay MC you're a bitch anyway ..."
Hmm yes, true.

I think the dev tried to make a comedy, and I have to say I laughed once and smirked twice. This kind of humor don't land on me. A kick in the balls is not what I think is fun. Especially in an ero novel.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hmm yes, true.

I think the dev tried to make a comedy, and I have to say I laughed once and smirked twice. This kind of humor don't land on me. A kick in the balls is not what I think is fun. Especially in an ero novel.
agree
I admit I also laughed once or twice but that's about it ....like you mentioned already a kick in the balls is not what I think is funny.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Peaceful Life [Episode 5] [FlyerPamphlet] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 958 MB / 148 MB - APeacefulLife-Episode5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 114 MB - APeacefulLife-Episode5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That kind of protagonist has always been popular in anime. The classics are filled with stupid and oblivious MCs. I'd go so far as to say they were even more popular then than they are today.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
This makes me feels bad this is bullyn this is not funny and
Did you really see konosuba? Kazuma is a asshole and lazy but he doesn't get this kind of treatment he fights back he is cunning don't you remember the magic sword guy
how he trolls him? I don't know if things don't change whit MC I better stop playing I play games to get horny and have fun this games leaves me angry and sad
Well good luck whit the game aniway :)

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
It's ok. I want to say I like this game. I feel like most of the girl personalities. Most games try to create this personality but don't feel it. It's hard to say. sorry about my bad English

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's ok. I want to say I like this game. I feel like most of the girl personalities. Most games try to create this personality but don't feel it. It's hard to say. sorry about my bad English
it's good that you enjoy the game and hope this game will cater to your kinks and keep on making you happy but there is no yandere character and there is no character that shows having those traits.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i fell for the 2nd time for this absolute bad vn....is this a character the mc has or is it the most annoying man in the whole wide world ???? can you realy like him or see anything cool at him?? i dont....if your this uninteressted at everything why not jump from a bridge....sorry but you see i dont like the mc, not an inch....so for the 2nd time ,i´m out and try to block it, if that works...or is there a chance his behavior changes, i dont think but there is always hope for the better...anyway good luck with the work....bye

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wanted to try the game but now with the added femdom tag and reading how the MC is treated I think playing the game is just a waste of time for me.
I have had the same thought. Femdom and humiliation isn't for me.

I would like to address something about the MC, if he seems like an idiot or an asshole, it's because he is. I took a lot of elements from silce of life with Kazuma being the main influence when I'm writing the story and because of that I would like to make him grows as the story goes on, he's in this situation in the first place because of his own fault, being lazy and all that, and as time goes by he would become more and more mature and responsible. Thanks for trying the game though, I appreciate it!
It may be very good that he develops and grows as the game progresses. But from what I have read it's unlikely that I will get to that part of the game. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like how they treat the MC (and being "comical" wouldn't change my appreciation) and if we add femdom... I guess I'll let others play.

FlyerPamphlet, I wish you luck with the game and thanks for sharing it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes