3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
As teamequipe has said, you’re wasting your time trying to use literotica as a comparison. Yes, the story is teed up the same way, with Kendra’s plot leading to a distraught Anna kicking David out. But that’s where the similarities end and the adventure begins. Part 3 is a clean slate, I assure you.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As teamequipe has said, you’re wasting your time trying to use literotica as a comparison. Yes, the story is teed up the same way, with Kendra’s plot leading to a distraught Anna kicking David out. But that’s where the similarities end and the adventure begins. Part 3 is a clean slate, I assure you.
(y) Your opinion is enough so I won't even discuss it anymore.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sadowdark Hey Man, I was reviewing some scenes here of Chris exchanging messages with Ana at the bar before she sent those three famous photos.
You think about other guys, right? "Anna, I mean, yes I am
human. But it's not like
I never cheat." after the fake little friend insists "I work with a guy who is hot, seems wise. But his personality is not my type." I wouldn't blame for having desires on Jake God of Olympus

AS SINISTER AS IT IS Ana trusts Chris completely, their Friend Zone strategy is working perfectly.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark Hey Man, I was reviewing some scenes here of Chris exchanging messages with Ana at the bar before she sent those three famous photos.
You think about other guys, right? "Anna, I mean, yes I am
human. But it's not like
I never cheat." after the fake little friend insists "I work with a guy who is hot, seems wise. But his personality is not my type." I wouldn't blame for having desires on Jake God of Olympus

AS SINISTER AS IT IS Ana trusts Chris completely, their Friend Zone strategy is working perfectly.
Yes, she trusts him for now because he hasn't told her secrets, but not enough to tell him everything. And when things get too far, she can end the conversation. When will this December be? I want to see her reaction to the photos. Anna walks on thin ice with Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for clearing that up, can’t wait till the next update

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, she trusts him for now because he hasn't told her secrets, but not enough to tell him everything. And when things get too far, he can end the conversation. When will this December be? I want to see her reaction to the photos. Anna walks on thin ice with Chris
That trust Anna has in him will come to an end in a certain way. She herself can wrap everything up. Oh, this update is something I'm really looking forward to seeing soon. I can't wait to see her thoughts when she's sending those pictures. Ask me if she has thoughts of liking that or imagining herself naked in the photos who knows. :unsure:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That trust Anna has in him will come to an end in a certain way. She herself can wrap everything up. Oh, this update is something I'm really looking forward to seeing soon. I can't wait to see her thoughts when she's sending those pictures. asks me if she has thoughts of liking that or imagining herself naked in the photos who knows. :unsure:
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That trust Anna has in him will come to an end in a certain way. She herself can wrap everything up. Oh, this update is something I'm really looking forward to seeing soon. I can't wait to see her thoughts when she's sending those pictures. ask me if she has thoughts of liking that or imagining herself naked in the photos who knows. :unsure:
Or that it was a mistake and she regrets it so much that it won't happen again and she didn't notice her panties were showing. And what Chris will think I'm giving him hope he'll fuck me which is a mistake. And this is my moment of weakness and Chris took advantage of it and manipulated me.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's better not to talk about it too much.
I don't want to spoil anyone's fun..
As a fan you read more than me because I only had 5 pages and it was probably the 8th chapter. And then I stopped reading it, so as not to spoil the reception of the game without comparison.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As a fan you read more than me because I only had 5 pages and it was probably the 8th chapter. And then I stopped reading it, so as not to spoil the reception of the game without comparison.
(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes