bandicam 2024-06-26 17-49-49-976.jpg
then
bandicam 2024-06-26 17-55-18-575.jpg
then they see him as they not see him when fix her cloth
bandicam 2024-06-26 17-52-52-649.jpg

Reactions: Davidleene

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Whoever knows this game well, what can we expect in the next update? Can we expect Chris again? Or Jake development?

What I don't understand is how will Anna have sex with jake? Nothing is explained well,

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [394 MB]
- - - -

Mac [361 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Even though I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. Latest update was not of the quality I expected. Dialogue felt cliche and repetitive. Having the dual playthroughs of David and Anna, should have David giving us a glimpse and tease of what Anna is up to. As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes. This is what I assumed is 50% of the reason to have a David playthrough for the game.
Then Anna's playthrough showing us everything. There was nothing of that. Seemed lazy with the writing.

Easily could have had David coming home seeing Anna and Chris in the kitchen. Anna's top slightly moved or hair a bit messy. Presumably as they finish straightening up their clothes just before David walks in. Then showing the full scene with Anna later. Its sets up the anticipation so much more. These foreshadowing scenes need to happen in his playthrough as Davids scenes are more story driven and have almost no sexual content. 4 1/2 months for that update and couldn't setup a small scene that fuels the lewd act. Feels lazy and a missed opportunity, especially when there is basically nothing else for even a tease scene in the update until the end.
_______________________________________++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Even though I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. Latest update was not of the quality I expected. Dialogue felt cliche and repetitive. Having the dual playthroughs of David and Anna, should have David giving us a glimpse and tease of what Anna is up to. As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes. I wonder if its more an evolving character of Anna. The options for David in how he reacts has to be setting up something down the road. Your choices range from reluctant acceptance of the situation to David being upset. But I believe the developer's idea is at this stage David is totally unaware of what has been going on with Anna and other people. All we get from David from glimpses is 'jealous husband' even if there was nothing going on and Anna was behaving herself as a loyal wife.

To your point "
As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes" more work could have been done. Several factors would have made for a better set up for the 'naughty' later on in the release. Anna is fully aware of the photos she had sent, and it should have been in the back of her mind, especially when David hadn't yet arrived. Anna could have and should have been in some sort of emotional turmoil of distress throughout Chris and Anna's private conversation. I would like to think of it as if a wolf having a conversation with the sheep--awkwardness, fear of the unknown, unease, heighten senses and maybe thrill and excitement. Second, Anna is well aware of Chris' interest in her and with his newfound knowledge of her body, Anna would be aware he would be checking her out even more closely. Lastly, Chris has proven he would pull some stunt from past encounters... an excited and jittery Anna KNOWING something was going to happen and then when it did happen would have made Chris' first grope of Anna all the better.

This is what I assumed is 50% of the reason to have a David playthrough for the game.
Then Anna's playthrough showing us everything. There was nothing of that. Seemed lazy with the writing. I think it comes down to the complexity of the plot and story. So many factors are in play just with the dinner party, it could almost have been the entire release in itself. Now it's just me but I wouldn't have had a shower scene 2.0. I would have broken down the sex scenes in two parts. Part one would have more action taken place before David coming home. Chris coming up behind Anna and starting with just some gentle touching of her hips talking seductively with a stunned and thrilled Anna just dumbly standing there. Then have Chris starting to kiss Anna's neck and collar bone changing the more harmless touches to getting more provocative till he flips up Anna's top to grope her breast leading to Chris lowering a hand to her groin. Anna would eventually come to her sense with the fear of David coming home and that things were getting too far out of hand... later on a guilty Anna would be in bed (would use flash back of Chris' seduction and inner monologue to explain Anna's feelings and inner emotional turmoil).

Second part would have Anna coming out of the shower in the morning with naked Chris (covered only in a towel) having already showered in the spare bathroom standing in her bedroom. More seductive talk with Chris walking up to Anna pinning her against the wall and then convince Anna to jerk him off with both Chris and Anna staring into each other's eyes. Eventually Chris would remove Anna's towel and start kissing Anna's neck and ears while groping her with the scene ending when Chris's hand finds Anna's naked pussy.

Easily could have had David coming home seeing Anna and Chris in the kitchen. Anna's top slightly moved or hair a bit messy. Presumably as they finish straightening up their clothes just before David walks in. Then showing the full scene with Anna later. Its sets up the anticipation so much more. These foreshadowing scenes need to happen in his playthrough as Davids scenes are more story driven and have almost no sexual content. 4 1/2 months for that update and couldn't setup a small scene that fuels the lewd act. Feels lazy and a missed opportunity, especially when there is basically nothing else for even a tease scene in the update until the end. The problem is David is stuck in some sort of limbo status with Anna and their relationship. But yes, having David notice a strange behaving Anna would have built up to a better 'shower scene'. At best Anna would be a little flustered after having been groped and having the potential of being 'caught' in the act would have been a nice touch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [394 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [361 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android please

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i played the update didnt really see anything different. I really watched the Dad conversation, Dad doesnt trust Chris plus he brought up Janet. Something tells me he is going to get involved on the downlow. Maybe hire a detective they are messing with his son and family.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game I actually appreciate for a specific reason. The situation that is going on is between a bunch of average people. Nothing special about them, no dicks down to there knee caps, no uber rich, no brother troupe. Issue is just a bunch of assholes trying to ruin a marriage. Oh and the primary villian is a dangerous woman which is unique.
Kendra (Janet) is not special, every psychopath behaves this way. Additionally, Kendra would not have paid Alexa without her mysterious boss's money.

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i played the update didnt really see anything different. I really watched the Dad conversation, Dad doesnt trust Chris plus he brought up Janet. Something tells me he is going to get involved on the downlow. Maybe hire a detective they are messing with his son and family.
After all, naive idiot David threw away his father Daren's good advice not to trust a fake friend. What David does, of course, informs his fake friend that he intends to hire a private detective. This terrifies Chris and he immediately tries to dissuade David from this idea.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Can you share screen shots of the new part only

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_______________________________________++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Even though I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. Latest update was not of the quality I expected. Dialogue felt cliche and repetitive. Having the dual playthroughs of David and Anna, should have David giving us a glimpse and tease of what Anna is up to. As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes. I wonder if its more an evolving character of Anna. The options for David in how he reacts has to be setting up something down the road. Your choices range from reluctant acceptance of the situation to David being upset. But I believe the developer's idea is at this stage David is totally unaware of what has been going on with Anna and other people. All we get from David from glimpses is 'jealous husband' even if there was nothing going on and Anna was behaving herself as a loyal wife.

To your point "
As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes" more work could have been done. Several factors would have made for a better set up for the 'naughty' later on in the release. Anna is fully aware of the photos she had sent, and it should have been in the back of her mind, especially when David hadn't yet arrived. Anna could have and should have been in some sort of emotional turmoil of distress throughout Chris and Anna's private conversation. I would like to think of it as if a wolf having a conversation with the sheep--awkwardness, fear of the unknown, unease, heighten senses and maybe thrill and excitement. Second, Anna is well aware of Chris' interest in her and with his newfound knowledge of her body, Anna would be aware he would be checking her out even more closely. Lastly, Chris has proven he would pull some stunt from past encounters... an excited and jittery Anna KNOWING something was going to happen and then when it did happen would have made Chris' first grope of Anna all the better.

This is what I assumed is 50% of the reason to have a David playthrough for the game.
Then Anna's playthrough showing us everything. There was nothing of that. Seemed lazy with the writing. I think it comes down to the complexity of the plot and story. So many factors are in play just with the dinner party, it could almost have been the entire release in itself. Now it's just me but I wouldn't have had a shower scene 2.0. I would have broken down the sex scenes in two parts. Part one would have more action taken place before David coming home. Chris coming up behind Anna and starting with just some gentle touching of her hips talking seductively with a stunned and thrilled Anna just dumbly standing there. Then have Chris starting to kiss Anna's neck and collar bone changing the more harmless touches to getting more provocative till he flips up Anna's top to grope her breast leading to Chris lowering a hand to her groin. Anna would eventually come to her sense with the fear of David coming home and that things were getting too far out of hand... later on a guilty Anna would be in bed (would use flash back of Chris' seduction and inner monologue to explain Anna's feelings and inner emotional turmoil).

Second part would have Anna coming out of the shower in the morning with naked Chris (covered only in a towel) having already showered in the spare bathroom standing in her bedroom. More seductive talk with Chris walking up to Anna pinning her against the wall and then convince Anna to jerk him off with both Chris and Anna staring into each other's eyes. Eventually Chris would remove Anna's towel and start kissing Anna's neck and ears while groping her with the scene ending when Chris's hand finds Anna's naked pussy.

Easily could have had David coming home seeing Anna and Chris in the kitchen. Anna's top slightly moved or hair a bit messy. Presumably as they finish straightening up their clothes just before David walks in. Then showing the full scene with Anna later. Its sets up the anticipation so much more. These foreshadowing scenes need to happen in his playthrough as Davids scenes are more story driven and have almost no sexual content. 4 1/2 months for that update and couldn't setup a small scene that fuels the lewd act. Feels lazy and a missed opportunity, especially when there is basically nothing else for even a tease scene in the update until the end. The problem is David is stuck in some sort of limbo status with Anna and their relationship. But yes, having David notice a strange behaving Anna would have built up to a better 'shower scene'. At best Anna would be a little flustered after having been groped and having the potential of being 'caught' in the act would have been a nice touch

:eek::ROFLMAO:You demand seduction from Chris. Anna will forget. Chris is a macho type, he only wants to satisfy his sexual drive, nothing more. He sees a woman sticking her ass out and grabs her. Don't expect any kisses from Chris, Anna will get them from Jake(y):)

Reactions: Isabella69

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
After all, naive idiot David threw away his father Daren's good advice not to trust a fake friend. What David does, of course, informs his fake friend that he intends to hire a private detective. This terrifies Chris and he immediately tries to dissuade David from this idea.
Thats why I think dad is going to investigate in the shadows. He knows his son trust people to easy. Dad pointed out all the people who could cause this problem but he didn't believe it but dad has his suspicion.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in regards to an earlier post regarding David telling Chris about hiring a PI, he doesn't dismiss the idea. he wonders why Chris is behaving strangely and this along with Darren's advice is making David start to questing Chris' motivations. he knows Chris is not really helping him and this will lead to David finding out that Chris is trying to fuck his wife..and then the shit will hit the fan. i am only playing 2 routes now. save the marriage and Anna will cheat only with Jake since she sees him differently than before and she still sees Chris as a fake friend to David trying to get in her pants. but she keeps rejecting him and it makes me laugh my ass off. i really hate Chris and he will never get with Anna as long as the choices i made don't get changed by Mr. P. #DEATHTOCHRIS

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
in regards to an earlier post regarding David telling Chris about hiring a PI, he doesn't dismiss the idea. he wonders why Chris is behaving strangely and this along with Darren's advice is making David start to questing Chris' motivations. he knows Chris is not really helping him and this will lead to David finding out that Chris is trying to fuck his wife..and then the shit will hit the fan. i am only playing 2 routes now. save the marriage and Anna will cheat only with Jake since she sees him differently than before and she still sees Chris as a fake friend to David trying to get in her pants. but she keeps rejecting him and it makes me laugh my ass off. i really hate Chris and he will never get with Anna as long as the choices i made don't get changed by Mr. P. #DEATHTOCHRIS
lol sounds exactly like mine:
apmstats.jpg

I only wish the game reflected this kind of path more in dialogue - it's pretty obvious where it's trying to steer you.... I mean she doesnt do anything with them, but her rejections of Chris or Marvin definitely aren't harsh enough...and they come up repeatedly, again and again.

The end of game dinner convo with Chris also sounded super sketch, already the David-Chris relationship is testing the bounds of believability.... but he was particularly sus during that; to which any normal guy would have thoughts- you'd expect to be him clearly on his side...
:eek::ROFLMAO:You demand seduction from Chris. Anna will forget. Chris is a macho type, he only wants to satisfy his sexual drive, nothing more. He sees a woman sticking her ass out and grabs her. Don't expect any kisses from Chris, Anna will get them from Jake(y):)
Chris is even worse than that, he's a wannabe macho type so he overcompensates.
I did like the inclusion of Daren though - at least someone talking sense to David now, instead of this "obvious to the world and all the people doing him wrong", he now has an ally in his corner.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Whoever knows this game well, what can we expect in the next update? Can we expect Chris again? Or Jake development?

What I don't understand is how will Anna have sex with jake? Nothing is explained well,
1.Dinner Anna with the old fox Stormeberg(Grant)

2. Business trip Anna and the penguin (Hank)

3.Drunken weekend where Kendra gets Anna drunk with wine

4. Meeting of Anna and the fake doctor She makes a cobra to convey Anna's lies about David or find out what is wrong with David and Anna's relationship

5. Anna will wear a more daring outfit to work (patrons voted on what Anna should show her breasts or legs, her boobs won). It will probably be possible to unbutton her blouse to see Anna's breasts)

6.:unsure: I don't know, but Anna and Jake are going to the store to buy underwear for Jake's non-existent girlfriend.

:unsure:Chris will likely not appear in this update coming now. That's all we know for now

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes