3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Jake’s route is definitely my favorite right now.

Yeah, it’s hot to see Chris corrupt Anna…

But it’s even hotter to see Anna being attracted to a guy who she knows is going to bang her brains out: Jake.

As for the old guys—meh. Netorare to me is all about jealousy, and how could I be jealous of an old, ugly, fat dude who can only get with a beautiful woman by forcing them? But for those with that fetish I think the story does well.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You meant to say there was supposed to be a choice here.Anyway, I think I have a similar choice at the beginning of Ch2
during the lunch with her boss there was a choice to accept or decline. when he came in the house he saw her outfit and he could choose to compliment the outfit forgot what the other option was. I'm doing a quick playthrough to make sure Im correct. but i remember because she got tight in both situations.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
These were the originals. The ability to decline your boss is removed which can have repercussions View attachment 3773555 on FMC we cant control. View attachment 3773569
I never had these options on the faithful path
:unsure: maybe these are hidden options and you need to have the appropriate statistics? Like when he gropes Anne Marvin at the pool. How you decline all invitations to dinner. Then you won't be able to stop him when he gropes you in the pool. And if she agrees to go to dinner with him, you'll have the opportunity to stop him from groping Anna at the pool.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
:unsure: maybe these are hidden options and you need to have the appropriate statistics? Like when he gropes Anne Marvin at the pool. How you decline all invitations to dinner. Then you won't be able to stop him when he gropes you in the pool. And if she agrees to go to dinner with him, you'll have the opportunity to stop him from groping Anna at the pool.
the option one was version7.1 the one without options is version7.1B. The change is only in 3rd chapter. the dev did say he changed stuff. those were the only two i saw so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Hello Everyone,
Here's the latest update that was released to the patrons. Some things I want to point out:
I did some work on the scene between David/Anna meeting in living room from last update, to get it up to my liking. I felt I rushed through it on last release.
I added a shortcut to skip the Stenstromber flashback scene from the last update.
I added a new phone app, retroactively to the beginning of the story. The texts didn't change, so no need to replay it.
The stat box went through some changes. I got rid of the "David communication" line because that stat is baked in with other stats, so it's kind of useless.
About this update, I want to add that this is an important update, which is why I've spent a lot of time on it. The last update was mostly Anna and David processing the "split." That's not something I wanted to blow past. This update continues that same concept, but it also serves as a transition into the next phase of the story. A shift can be felt.
Finally, I want to warn that for those who reject Chris, this update won't have as much content, but I assure you the other characters will have more time in the coming updates.
I hope you enjoy it!

Windows : mega
Mac : mega
Android : mega
Walkthrough: mega

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

Meaning....?

The way I understand it, is the next release there is a "Chris hangover."

It would make a lot of sense to have Anna try and process what happened. I guess I wasn't far of the mark that some more content was needed with the interchange between Chris and Anna

• Thinking Face

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I never had these options on the faithful path
I had 100% faithful
MMC 4 and 5 score
FMC all 0s
all reject and not interested as far as the guys go
FMC has doubts MMC cheated
MMC confident man
MMC fight to prove innocence

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:eek::ROFLMAO:You demand seduction from Chris. Anna will forget. Chris is a macho type, he only wants to satisfy his sexual drive, nothing more. He sees a woman sticking her ass out and grabs her. Don't expect any kisses from Chris, Anna will get them from Jake(y):)
If in future there will be sex with Chris, it should be anal... that's what Chris wants from ana....i forgot when but during initial parts, it was shown that Chris wants anal from Ana....so I don't think that Chris will be the first one to get sex from Ana. For anal, Ana should be corrupted upto the level of sex.

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes