3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

KiroHz

Nov 23, 2017
If in future there will be sex with Chris, it should be anal... that's what Chris wants from ana....i forgot when but during initial parts, it was shown that Chris wants anal from Ana....so I don't think that Chris will be the first one to get sex from Ana. For anal, Ana should be corrupted upto the level of sex.
From the point of view of the game, I think Someone like Chris would be a better fit than David. Even though he's not a good person, he's smart and knows who wants harm from the heroine. He is ready to protect and block people who will come to take advantage of the heroine.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What's weird is how the naughtyanna conditions tree is almost ALL conditioned on the annasub score, even for the seducer anna stuff! (this is the conversation in the cafe about her past with prof) - and plays into future variables. Whereas, submission points are accumulated basically by kowtowing to the various shriveled dicks in game, pretty much the opposite of seducer.... makes no sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
From the point of view of the game, I think Someone like Chris would be a better fit than David. Even though he's not a good person, he's smart and knows who wants harm from the heroine. He is ready to protect and block people who will come to take advantage of the heroine.
I very much agree!

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I really liked the update from the point of view that Anna makes a meaningful decision about her behavior. I also like that the story, dialogues, and thoughts are well written. Given the number of characters and paths in this game, this is a very difficult task.
My favorites of this game are Anna's boss, her father's companion, and Marvin, but in general I'm interested and in other storylines. Moreover, I would like to see hard group sex with Anna. But according to my estimates, this will not be in the game. I wish I could be wrong.
I'm looking forward to continuing this exciting story.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
How is he protecting her. He is not giving her information that could help her. He is giving information that only helps him. Remember he gave a picture out of context. He could have clearly told her it was nothing. He knows he can just be honest and say he knows David didn't cheat. Chris is doing more harm. He is not protecting her he is trying to weaken her resolve to take her. He is one of the primary people who is harming and taking advantage of her. Remember the last thing he said to get her he now has to play dirty.

KiroHz

Nov 23, 2017
How is he protecting her. He is not giving her information that could help her. He is giving information that only helps him. Remember he gave a picture out of context. He could have clearly told her it was nothing. He knows he can just be honest and say he knows David didn't cheat. Chris is doing more harm. He is not protecting her he is trying to weaken her resolve to take her. He is one of the primary people who is harming and taking advantage of her. Remember the last thing he said to get her he now has to play dirty.
I'm not saying Chris is a good person. He's just smart and has the idea of wanting a heroine of his own. and protect those who come to harm As for the other male characters in the story besides David Criss - bosses, co-workers, or old acquaintances, they are really bad and just want to have sex with her. But Chris has wanted to own it since

And David Game will see us cheating or not cheating. He will always be teased. But he wasn't up to speed and thought a little too little. What follows is conflict with the heroine.

As for the heroine of the story She is very loving, she hopes to have a good family.
In this part, David is good, Chris is fine.

It's just my idea. Don't be too serious, it's just a game.
And the game style came out like this. I played along.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APerfectMarriage-0.7.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ass Fan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah it's not rocket science here, Chris is a sleazebag loser who wants to fuck Anna, nothing more.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah it's not rocket science here, Chris is a sleazebag loser who wants to fuck Anna, nothing more.
100% agreed, it's because of that i prefere to reject them all as the fmc they only trying to break the marriage and fuck Anna......, no one in this game is thinking about her hapinese to have a great family so i am playing the good samaritan for now i am only looking to save the marriage at least for now if in the future it will be a revenge path i will be the first bastard to following this path and show chris how asshole mc or the fmc can be

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2105344

Overview:
David and Anna Parker are a lovely young, married couple with a newborn daughter. Those that know them say they have the perfect marriage. But jealousy and treachery will soon put their marriage to the test. You will influence their fate!

Thread Updated: 2024-06-26
Release Date: 2024-06-26
Developer: Mr. Palmer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod*

View attachment 1836740 View attachment 1836744 View attachment 1836745 View attachment 1836747 View attachment 2041644 View attachment 2041651 View attachment 2473064 View attachment 2473065 View attachment 2473069 View attachment 2963690 View attachment 2963693 View attachment 2963694
Mr. Palmer, love your game, Anna is a real cutie and a super hottie. Love all the planned tags and you should consider one more, "prostitution". Hear me out. Hank should play a major role on Anna's journey down Corruption Road. Since she now works directly for him, after he has got what he wants from her (what all the men and women want from her). He can say that he wants her to represent him and the company and make presentations to stockholders and big money investors. She is made to understand that her conduct and how friendly she will be to these people will have a direct effect on her livelihood and the company's future growth. She is told to dress and act seductively and to welcome advances no matter how intimate they are. The clients are already aware that she is there mainly for their entertainment and that they will also have to pay her good money for extra services directly and immediately. Hence, she is the company's whore.
Some of these clients have peculiar fetishes, for instance, one wants her to dress like a street whore and take her to a fancy restaurant or a dive bar where he watches as the other men in the bar grope and ravage her on a table, another wants her to dress like a highschool girl and another wants her to dress like a nun and have sex with her in a movie theater. So many possibilities.
Some of these strange fetishes even start to grow on our innocent and pure Anna.
Hope you like the ideas, just food for thought.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Mr. Palmer, love your game, Anna is a real cutie and a super hottie. Love all the planned tags and you should consider one more, "prostitution". Hear me out. Hank should play a major role on Anna's journey down Corruption Road. Since she now works directly for him, after he has got what he wants from her (what all the men and women want from her). He can say that he wants her to represent him and the company and make presentations to stockholders and big money investors. She is made to understand that her conduct and how friendly she will be to these people will have a direct effect on her livelihood and the company's future growth. She is told to dress and act seductively and to welcome advances no matter how intimate they are. The clients are already aware that she is there mainly for their entertainment and that they will also have to pay her good money for extra services directly and immediately. Hence, she is the company's whore.
Some of these clients have peculiar fetishes, for instance, one wants her to dress like a street whore and take her to a fancy restaurant or a dive bar where he watches as the other men in the bar grope and ravage her on a table, another wants her to dress like a highschool girl and another wants her to dress like a nun and have sex with her in a movie theater. So many possibilities.
Some of these strange fetishes even start to grow on our innocent and pure Anna.
Hope you like the ideas, just food for thought.
Love it dude! Prostitution is always one of the best themes in a marriage-story adult game!

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes