3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'll have to play with this David stat all over again
what i remember compliment her outfit in the beginning, flowers from jake dont be jealous. when she mentions lunch the 2 times say you trust her, shake his hand when you meet him. cant remember the other but basically show no jealousy at all.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
what i remember compliment her outfit in the beginning, flowers from jake dont be jealous. when she mentions lunch the 2 times say you trust her, shake his hand when you meet him. cant remember the other but basically show no jealousy at all.
I'll test it tomorrow because I'm going to bed for now

Reactions: Ass Fan

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
It won't be strange if it turns out that Chris planted the virus at David's company. this is the first time he comes to David's company for no reason. And after he leaves, problems arise. He definitely doesn't know Kendra, but maybe he knows her boss. Chrsi, he will want to protect Anna, but not out of chivalry, just so that she doesn't fuck anyone else. He will simply want to have sex until he drops, and when he gets bored with Anna, he will throw her away like an unnecessary rag and humiliate his best friend Dawid,
I think psycho paid a hacker to do it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think Chris wants to break the marriage, he just wants relationship to be unstable enough so he gets to have his way with Anna on a sexual level because she is hot as.
a guy like chris doesnt care at all about the marriage, it's not that he wants to break or save it, both of those are irrelevant. He wants the option that bests lets him put his shriveled dick in Anna's cooter.

I'm with DFR, I'm all for turning Chris into the one getting ntred in the endgame. That little sniveling betaboy deserves his right hand.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How interesting would it be for David's father to seduce Anna when she has a moment of weakness? He takes her to dinner under normal circumstances and Anna drinks a little too much and she starts to unburden her troubles on father-in-law. The father also had a little too much and while driving her home, he flirts with her innocently and Anna pushes the envelope because she is also getting aroused. She starts to touch him and it gets hotter, at a stop light she goes to kiss his cheek and kisses his lips instead but doesn't pull away. Instead of driving her home, they go to a hotel, have drinks brought to their room and it begins. They end of fucking like rabbits, in a spa, sauna, on the patio and in the bed. (maybe, Anna ends up pregnant by the father-in-law). Their fling, becomes a thing.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
How interesting would it be for David's father to seduce Anna when she has a moment of weakness? He takes her to dinner under normal circumstances and Anna drinks a little too much and she starts to unburden her troubles on father-in-law. The father also had a little too much and while driving her home, he flirts with her innocently and Anna pushes the envelope because she is also getting aroused. She starts to touch him and it gets hotter, at a stop light she goes to kiss his cheek and kisses his lips instead but doesn't pull away. Instead of driving her home, they go to a hotel, have drinks brought to their room and it begins. They end of fucking like rabbits, in a spa, sauna, on the patio and in the bed. (maybe, Anna ends up pregnant by the father-in-law). Their fling, becomes a thing.
An interesting point of view. As far as I can tell he is the only man in the game who does not fantasize about Anna. Of course I might have I missed it but I don't think so. If he was the one to finally seduce Anna then that would piss some people off. Especially the fanboys of Chris so this gets a big thumbs up from me.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That would push David over the edge as Ja Rule says It's Murder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Beta/cuck has been said about David. If you look at some of the latter choices with David, they seem aggressive. I feel that David might have anger issues. Earlier the choices they gave you David they seemed kind of cautious as the game progressed got a little aggressive one of the last choices was not to take any more of it. David makes me think of the quiet kid in the corner that when you fucked with him, he was a nightmare. Overall, he is an average guy who is kind loves his wife and trust his friends. He is actually relatable to the average man who has family and friends. But I really hope his character doesn't follow the average game troupe of a scorn/betrayed man and he becomes emotionless and vindictive even in the NTR path.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Beta/cuck has been said about David. If you look at some of the latter choices with David, they seem aggressive. I feel that David might have anger issues. Earlier the choices they gave you David they seemed kind of cautious as the game progressed got a little aggressive one of the last choices was not to take any more of it. David makes me think of the quiet kid in the corner that when you fucked with him, he was a nightmare. Overall, he is an average guy who is kind loves his wife and trust his friends. He is actually relatable to the average man who has family and friends. But I really hope his character doesn't follow the average game troupe of a scorn/betrayed man and he becomes emotionless and vindictive even in the NTR path.
David has every right to be aggressive - after all, in fact, he allowed himself only flirtation and nothing more.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
David has every right to be aggressive - after all, in fact, he allowed himself only flirtation and nothing more.
In my opinion, David's behavior should evolve, he should start to notice the details that the false friend is actually a vile traitor who wants to get into Anna's pants. And that David began to wonder who worked in Anna's company and what his intentions were towards Anna.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
In my opinion, David's behavior should evolve, he should start to notice the details that the false friend is actually a vile traitor who wants to get into Anna's pants. And that David began to wonder who worked in Anna's company and what his intentions were towards Anna.
I agree with you. I would like David to be not like the majority of husbands in "such" games!

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes