3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
_____________________________________++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Anna is only half the equation. And no one in any relationship can control the other half.

David is finding that out the hard way. First you have to understand David's though process. Like most guys, he would want an attractive wife-- in that regard Anna has that in Spades. But in David's case Anna is pretty much a trophy wife as well as the object of his heart's affections. So how much pride does David have walking in public with Anna on his arm? We really don't get that answer in the game but in the early chapters David harps on just how pretty his wife is.

We also get a look at David's jealousy. Yes if you have a lovely wife there are always going to be those Chads. But in David's case he worries Anna would subsume to the Chads. So is it David's lack of self-confidence that he has to worry about other men that he, himself, can't hold onto his wife? Or is it David thinks Anna is so weak and naive that she could be seduced? No a very strong relationship with that much distrust is a formula for disaster.

Lastly, I notice Anna and David look at their marriage a bit differently. Anna uses being married as a wall/shield from herself and against those showing an interest in her. David is all about she is my wife as if she was property. In the real world those two train of thoughts exist. Fact is it is not like you can hang a "NO Trespassing" sign on your spouse--it's just implied... it's also implied that each will be faithful to each other. David seems to be more focused on the "rules" of marriage while Anna uses marriage as just some sort of state of being... again not a solid relationship in the first place before all these events have occurred.

If anyone wants to look at it this way, everything that has transpired and will is just exposing weakness in a marriage that were already there
The issue is- those personalities are constrained by the dev, not the characters. (Though I guess that's the same thing). I would love to be able to play David as the confident, reasonable guy who doesn't excessively mate guard, but you simply can't. You can have max confidence David and he's still sour grapes when he meets Jake in their office.

So yes, they aren't in a solid relationship from the start, but that more than anything speaks to the devs intentions; setting up a semi-believable relationship where a cheating story becomes very likely- so I'd say any amount of psychoanalysis is silly because their personalities are clearly in service of this.

Reactions: hzjujk and Ass Fan

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
voting choice i think useless
faithfull / not faithfull we already have this

better he post about her relation and something possible for dev writing

- teas jacke post msg pic langeri
- lost to chris more action and msg phon
- marvin dinner / pool
- hank control anna obey help him seduce Clint
- david caught wife msg / spy
- anna dress bikini / lingerie/ office clevge

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
voting choice i think useless
faithfull / not faithfull we already have this

better he post about her relation and something possible for dev writing

- teas jacke post msg pic langeri
- lost to chris more action and msg phon
- marvin dinner / pool
- hank control anna obey help him seduce Clint
- david caught wife msg / spy
- anna dress bikini / lingerie/ office clevge
Marvin will not get pool/dinner scene...he might get a scene on AC maintainence room..Hank not in the next update i think , it will be dinner with Grant. David will not get cuckold so no spying scene. We can expect jake lingerie tease and ana cleavage in the office that's all

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Marvin will not get pool/dinner scene...he might get a scene on AC maintainence room..Hank not in the next update i think , it will be dinner with Grant. David will not get cuckold so no spying scene. We can expect jake lingirie tease and ana cleavage that's all
game move slow we know not possible need year to see some real action
but wish there some dev focus more by voting for who
next update dev make what next happen

maybe in next 2 update this his plan
go work drss sexy
bandicam 2024-06-30 00-23-23-061.jpg

meet robin after work
bandicam 2024-06-30 00-24-27-809.jpg

shopping for jake
bandicam 2024-06-30 00-25-26-286.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For all the people who is worried about dev removed some choice they need to understand that the game will have no longer choice it will be divided by path, you had allready made all the choice you need to make from part 1 to part 2 to continue the story from now they will be only the consequence of your choice.

Example: if you don't have the stats "Anna rejected chris" you will not be able to practice Anna's "kung-fu" skills on Chris :p View attachment 3781903
Anna, besides being a sexy mom and a lawyer, has a black belt and I believe she has some toys stored away..

"Christopher, you crossed the line, son of a bitch."
wolf.gif a-quiet-place-part-ii-evelyn-abbott.gif

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I am just quoting his post when he said if "I would be David"...Change the kendra model and make her beautiful..someone like Ana too..David gets a more faithful wife as Kendra if he would have said yes to her proposal. On the other hand Ana does get into a relationship with other guys that comes and go away, but she is picky and choosy on what she want.

Ana consider herself as a trophy beside whatever David thinks of her, and she knows how to control other guys even her husband. She doesn't give away anything for love easily. She doesn't do anything if she don't like... like a high maintainence girl...that's what she is. She knows she can get sex from anyone she wants and the way she wants. She use guys the way she want... she always think in practical way rather than emotional way. Leave the breakup part and her father part, she landed on david after trying other guys that she might have thought will be best for her.

So, I don't think that saving marriage might do a justice for David..David might think that she got perfect girl and he love that...but Ana is not the perfect wife even before we make choices for Ana in the game. When she was not married, she thought to sexually satisfy grant just because she was not in relationship with anyone so she doesn't mind whether the guy is her father's age too. Ana is just trying to live her life by laws whatever the society dictates, she's not in the relationship with David because she loves him..She just go with the flow with whatever best options she get at that time for her needs. Plus, I dont think that David knows anything about her uncle, Rob or Marvin etc..she dont share anything with David...I noticed that whatever happened with David, there comes an option for David whether to tell Ana about business or his gym girl...but Ana doesn't get that option in that gameplay....In our gameplay when we choose to play as Ana, we can control her action whether to be faithful or corrupt .. but we dont get an option whether to share anything related to her life with David or not.....so it's like we can only put an effort from David side to be the honest one in the marriage not from Ana side (when it comes to communication)....so if anyone played corrupt route, we see Ana doesn't shared a shit about her past or her corrupt action or about any other guy's approach to her with David.....even Chris approached her when he was just flirting, we don't get an option to tell anything to David whatever message Ana received from Chris even when Chris was just flirting with her and not chatting with her related to David cheating.

On the other hand, Kendra was emotionally dedicated to David too in her college time. David was happy with her before he rejected her. Yea he might have changed because he might be more interested in Ana as she's more prettier. But Kendra would have been more faithful for David love wise and she could have solved problems in David life too lol because she's daring to do anything for her lover. Ana doesn't make an effort to protect her relationship like kendra might have done. Kendra could threaten the guy who hacked David's father too lol
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

Couto25, post: 14144610, member: 6580652"]
I am just quoting his post when he said if "I would be David"...Change the kendra model and make her beautiful..someone like Ana too..David gets a more faithful wife as Kendra if he would have said yes to her proposal. On the other hand Ana does get into a relationship with other guys that comes and go away, but she is picky and choosy on what she want. Alanna Bobbitt comes to mind for some reason. Still going back to the beginning David recognized Kenda was physiological and I don't think we were given the full picture of the rest of Kendra's disorders and behaviors. I wouldn't argue with you that Kendra would be more loyal, but what else comes along with that...?

Ana consider herself as a trophy beside whatever David thinks of her, and she knows how to control other guys even her husband. She doesn't give away anything for love easily. She doesn't do anything if she don't like... like a high maintainence girl...that's what she is. She knows she can get sex from anyone she wants and the way she wants. She use guys the way she want... she always think in practical way rather than emotional way. Leave the breakup part and her father part, she landed on david after trying other guys that she might have thought will be best for her.
Anna is a complicated animal. She fell in love with David because he wasn't like her father and has power within the relationship. And you are 100% correct, Anna knows she is a 10. Again, you are correct she knows she can get what she wants from men... BE AWARE OF THE WOMAN WHO KNOW SHE IS A GODDESS. But... Anna has a few issues that looks can't fix. Recently in this last release, Anna admits she likes the attention from men. Be a woman who is a 10 or one that fell out of the ugly-tree and hit every damn branch coming down, a lot or most women want the attentions of men. Anna is like a lot of women very much into sex (meaning she is not afraid of it) and is liberated (some women need the context of a relationship to enter into a sexual relationship). But we all forget from time to time, that Anna the 10 has had other boyfriends and at least one cheated on her--Anna being a smart girl, knows being a Goddess isn't enough... and Anna is really butthurt that David cheated with a younger and (perhaps prettier girl in Anna's eyes). Plus Anna is human... we have our faults, doubts, and quirks that influnce us.
So, I don't think that saving marriage might do a justice for David..David might think that she got perfect girl and he love that...but Ana is not the perfect wife even before we make choices for Ana in the game. When she was not married, she thought to sexually satisfy grant just because she was not in relationship with anyone so she doesn't mind whether the guy is her father's age too. Heavens I wish I knew just what is Anna's malfunction there. Yes, I know people of kinks and fetishes... it just hasn't been made clear yet. Her want of male attention partly explains Marvin and what he can get away with... and maybe Anna as a submissive personality that works with her sexual quirks. Yes, a lot of women like roleplay rape--but I think if Mr. Palmer gave us some insights there with revealing some of Anna sexual fantasies...

Ana is just trying to live her life by laws whatever the society dictates, {agreed}she's not in the relationship with David because she loves him {she does but not for all the right reasons}..She just go with the flow with whatever best options she get at that time for her needs. Plus, I dont think that David knows anything about her uncle, Rob or Marvin etc..she dont share anything with David...I noticed that whatever happened with David, there comes an option for David whether to tell Ana about business or his gym girl...but Ana doesn't get that option in that gameplay....I can see that, though I still wonder how David being pure improves influences Anna unless as you have said David tells her. Anna not talking about Marvin, Hank, and Jake is understandable--its workplace and Anna can stop it. But Anna and David not talking about their histories from growing up to people who they dated, unplausible.
In our gameplay when we choose to play as Ana, we can control her action whether to be faithful or corrupt .. but we dont get an option whether to share anything related to her life with David or not.....so it's like we can only put an effort from David side to be the honest one in the marriage not from Ana side (when it comes to communication)....so if anyone played corrupt route, we see Ana doesn't shared a shit about her past or her corrupt action or about any other guy's approach to her with David.....even Chris approached her when he was just flirting, we don't get an option to tell anything to David whatever message Ana received from Chris even when Chris was just flirting with her and not chatting with her related to David cheating. Kind of wish there was that option in the game for Anna to communicate with David... though would force the developer having David getting into a lot of people's faces and maybe getting his ass kicked...LOL!

On the other hand, Kendra was emotionally dedicated to David too in her college time. David was happy with her before he rejected her. Yea he might have changed because he might be more interested in Ana as she's more prettier. But Kendra would have been more faithful for David love wise and she could have solved problems in David life too lol because she's daring to do anything for her lover. Ana doesn't make an effort to protect her relationship like kendra might have done. Kendra could threaten the guy who hacked David's father too lol Maybe I am wrong, but didn't David and Kendra break up and it was a few years before David met Anna? I recall it took a while for David to muster the courage to ask Anna out on their first date, but things kind of went fast from dating to being married and they didn't waste any time baby making

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

Couto25, post: 14144610, member: 6580652"]
I am just quoting his post when he said if "I would be David"...Change the kendra model and make her beautiful..someone like Ana too..David gets a more faithful wife as Kendra if he would have said yes to her proposal. On the other hand Ana does get into a relationship with other guys that comes and go away, but she is picky and choosy on what she want. Alanna Bobbitt comes to mind for some reason. Still going back to the beginning David recognized Kenda was physiological and I don't think we were given the full picture of the rest of Kendra's disorders and behaviors. I wouldn't argue with you that Kendra would be more loyal, but what else comes along with that...?

Anna is a complicated animal. She fell in love with David because he wasn't like her father and has power within the relationship. And you are 100% correct, Anna knows she is a 10. Again, you are correct she knows she can get what she wants from men... BE AWARE OF THE WOMAN WHO KNOW SHE IS A GODDESS. But... Anna has a few issues that looks can't fix. Recently in this last release, Anna admits she likes the attention from men. Be a woman who is a 10 or one that fell out of the ugly-tree and hit every damn branch coming down, a lot or most women want the attentions of men. Anna is like a lot of women very much into sex (meaning she is not afraid of it) and is liberated (some women need the context of a relationship to enter into a sexual relationship). But we all forget from time to time, that Anna the 10 has had other boyfriends and at least one cheated on her--Anna being a smart girl, knows being a Goddess isn't enough... and Anna is really butthurt that David cheated with a younger and (perhaps prettier girl in Anna's eyes). Plus Anna is human... we have our faults, doubts, and quirks that influnce us.
So, I don't think that saving marriage might do a justice for David..David might think that she got perfect girl and he love that...but Ana is not the perfect wife even before we make choices for Ana in the game. When she was not married, she thought to sexually satisfy grant just because she was not in relationship with anyone so she doesn't mind whether the guy is her father's age too. Heavens I wish I knew just what is Anna's malfunction there. Yes, I know people of kinks and fetishes... it just hasn't been made clear yet. Her want of male attention partly explains Marvin and what he can get away with... and maybe Anna as a submissive personality that works with her sexual quirks. Yes, a lot of women like roleplay rape--but I think if Mr. Palmer gave us some insights there with revealing some of Anna sexual fantasies...

Ana is just trying to live her life by laws whatever the society dictates, {agreed}she's not in the relationship with David because she loves him {she does but not for all the right reasons}..She just go with the flow with whatever best options she get at that time for her needs. Plus, I dont think that David knows anything about her uncle, Rob or Marvin etc..she dont share anything with David...I noticed that whatever happened with David, there comes an option for David whether to tell Ana about business or his gym girl...but Ana doesn't get that option in that gameplay....I can see that, though I still wonder how David being pure improves influences Anna unless as you have said David tells her. Anna not talking about Marvin, Hank, and Jake is understandable--its workplace and Anna can stop it. But Anna and David not talking about their histories from growing up to people who they dated, unplausible.
In our gameplay when we choose to play as Ana, we can control her action whether to be faithful or corrupt .. but we dont get an option whether to share anything related to her life with David or not.....so it's like we can only put an effort from David side to be the honest one in the marriage not from Ana side (when it comes to communication)....so if anyone played corrupt route, we see Ana doesn't shared a shit about her past or her corrupt action or about any other guy's approach to her with David.....even Chris approached her when he was just flirting, we don't get an option to tell anything to David whatever message Ana received from Chris even when Chris was just flirting with her and not chatting with her related to David cheating. Kind of wish there was that option in the game for Anna to communicate with David... though would force the developer having David getting into a lot of people's faces and maybe getting his ass kicked...LOL!

On the other hand, Kendra was emotionally dedicated to David too in her college time. David was happy with her before he rejected her. Yea he might have changed because he might be more interested in Ana as she's more prettier. But Kendra would have been more faithful for David love wise and she could have solved problems in David life too lol because she's daring to do anything for her lover. Ana doesn't make an effort to protect her relationship like kendra might have done. Kendra could threaten the guy who hacked David's father too lol Maybe I am wrong, but didn't David and Kendra break up and it was a few years before David met Anna? I recall it took a while for David to muster the courage to ask Anna out on their first date, but things kind of went fast from dating to being married and they didn't waste any time baby making
Yea it was fast decision from kendra to marry...but she made David happy...and yes kendra got psychological issues after David rejected her..she doesn't had that before... it's mentioned that both of them were happy until kendra proposed David.

Ana, I don't argue on her character now because it depends on what decision you made...I just talk about Ana character what she was based on flashback stories and before we made any decisions for her. Obviously there were few situations where she was hormonal or emotional when her father passed away..but accepting grant moves is questionable on her nature when she's alone. Obviously she was young but not that much 21 is not young I can say..no matter how much developer say that ana is pure..she is not complex, she's just smart and clever on when to allow people touches. When she feels needy and alone and her brain reasoning dictates her via social laws that she can enjoy and noone will know, she went with the flow without stopping them. It's not Ana want male attention, it's when she is not sexually satisfied, she see for that. At present yes she might look for male attention with short dress and whatever kendra and hank suggested her. But before, if she's hormonal or when she doesn't had boyfriend in her life, and she needed sexual satisfaction, she allows grant. Doesn't matter if she thinks now that Grant is taking advantage of her....but now that she gave handjob to Chris in corrupt path, I hope her confidence might have increased to make a move too to seduce other men. She doesn't need David permission at all , yes she thinks that it will be cheating but it is overshadowed by her thought of that David cheated on her so she got an authority to do same.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Couto25

I do not agree that Anna was ready for sex with Grant, he was ready to use her. David knew about the old fox poisoner. First of all, Anna was a stupid naive girl who had no experience in sex yet. Grant knew this perfectly well and played a nice good uncle who spoiled Anna to the limit, buying her trust, wanted to use it. Anna did not know that his behavior was wrong. It was Anna's father who saw through the plan of good uncle Grant to use Anna and reacted at the right moment. This is how sexual abuse begins in the family, people you know most often molest close people. In the end, David saved Anna at the last moment when the old fox got Anna drunk and wanted to use her, but gave David too small a dose of poison in his food. So how could David not know Grant?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
DarthSpitz717

HERE you have it buddy. Kendra asking Anna about her sexual preferences. There was another list but the Creator removed it because I can't find it. For example, does Anna like old geezers or does she like roleplaying? Kendra will use this information against Anna in the future. rrtrtr.jpg

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Anna, besides being a sexy mom and a lawyer, has a black belt and I believe she has some toys stored away..

"Christopher, you crossed the line, son of a bitch."
View attachment 3783258 View attachment 3783260
Well, my broh has to much people who want he's head...
Our brother chris will no longer be alive he will rest in piece near he's future beloved "Kendra"
Anna and Chis only need to choose
between the shotgun or the swords of the Vatican

Picsart_24-06-28_09-55-09-653.png
Noted: We will need Brian from Genesis Order to exorcise "Kendra"
Screenshot_20240628-081607.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
DarthSpitz717

HERE you have it buddy. Kendra asking Anna about her sexual preferences. There was another list but the Creator removed it because I can't find it. For example, does Anna like old geezers or does she like roleplaying? Kendra will use this information against Anna in the future. View attachment 3784541
______________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Don't you think it a little too simplistic?

Being the seducer:
Could mean she likes to flirt... or could mean she likes to be provocative... or could be bold and up front with her desires

Being punished:
Could me she is masochistic... or she could like being dominated... Or it's a way to not take responsibility to have sex

I think it's pretty clear everyone understands why Anna would take an interest in Chris, Robinson, David, Jake, and maybe Marcel. It's still speculation why Hank, Grant, or Marvin has a chance with her. The only thing that makes sense to me is Anna has some quirky fetish, but ever release of new content shoots down that theory. Anna sees these three for what they are, gross perverts. So, the only working theory I have at the moment is that there is something in her past that is deep rooted.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I start playing again to have a choice for David. And initially Kendra is angry that she got the promotion at work and not Anna. Later he will learn that Anna married David and they have a child. Then he becomes furious

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
______________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Being the seducer:
Could mean she likes to flirt... or could mean she likes to be provocative... or could be bold and up front with her desires

Being punished:
Could me she is masochistic... or she could like being dominated... Or it's a way to not take responsibility to have sex

I think it's pretty clear everyone understands why Anna would take an interest in Chris, Robinson, David, Jake, and maybe Marcel. It's still speculation why Hank, Grant, or Marvin has a chance with her. The only thing that makes sense to me is Anna has some quirky fetish, but ever release of new content shoots down that theory. Anna sees these three for what they are, gross perverts. So, the only working theory I have at the moment is that there is something in her past that is deep rooted.
This is simplified because the creator removed Anna's previous list of fetishes. there you can choose what Anna liked. Marvin, Grant and Henek have one thing in common - they are old, just like Anna's father. And that's why Anna sees her father in them.

Reactions: Isabella69

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Couto25

I do not agree that Anna was ready for sex with Grant, he was ready to use her. David knew about the old fox poisoner. First of all, Anna was a stupid naive girl who had no experience in sex yet. Grant knew this perfectly well and played a nice good uncle who spoiled Anna to the limit, buying her trust, wanted to use it. Anna did not know that his behavior was wrong. It was Anna's father who saw through the plan of good uncle Grant to use Anna and reacted at the right moment. This is how sexual abuse begins in the family, people you know most often molest close people. In the end, David saved Anna at the last moment when the old fox got Anna drunk and wanted to use her, but gave David too small a dose of poison in his food. So how could David not know Grant?
Well, you had explain it very clear and with mature (y)

This game do have a sexual harrasment tag, so yeah Anna was very naive and was living with a psychopathe uncle who know very well the art of manipulation he gain her trust first and then make he's move it was very easy for him cause Anna was navive enaught if it was not for the father Anna would probabely ended have sex with him bruh'...we don't know yet if the uncle was succed or failed kuz the uncle was still living with her in the past i guess in a couple update we will have our answer

Reactions: Sadowdark

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

Being the seducer:

Being punished:

I like Anna as a dominant seducer, this means she wants it bad and makes men buckle at the knees and she can easily turn the table on Hank that he ends up grovelling to her, he thinks he is in control know, anything can happen in the future. She already has him where he wants him, getting the big promotion, partner in the company and still Hank has got nothing from her. Anna is the silent assassin.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I am not a big fan of Femdom especially when it's the man who get to take it from a Trap "gross...

But honestly i would not mind femdom in this game Anna seems ithe only woman who will be sexualy active in the game so i would not complain about Anna being the dominant all of the guy in this game is interrested by her, that would be cool to make them suffer.... you know like those Queen of freak in high-school who have all the guy licking theire foot and never date one make them like her PET, Hank seem the faggot type so the perfect guy who will enjoy a trao in he's ass to have a chance to fuck Anna especially our brother chris

Ahem".. hold on here for all those septic who's whispering....no, i am not gay i am a "hypocritical hetero" what's that mean; i am a guy who fuck only girls i am not into guy who take it from behind but if two girls want to eat triangle together i'm in!!!!

We all see how far those guy can go to have they way with Anna they seem desperate so why not use it some way on her adventage!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes