3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
damn guys..

all i share here is a real and it happened to me.

i recently got broke up.

i had a girlfriend who was if not sweetest she was most loyal person I'd ever seen.

things started falling apart as she started earning.

and worst of all our relationship ended after she began to talk to guys and her ex.

from very loyal to deleting chats and deleting apps while meeting me.

there were bunch of calls and video calls of her with guys.

she kept saying she has nothing with those guys yet kept disrespecting me.

i use to love NTR genera straight up. it was my favourite.

now that I've been through this experience, i don't feel like playing it. because damn it's painful my gut is always heavy and I'm always tense.

i don't know if she physically cheated at least I'm sure she's not a girl who'll cheat physically because both the guys live out of state whom she's talking to.

but to me it was enough painful to break up. seeing my 6 year old relationship taken lightly just because my gf was going through hoe phase..

and another this is I'm man of culture with huge self-respect for myself. seeing all that and seeing myself getting disrespected like that was something i would never allow myself to happen.

it's very painful but all i can say is if you have/had girlfriend/wife like mine/Anna it is very easy to sink in deep feeling of love and thinking nothing could ever go wrong.

but one thing i can say you should always work on yourself and be king because if you're wife/gf start talking to other guys relationship dooms.

am i hurt? yeah

will i go back to her? never

if she's innocent and confess everything will i accept her? not at all.

should it be normal we live in modern times?
no man just because we have access to immense technology and knowledge doesn't mean you'll allow yourself to be degraded.

did i do something wrong?
yeah I'm cheating bastard, I'm huge handsome guy who can get girls easily like antagonist im NTR. however this relationship break-up began 2 months ago and inorder to save myself emotional i started dating but did not fuck anyone. most of all i didn't had feeling for any girls.

so yeah man i hope you never feel this pain in your life is terrible but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
damn guys..

i recently got broke up.

i had a girlfriend who was if not sweetest she was most loyal person I'd ever seen.

and worst of all our relationship ended after she began to talk to guys and her ex.

now that I've been through this experience, i don't feel like playing it. because damn it's painful my gut is always heavy and I'm always tense.

i don't know if she physically cheated at least I'm sure she's not a girl who'll cheat physically because both the guys live out of state whom she's talking to.

but to me it was enough painful to break up. seeing my 6 year old relationship taken lightly just because my gf was going through hoe phase..

and another this is I'm man of culture with huge self-respect for myself. seeing all that and seeing myself getting disrespected like that was something i would never allow myself to happen.

it's very painful but all i can say is if you have/had girlfriend/wife like mine/Anna it is very easy to sink in deep feeling of love and thinking nothing could ever go wrong.

but one thing i can say you should always work on yourself and be king because if you're wife/gf start talking to other guys relationship dooms.

am i hurt? yeah

no man just because we have access to immense technology and knowledge doesn't mean you'll allow yourself to be degraded.

yeah I'm cheating bastard, I'm huge handsome guy who can get girls easily like antagonist im NTR. however this relationship break-up began 2 months ago and inorder to save myself emotional i started dating but did not fuck anyone. most of all i didn't had feeling for any girls.

so yeah man i hope you never feel this pain in your life is terrible but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
You shouldn't mix up fictional video games with reality. You have no evidence of cheating, you are overreacting, playing to many NTR games on F95. Talking to other guys is not cheating, it's normal. Having a girlfriend or wife is not an ownership model, that is delusion. Sounds to me like you have ruined your relationship due to your own delusions. I recommend you play Cuckold simulator : Life as a beta male cuck, if your life is not like that, your relationship is fine. (y)

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
You shouldn't mix up fictional video games with reality. You have no evidence of cheating, you are overreacting, playing to many NTR games on F95. Talking to other guys is not cheating, it's normal. Having a girlfriend or wife is not an ownership model, that is delusion. Sounds to me like you have ruined your relationship due to your own delusions. I recommend you play Cuckold simulator : Life as a beta male cuck, if your life is not like that, your relationship is fine. (y)
talking to guys is not the problem.

just talking to guys and treating me like shit is.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
About Anna and BJ. I don't think Anna hates BJ per se, I think it has to do more with her boyfriend at a time insisted on it and Anna felt pressured and "forced" to do it. We can see that the more David asks for it the more Anna refuses.
That is why we can expect to see a change of hearth and see Anna actively giving a BJ, now that it is her choice and not her partner's choice.
After all, Erik, her boyfriend, was constantly forcing her to give him BJ so she hated it and she hated him and giving BJs, so she dumped him.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
damn guys..

i recently got broke up.

am i hurt? yeah

BRO IS LIVING A PERFECT MARRIAGE.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes