3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have a theory that Anna is crying here because someone showed her a picture of Alexa doing a fake bj to David in the parking lot.Kendra would have an excuse to stuff Anna into Jack's arms
I was thinking here now and your hypothesis about Anna having received some photos of David getting a fake kiss makes a lot of sense and in that Anna was completely devastated considering that she already had an argument with David because he always comes home smelling cologne on clothes and after that Anna at her job would ask her best friend Kendra for some advice on what to do. Regarding this false betrayal we already know what can happen after Anna Will be pushed to other guys like you quoted Jack himself :D

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There will be a lot going on in V0.5 because there will be two days Friday and Saturday
A lot can happen then. Oh and the troubles are just beginning This is just the beginning I feel sorry for David is Anna :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was thinking here now and your hypothesis about Anna having received some photos of David getting a fake kiss makes a lot of sense and in that Anna was completely devastated considering that she already had an argument with David because he always comes home smelling cologne on clothes and after that Anna at her job would ask her best friend Kendra for some advice on what to do. Regarding this false betrayal we already know what can happen after Anna Will be pushed to other guys like you quoted Jack himself :D
Eventually, Jack at the bar tells Chris that Kendra keeps persuading Anna to ditch David and take an interest in Jack

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Eventually, Jack at the bar tells Chris that Kendra keeps persuading Anna to ditch David and take an interest in Jack
Yes he even tried to have sex with Anna but
failed miserably :KEK:

I hope I can see this scene in Part 2 how he approached Anna and how she reacted to that kind of boldness.. But you know what impresses me the most is Kendra because she will do anything to destroy David as you already mentioned that Kendra is pushing Anna into Jack's arms and he's planning other moves on Anna it's pretty unutterable that he's enjoying this kind of work you can see how Jack talks to Chris about her without mentioning Anna's name and would also like to know what it would be like if Chris said who is Woman he is interested in. How would Jack react would he be nervous with jealousy or would he be happy to find a partner in crime maybe??

I even have a chance that Kendra will involve David's father in all of this too in the future this type of girl can use all her family and friends against you to destroy you faster "I know from experience I've had a lunatic ex-girlfriend " But that's in the past, today I'm fine, alone and I know I made the right choice :D:LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes he even tried to have sex with Anna but
failed miserably :KEK:

I hope I can see this scene in Part 2 how he approached Anna and how she reacted to that kind of boldness.. But you know what impresses me the most is Kendra because she will do anything to destroy David as you already mentioned that Kendra is pushing Anna into Jack's arms and he's planning other moves on Anna it's pretty unutterable that he's enjoying this kind of work you can see how Jack talks to Chris about her without mentioning Anna's name and would also like to know what it would be like if Chris said who is Woman he is interested in. How would Jack react would he be nervous with jealousy or would he be happy to find a partner in crime maybe??

I even have a chance that Kendra will involve David's father in all of this too in the future this type of girl can use all her family and friends against you to destroy you faster "I know from experience I've had a lunatic ex-girlfriend " But that's in the past, today I'm fine, alone and I know I made the right choice :D:LOL:
Only Jack knows that Kendra is crazy and if she wasn't, he would have arranged Chris with her. I wonder if Jack Elzabet's girlfriend isn't Alexa ? I thought Chris would show Anna Jack's picture, but no.All sexual predators have one thing in common that they have tried to capture Anne before without success

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Only Jack knows that Kendra is crazy and if she wasn't, he would have arranged Chris with her. I wonder if Jack Elzabet's girlfriend isn't Alexa ? I thought Chris would show Anna Jack's picture, but no.All sexual predators have one thing in common that they have tried to capture Anne before without success
Yes only he knows about the real Kendra so far but it was good to mention about getting someone for Kendra because in my opinion she would be perfect for Chris even though his interest is Anna at the moment but maybe the two would do well in some happy ending or it would be totally opposite everything would be much worse for David with his two enemies together :LOL:

I think you got it right huh because there's a big chance that Alexa is Jack's own girlfriend and the two of them are working together with Kendra it makes a lot more sense seeing everything that has happened and how Alexa got interested so quickly in David but many will say that it's normal for a girl to be interested in a guy so quickly but it doesn't make sense the way it happened even more in a gym where women don't want to be bothered they like attention but not the way Alexa threw herself at David and without talking that she mentioned that she had broken up with her boyfriend that made me a little suspicious at least.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why does Anna say the name Kendra next to David, she said she changed her name, and he doesn't ask her what Kendra is?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Best of all, Anna didn't sense Alexa's perfume on David beforehand until they got into an argument about this Henk pig. Alexa has to use very strong powers, unless they penetrate the skin and are probably water resistant, because I don't think David wasn't taking a shower after work when he got home.

• Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Best of all, Anna didn't sense Alexa's perfume on David beforehand until they got into an argument about this Henk pig. Alexa has to use very strong powers, unless they penetrate the skin and are probably water resistant, because I don't think David wasn't taking a shower after work when he got home.
:KEK: True, Anna only realized that something was wrong with David's perfume after they started arguing about the perverted boss who is planning to literally eat her. I'm talking about Alexa I think she has supernatural powers only LoL and I've also wondered if David takes a shower when he gets home because it's not possible for the smell to stay on him for so damn long or Alexa is putting a whole bottle of perfume on David's clothes in the gym bathroom is the only possible explanation. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:KEK: True, Anna only realized that something was wrong with David's perfume after they started arguing about the perverted boss who is planning to literally eat her. I'm talking about Alexa I think she has supernatural powers only LoL and I've also wondered if David takes a shower when he gets home because it's not possible for the smell to stay on him for so damn long or Alexa is putting a whole bottle of perfume on David's clothes in the gym bathroom is the only possible explanation. :unsure:
she has that permanent stripper smell that you cant wash off, surprised he doesnt have glitter on his clothes too

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
she has that permanent stripper smell that you cant wash off, surprised he doesnt have glitter on his clothes too
(y)Yeah I'm surprised by that too. David vacillates a lot and not paying attention to the details around him this can be fatal to your marriage if it was in real life the guy was already divorced with nothing :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Dependable_223

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the problem is that men supposedly have a weaker sense of smell than women (especially when they are pregnant and nursing) so David can't tell that the girl from the Gym is absolutely soaked in cheap perfume but to Anna it is like a sledgehammer to the face.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes