3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Will there be any femdom in this game? Or possibly?
I don't ask this everywhere but picture no.3 piqued my curiosity :)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Peaceful Life [Episode 4] APK -

Reactions: Sonu2019

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
You know, i really enjoyed the game. But at the end of ep4 - with Yume it just turned 180 in one second. Didn't expect it to turn that way

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
A few grammar errors here and there, but really a great start. Taking the time to develop some characters/relationships between them is good, good luck!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
this was.... bad....
most of the people treat MC like the butt of the joke...there are a lot of hints at female domination...the family sucks donkey dicks.... his mom treats him like shit in front of other people.... sister telling him to eat shit and die...friends start calling him cumface and whatnot ...shit by the way this VN is going the overview needs to be changed ...
teacher who lets another student get abused ...right she made it all up after for giving him a headpat..fuck that was shit...
teacher that hits him in the balls and then steps on him....awesome touch there..the fuck was that?
also mom of the year award teacher berates her student (the MC) and mom is cool ...actually she joins in the fun...awesome ....but I guess mom did make it up afterwards ...saying to MC she will kill him and whatnot...awesome best family ever....
friends agaiin amazing....
Fuck I don't know if I ever played a VN where the MC is so much the butt of the jokes and well humiliated by other people as much as this.... if at least there was some warnings or something...
The sex scene made as much sense as..I don't know... one sec they are talking about what was wrong and then they are knee deep in it...the fuck?
Sorry for bashing the game..it;s just I was expecting something else from the name and overview ...not future female domination setup shit and a shitty MC....
Best of luck to you dev with your VN I hope you get as much support as you can and even more as for me I'm out
Also don't take this personal , I mean it's probably impossible not to take it personal but still I apologize for what I said but don't retract since that's my personal view of what I saw
Also for anyone who will read this and decide not to give the game a chance please do give it a chance some of the things I've said are taken a bit out of context ..still I stand by what I said.
EDIT : I forgot to mention that it's true that it did made me laugh a couple of times

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
this was.... bad....
most of the people treat MC like the butt of the joke...there are a lot of hints at female domination...the family sucks donkey dicks.... his mom treats him like shit in front of other people.... sister telling him to eat shit and die...friends start calling him cumface and whatnot ...shit by the way this VN is going the overview needs to be changed ...
teacher who lets another student get abused ...right she made it all up after for giving him a headpat..fuck that was shit...
teacher that hits him in the balls and then steps on him....awesome touch there..the fuck was that?
also mom of the year award teacher berates her student (the MC) and mom is cool ...actually she joins in the fun...awesome ....but I guess mom did make it up afterwards ...saying to MC she will kill him and whatnot...awesome best family ever....
friends agaiin amazing....
Fuck I don't know if I ever played a VN where the MC is so much the butt of the jokes and well humiliated by other people as much as this.... if at least there was some warnings or something...
The sex scene made as much sense as..I don't know... one sec they are talking about what was wrong and then they are knee deep in it...the fuck?
Sorry for bashing the game..it;s just I was expecting something else from the name and overview ...not future female domination setup shit and a shitty MC....
Best of luck to you dev with your VN I hope you get as much support as you can and even more as for me I'm out
Also don't take this personal , I mean it's probably impossible not to take it personal but still I apologize for what I said but don't retract since that's my personal view of what I saw
Also for anyone who will read this and decide not to give the game a chance please do give it a chance some of the things I've said are taken a bit out of context ..still I stand by what I said.
EDIT : I forgot to mention that it's true that it did made me laugh a couple of times
Well to be fair, the MC acts like a buffon and does stupid shit to warrant that kind of abuse.

Sep 11, 2020
If the author purposely made MC pathetic, tag it as such and let the majority of humans not into that avoid it perhaps then.
how'd you tag it then? "Cuck?" "Retarded MC"?

I've just played it and it's not my cup of tea, but with the MC acting like a buffoon I understand why I would give shit to him.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
how'd you tag it then? "Cuck?" "Retarded MC"?

I've just played it and it's not my cup of tea, but with the MC acting like a buffoon I understand why I would give shit to him.
Need a beta MC tag, honestly would love if that was available to then avoid.
Oh also a stupid pathetic perv MC tag also.
or simply just add in the overview a warning?
WARNING : before playing know that MC is a pathetic piece of shit and most women treat him as such , also his friends and let's not forget about his family ..he is constantly humiliated so ...you have been warned.

Something like that?

Last edited:

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
the application pop up for few moments then it crash. its not the 1st game to do this, some update for the games I play not working and I don't know why? ply help

FlyerPamphlet

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2021
I would like to address something about the MC, if he seems like an idiot or an asshole, it's because he is. I took a lot of elements from silce of life with Kazuma being the main influence when I'm writing the story and because of that I would like to make him grows as the story goes on, he's in this situation in the first place because of his own fault, being lazy and all that, and as time goes by he would become more and more mature and responsible. Thanks for trying the game though, I appreciate it!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would like to address something about the MC, if he seems like an idiot or an asshole, it's because he is. I took a lot of elements from silce of life with Kazuma being the main influence when I'm writing the story and because of that I would like to make him grows as the story goes on, he's in this situation in the first place because of his own fault, being lazy and all that, and as time goes by he would become more and more mature and responsible. Thanks for trying the game though, I appreciate it!
right...there has been almost no sign of "growing"
and to be honest ..that's not even the issue..the issue is (at least from my point of view) the way he is being treated....
whiich that ain't changing....
anyway I suggest you do what I said earlier and make a warning so people will know
"In this game MC is more than a little bitch and everyone shits on him, especially his family , if you would like to see how it is to be treated less than dirt come play this game also in the future he will grow ...when ?fuck does it matter .,..just play the game to see a real MC"

Sorry but the way you wrote this MC and everyone around him....is....enraging...also what is enraging that there was no warning sign to read in order for me to say pass.....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
> Take a retard mc from a crappy anime as a reference
I see, it makes sense now.

I thought this has potential at first, but it seems I was wrong.
Well, good luck with your game, eh... cumman.
actually you bring up a good point,
Highschoolers , his colleagues all know him now under the nickname of cumface or something like that...I wonder how he will get passed that since we know that whatever happens in highschool people won't let you forget it , at least in highschool.
EDIT : a few of the tags make no sense....
teasing?nobody teases the MC they humiliate him..
there's no harem in game...so that shit needs to be removed... there might be a harem in the future ...but right now nothing like that

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes