3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

marlopau

May 11, 2019
I'm new to the game too. I'm on part two, I'll try to play all the routes so I don't miss any scenes. I'm not a fan of any particular male character but it seems to me that Chris and Jake are the developer's favorites.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3779281 View attachment 3779280

Faithful lovers can subscribe to Mr. Palmer and try to save their marriage. I just choose whatever will be the fastest option for cheating sex even if he try to extend tease fest.
:ROFLMAO: You know surveys mean nothing to him, he just finds out what customers want. And it's up to him whether he presents it or not. Just like a new release where there is no longer any choice, whether people wanted it or whether there was any survey about it, you also can't see for yourself that it adds or removes choices at will.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:ROFLMAO: You know surveys mean nothing to him, he just finds out what customers want. And it's up to him whether he presents it or not. Just like a new release where there is no longer any choice, whether people wanted it or whether there was any survey about it, you also can't see for yourself that it adds or removes choices at will.
I know it's more like don't sleep fans kinda notification. Rest the story will be as it is. We will hear after Jake lingerie shopping that Ana is still shy but she is slowly turning towards dark side. Doesn't matter whatever options anyone choose.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
those answers all seem pretty linear anyways... i mean lets be real, pretty boring. Nothing strongly bucks the story, there's no option under consideration like "David shoots them both in a rage" or "Anna finds out she's been misled and teams up with David to pull off a grand revenge".... it's all "to what degree will the fem in the fem protag story slut it up?" or "to what degree will the doormat husband in the fem protag story doormat?" ;)

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I know it's more like don't sleep fans kinda notification. Rest the story will be as it is. We will hear after Jake lingerie shopping that Ana is still shy but she is slowly turning towards dark side. Doesn't matter whatever options anyone choose.
Screenshot_20240627-143253.png
I see you're point of view...a little sceptic, but i am still sharing your idea

First look at the picture .Take the two Statistiques "David tends to be a confident man" and "Anna want to remain faithfull to David"
The thing i am trying to say it's if dev was planning to add only the cheating path why he would bother create all those statistiques that would make nonsence so this game may have a huge teasing leverage but she will not Cheat if you don't want to, let me explain myself the game from part 1 to part 2 doesn't have path it's more a choice matter to see what Path you will following, the Path stuff begin from the end of part 2 example if you have the statistiques "Anna rejects Chris" when chris trying to feel her in the kitchen she will automaticaly hit him and ran away. So yeah the path will be based on the statistiques and that will be the case for the lingerie shoping with Jack if your statistique is "Anna is interrested in Jack" so yeah something naughty and even sexual will take place but if you have the vice verce in your statistique she will rejected him another Time cause your statistique is the one who will decide what path you'll follow

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
How interesting would it be for David's father to seduce Anna when she has a moment of weakness? He takes her to dinner under normal circumstances and Anna drinks a little too much and she starts to unburden her troubles on father-in-law. The father also had a little too much and while driving her home, he flirts with her innocently and Anna pushes the envelope because she is also getting aroused. She starts to touch him and it gets hotter, at a stop light she goes to kiss his cheek and kisses his lips instead but doesn't pull away. Instead of driving her home, they go to a hotel, have drinks brought to their room and it begins. They end of fucking like rabbits, in a spa, sauna, on the patio and in the bed. (maybe, Anna ends up pregnant by the father-in-law). Their fling, becomes a thing.
________________________++++++++++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Ummmm NO

Father-in-law from the beginning was as exciting as oatmeal... naive but levelheaded. However, you are right that he has a role to play in the story. If I miss my guess if a player picks "aggressive choices," David will blow up on Anna which likely would be some sort of disaster for their relationship. One of those could be where David moves out and moves in with his dad.

If David moves out, that really opens the door for Robinson and Chris and maybe Marcel (private training). You still could have open a path where David and Anna come back together, but it would really put Anna in a spot for temptation

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
________________________++++++++++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Ummmm NO

Father-in-law from the beginning was as exciting as oatmeal... naive but levelheaded. However, you are right that he has a role to play in the story. If I miss my guess if a player picks "aggressive choices," David will blow up on Anna which likely would be some sort of disaster for their relationship. One of those could be where David moves out and moves in with his dad.

If David moves out, that really opens the door for Robinson and Chris and maybe Marcel (private training). You still could have open a path where David and Anna come back together, but it would really put Anna in a spot for temptation
Ok, but it's just an idea and one that the dev will or will not consider, right? It's within the realm of possibilities and one does act quite differently once they have had a few drinks in them, including oatmeal old foggies, lol. "Oh, the girls all look prettier, at closing time"......

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 3780216
I see you're point of view...a little sceptic, but i am still sharing your idea

First look at the picture .Take the two Statistiques "David tends to be a confident man" and "Anna want to remain faithfull to David"
The thing i am trying to say it's if dev was planning to add only the cheating path why he would bother create all those statistiques that would make nonsence so this game may have a huge teasing leverage but she will not Cheat if you don't want to, let me explain myself the game from part 1 to part 2 doesn't have path it's more a choice matter to see what Path you will following, the Path stuff begin from the end of part 2 example if you have the statistiques "Anna rejects Chris" when chris trying to feel her in the kitchen she will automaticaly hit him and ran away. So yeah the path will be based on the statistiques and that will be the case for the lingerie shoping with Jack if your statistique is "Anna is interrested in Jack" so yeah something naughty and even sexual will take place but if you have the vice verce in your statistique she will rejected him another Time cause your statistique is the one who will decide what path you'll follow
Might as well just watch Days of Thunder with those stats.

• Haha
Reactions: Monstalova

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Think the biggest problem I have is the stats don't match the speech in the game. Don't think he cheated but you treat him like shit. You treat everyone around you like they are your best friend but your real best friend you shove your foot up his ass. David once he proves he didn't do anything get her to give constant blowjobs as an apology since she doesn't like them. Make sure that bitch get chapstik and throat lozenges in Bulk.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Think the biggest problem I have is the stats don't match the speech in the game. Don't think he cheated but you treat him like shit. You treat everyone around you like they are your best friend but your real best friend you shove your foot up his ass. David once he proves he didn't do anything get her to give constant blowjobs as an apology since she doesn't like them. Make sure that bitch get chapstik and throat lozenges in Bulk.
Broh, the Path Begin from the end of part 2 so it's too early to judge from part 1 to part 2 it was a choice matter for you to fill the stats label and decide what path you will follow the Real action will begin from part 3 and they will be less choice

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
For all the people who is worried about dev removed some choice they need to understand that the game will have no longer choice it will be divided by path, you had allready made all the choice you need to make from part 1 to part 2 to continue the story from now they will be only the consequence of your choice.

Example: if you don't have the stats "Anna rejected chris" you will not be able to practice Anna's "kung-fu" skills on Chris :p Screenshot_20240627-141534.png

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes