3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The first real sex act she will do is a bj remember she mentioned she really didn't like doing it for David. That's why Alexia did it and that's what bothered her alot.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
From the point of view of the game, I think Someone like Chris would be a better fit than David. Even though he's not a good person, he's smart and knows who wants harm from the heroine. He is ready to protect and block people who will come to take advantage of the heroine.
It won't be strange if it turns out that Chris planted the virus at David's company. this is the first time he comes to David's company for no reason. And after he leaves, problems arise. He definitely doesn't know Kendra, but maybe he knows her boss. Chrsi, he will want to protect Anna, but not out of chivalry, just so that she doesn't fuck anyone else. He will simply want to have sex until he drops, and when he gets bored with Anna, he will throw her away like an unnecessary rag and humiliate his best friend Dawid,

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The first real sex act she will do is a bj remember she mentioned she really didn't like doing it for David. That's why Alexia did it and that's what bothered her alot.
I could be wrong but I don’t think that she’s ever blown that simp. He’s been begging for it but her ex boyfriend from college used to roughly fuck her face and that turned her off to oral

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It won't be strange if it turns out that Chris planted the virus at David's company. this is the first time he comes to David's company for no reason. And after he leaves, problems arise. He definitely doesn't know Kendra, but maybe he knows her boss. Chrsi, he will want to protect Anna, but not out of chivalry, just so that she doesn't fuck anyone else. He will simply want to have sex until he drops, and when he gets bored with Anna, he will throw her away like an unnecessary rag and humiliate his best friend Dawid,
The only way I can see Chris helping her is by finding about Kendra's plan and reasonings, marriage dismantle he won't care about except the Jake and old man part. But he will help to protect her job even then it will only be to benefit from it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Little does he know he's laying the ground work for all the other guys that will fuck her, and poor Chris is going to end up cucked harder than David lol.
I’m sure Anna won’t be heartless, if she’s banging Jake and chris texts her he wants a pic of her pussy, she will send it to him with Jake “the snakes” cock buried in it :ROFLMAO:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Something tells me if we stay on the faithful path either David is going to see Kendra with Anne in the Cafe or some where or Chriss ego is going to get out of hand and he will do or say something not aware David is paying attention or David sees something on that cellphone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes