3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Penguin (Henk) His time is tight and he's running out of time - he has two years left to live and he won't worry about anything, he will just carry out his plan - it depends on the player's decision. And in there lies a problem. Now the developer could have it that simple that the "plan" is to rail Anna. But really what is the plan just to get that far? It's more likely Hank has a bucket list of things to do with Anna. Now the developer can overlook that plot point of Hank having a weaker position of power leveraging his ability to help David...or the developer can have Hank leverage it in a different way. First as I mentioned the Anna calculates having Hank on her side if her marriage collapses... or she can calculate seeing David's business go ka-Boom to limit his resources for a divorce battle... that is all Hank has for a Poker hand, and it is a weak hand, like having 2 pair. But you and I are forgetting something very important. The developer has already said Anna is a naughty girl at heart and is afraid to let loose her inner monster. Keeping true to character, Hank's plan should play the domination card... and there Anna's own daddy issues and submission issues be the chink in her armor

What a poisonous old fox Grant. I'm 100% sure that that same day, before dinner, he'll call Anna and tell her to put on the underwear and stockings he sent her as a wedding gift. Plausibility problem there. Anna hates Grant and Grant knows he is on the outs with Anna. Asking her to do that runs the risk of Anna of telling him to go FRAK himself and calling off the dinner. HOWEVER, if somehow during the dinner Hank wins back Anna... eventually as you suggest when there is another hook-up meeting, Grant would do that, and it could be a powerful symbol of Anna's surrender to him. I like that idea of yours.
It just seems to me that Anna may drag out the breakup of her marriage or remain separated, which is more convenient for her than divorce. Yes, but if Anna agrees to become Pigwin's (Henk's) partner, Anna may find out from someone that he has 2 years left to live and Anna can simply wait out this time, playing cat and mouse with Pigwin, giving him nothing and only promising him golden mountains. And then when she dies, the company is hers. Everyone also forgets that David has already taken measures to save his father's company and he is to fly to the meeting with their eternal rival in business. Can anyone confirm that David is flying to the meeting on the same day as Anna and Henk to the business meeting? Because maybe they will fly on the same plane. You made a mistake, my friend, you were talking about Grant and then about Henek.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

And what would there be to talk about Marvin?

Marvin has two mentions in the last update, and it was about the AC unit. Now I suppose we can all talk about H&V systems and ways to sabotage them, but that might take us down the path of talking about dust-bunnies.

But... since it is Marvin, we know he is up to no good. Now even if he is going to install cameras or monkey with the AC, it's pretty much a nothing burger. So Marvin gets some pics of Anna...how does that further Kendra's plans? It really doesn't. It wouldn't take long for Anna to figure out when and where they were taken... and equally in short order she would figure out who installed the cameras.

One really nasty conversation about fines and jail time with Marvin would be enough for Marvin to rat Kendra out. Messing with the AC isn't a good idea either because all Anna has to do is call in an outside repair tech and all the mucked-up systems Marvin would do would be found. Its more plausible that Marvin wants some alone time with Anna. It would be better if Marvin would try and get Anna to agree with little meetups and other activities. Honestly at this stage all Marvin offers the story is some pervy kink
Except the old fish has already installed cameras in Anna's office and broken the lock on Sophia's feeding room. And I think he'll come to Anna's to tinker with the air conditioning. Kendra and Anna were having a drunken weekend drinking wine. Kendra will try to convince Ania to go to the Pool again. Here we will choose whether we want to go to the swimming pool again.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
na the current news is we are not getting sex scene in the next update that's what i am 99% sure about. 1% will be based on how MP will develop Ana and Jake shopping path. it will be intense but i dont think there will be sex beside modeling lingerie for jake and tease fingering/BJ and all maximum. It will be a surprise for me too if jake will fuck ana after shopping but i seriously doubt it. I will be happy if there will be sex scene but as per history, someone will say that Ana still hesitant as she's unsure about David innocence.
Yeah, I agree with you there also, the Blueballing will still continue, that's why I`m holding off support until it is worth it.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
for me i like teas

i cant believe he make us see anna naked in shower this not think be happen not until next year
and see where update show big step for story
inner nutty anna now become more show
marvin more like see he have dinner with her maybe she be drink little hoop not passout not good make play with her she dead drunk also there pool part be sexy bikini when she teach him swim
also teas chris text pic maybe next update talk about shower
also fake gay man massage when she back from work she promise see him
lot thing game have before make big step for sex
the one not want game make is jake even he one story about in novel cant stand him his part game not like at all
Yeah, I agree with you there also, the Blueballing will still continue, that's why I`m holding off support until it is worth it.
I want him to complete all the character interaction story wise...within the upcoming part with all the story he can develop in all paths with tease so that there is no need to leave the updates with just the tease going ahead....there should be no reason for Ana to not to give in to the character moves whenever the interaction comes in her way. So whatever hesitation / hormonal or whatever reasons he give for not showing sex with someone....he can cover it within this update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
It just seems to me that Anna may drag out the breakup of her marriage or remain separated, which is more convenient for her than divorce. Yes, but if Anna agrees to become Pigwin's (Henk's) partner, Anna may find out from someone that he has 2 years left to live and Anna can simply wait out this time, playing cat and mouse with Pigwin, giving him nothing and only promising him golden mountains. And then when she dies, the company is hers. Everyone also forgets that David has already taken measures to save his father's company and he is to fly to the meeting with their eternal rival in business. Can anyone confirm that David is flying to the meeting on the same day as Anna and Henk to the business meeting? Because maybe they will fly on the same plane. You made a mistake, my friend, you were talking about Grant and then about Henek.
_______________________________________++++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

It just seems to me that Anna may drag out the breakup of her marriage or remain separated, which is more convenient for her than divorce. That is too open ended. Because David might find out about Anna's comings and goings. To be honest, Anna has already crossed some lines she should not have. Now David COULD forgive Anna if he finds out...or maybe not. If he forgives that in a way makes him a cuck... now you and I likely see David as a Simp fixated on a trophy wife, but still too many possibilities just on David's end. Second is Anna's end. We don't know just where Anna's mind will be in the future. And honestly, I don't think the developer will have with each potential lover having the same reasons why Anna got with them. Anna just might pull the trigger and file for divorce and the rest of the game with David and Anna is a back and forth till they go before a judge.

Yes, but if Anna agrees to become Pigwin's (Henk's) partner, Anna may find out from someone that he has 2 years left to live and Anna can simply wait out this time, playing cat and mouse with Pigwin, giving him nothing and only promising him golden mountains. From whom might Anna learn that information from? Best source would be Hank himself, but who else? And how did Hank reach the position he got all these years? I don't think he plays nice when he wants something. Nevertheless, we are forgetting about Anna... she has some issues. We know she has some daddy issues as she had said she has her father back. Again, it goes back to how Hank will make his move on Anna.

And then when she dies, the company is hers. Everyone also forgets that David has already taken measures to save his father's company and he is to fly to the meeting with their eternal rival in business. And why would this "rival" want to help David's company? If one more competitor bites the dust, it gives the rival more a monopoly-- it could be that the rival wants to buy out David's company for pennies on the dollar. Fun fact about businesses (something I know a lot about), is by now David and his father likely already approached a bank(s)... so how well did that go if David is traveling to a rival's firm? Banks have this nasty habit of getting a "Comparable" to gage market share of a business before making lending decisions. And who might that bank(s) call upon to get that comparable? Now there are other ways of getting funding for businesses and I will not even go down IPO rabbit holes, equity shares and partnerships, bonds, inventory loans, or loans against accounts receivable...

Bored yet?

Can anyone confirm that David is flying to the meeting on the same day as Anna and Henk to the business meeting? Because maybe they will fly on the same plane. You made a mistake, my friend, you were talking about Grant and then about Henek**I saw that and was too tired to bother when I re-read it the next day... damage was already down

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes