3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No one said it's too early for sex. In fact I agree with you that waiting for 2+ years is a very long time. So I understand the frustration. What I meant was that it wouldn't make sense to add it right now in the story or immediately in the next update. I believe we're getting there. But the thing is, this is what the dev and we signed up for. We knew what kind of game this was and what was needed to make it. Those that didnt know had plenty of time to figure it out and jump ship. My point is we're all trying to make compromises, us and the dev included. And the fact that he works on this by himself and we've arrived at this point in the story where the quality is still good is impressive. Discussions, venting, being frustrated is ok. But those that are being toxic or attacking the dev is being very unreasonable considering all these factors. We all need to acknowledge that he has a done a good job considering what he had to work with. However, it's also the devs job to be forthcoming with his fans. If he ever does decide to slow down updates he needs to inform his fans early. If he wants to abandon the game, I think he needs to make decision early, so either he can rush the game to finish or give us some good scenes. Because the fans deserve it. But I hope that doesn't happen the game is starting to get good.

The only reason I signed up for this game was hoping that it might not be like AWAM..because of similar genre interest.

And now this game fights with AWAM in terms of nudity and sex too lol..AWAM had nudity during it's initial release but I didn't expected that game to turned out that much slow....nobody has, not just me.... where every update starts from zero corruption of sophia even after receiving 10000 corruption points, every playday for that game started as sophia has zero corruption and she is shy.

Similar trends are happening in this one too, and that too with no nudity in initial release. See again I am saying this thread will become same as AWAM...there are people like you in that thread 4/5 years ago that do a job of damage control by being toxic to fans too..those fans who liked that game...The developer has to understand that there is a need for introduction of sex in the game...yes story lovers will enjoy it ..no doubt he done good job for story but then, the developer has to take the criticism as a positive criticism and do something about it before it's too late....toxicity will come if this game goes sexless for 1 more year...that time, even the story supporters will join hands with those who demand sex. Give it an year, you will understand what I am saying. I supported this game for 2 years with patience...and i am one of his member..but if he is still willing to go down the same path, then obviously he will lose fans....Yes the developer does this thing as a hobby and had no intention to earn profits from this but he has to understand that he is disappointing his own fans.

And about rushing to end....I am saying there is a story in this game..."SEX" is not the end of story...SEX should be part of story if at all he has any story in his mind. It should not mean like if Ana does sex in corrupt path, the story end...continue the story with sex...if David can forgive ana after she cheat on him 10 times then he can forgive Ana after cheating on him 20 times too....lol so start adding sex and continue the story.

Fellowsloth

Nov 9, 2022
The only reason I signed up for this game was hoping that it might not be like AWAM..because of similar genre interest.

And now this game fights with AWAM in terms of nudity and sex too lol..AWAM had nudity during it's initial release but I didn't expected that game to turned out that much slow....nobody has, not just me.... where every update starts from zero corruption of sophia even after receiving 10000 corruption points, every playday for that game started as sophia has zero corruption and she is shy.

Similar trends are happening in this one too, and that too with no nudity in initial release. See again I am saying this thread will become same as AWAM...there are people like you in that thread 4/5 years ago that do a job of damage control by being toxic to fans too..those fans who liked that game...The developer has to understand that there is a need for introduction of sex in the game...yes story lovers will enjoy it ..no doubt he done good job for story but then, the developer has to take the criticism as a positive criticism and do something about it before it's too late....toxicity will come if this game goes sexless for 1 more year...that time, even the story supporters will join hands with those who demand sex. Give it an year, you will understand what I am saying. I supported this game for 2 years with patience...and i am one of his member..but if he is still willing to go down the same path, then obviously he will lose fans....Yes the developer does this thing as a hobby and had no intention to earn profits from this but he has to understand that he is disappointing his own fans.

And about rushing to end....I am saying there is a story in this game..."SEX" is not the end of story...SEX should be part of story if at all he has any story in his mind. It should not mean like if Ana does sex in corrupt path, the story end...continue the story with sex...if David can forgive ana after she cheat on him 10 times then he can forgive Ana after cheating on him 20 times too....lol so start adding sex and continue the story.
I think you need to reread my comment. In no way am I being toxic. I acknowledged the side of the dev and the fans. I just called out those that are toxic to the author isn't helping and is being unreasonable. If you want to defend these people go ahead. I can step back and see both sides.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think you need to reread my comment. In no way am I being toxic. I acknowledged the side of the dev and the fans. I just called out those that are toxic to the author isn't helping and is being unreasonable. If you want to defend these people go ahead. I can step back and see both sides.
I am also saying towards developer/author..it starts with few people who are disappointed by the game right, so they provide criticism towards developer only.....I said it happened before too in AWAM where few supporters tried to do damage control...even I did same way beforehand lol..when people complain about no sex after 1 year of the story. But somewhere down the line, the author/developer has to understand that the story itself need sex.

They already lost 2 years of time with no nudity where they could have shown few nudity and tease without sex....but they didnt do that.. and now they are introducing sex in seduction way..we wil see though..but if it will be just a tease without sex in the upcoming update then there will be criticism. The only way to resolve is when the developer himself understand not from the story point of view but timing point of view...the more he delay the introduction of sex, the more audience will not get satisfied with just a tease. It's like they have charged the audience expectation for sex and leaving the update with just a tease will be disappointing...He has to accept this mistakes rather being adamant only as per story point of view. I am just saying those criticism are justified, author reason for not showing sex is not.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Fellowsloth

Nov 9, 2022
I am also saying towards developer/author..it starts with few people who are disappointed by the game right, so they provide criticism towards developer only.....I said it happened before too in AWAM where few supporters tried to do damage control...even I did same way beforehand lol..when people complain about no sex after 1 year of the story. But somewhere down the line, the author/developer has to understand that the story itself need sex.

They already lost 2 years of time with no nudity where they could have shown few nudity and tease without sex....but they didnt do that.. and now they are introducing sex in seduction way..we wil see though..but if it will be just a tease without sex in the upcoming update then there will be criticism. The only way to resolve is when the developer himself understand not from the story point of view but timing point of view...the more he delay the introduction of sex, the more audience will not get satisfied with just a tease. It's like they have charged the audience expectation for sex and leaving the update with just a tease will be disappointing...He has to accept this mistakes rather being adamant only as per story point of view. I am just saying those criticism are justified, author reason for not showing sex is not.
There is difference between legit criticism and outright calling someone a scam and conman. Scroll up and you will see what I'm talking about. These are the people who don't really care about the game and never supported the game, and is only obsessed with seeing Anna naked. nobody could of guessed it could take this long to reach , maybe not even the dev. But that's the point we're at. So if you were the dev how would you introduce sex in the next or 2 updates? By getting Anna drunk? Wouldn't that ruin the point of the 2 year build up? Isn't the point to get Anna to choose from her own free will? Awam also has a bigger following and more supporters. Despite that this game is getting closer to sex than awam ever will.

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There is difference between legit criticism and outright calling someone a scam and conman. Scroll up and you will see what I'm talking about. These are the people who don't really care about the game and never supported the game, and is only obsessed with seeing Anna naked. nobody could of guessed it could take this long to reach , maybe not even the dev. But that's the point we're at. So if you were the dev how would you introduce sex in the next or 2 updates? By getting Anna drunk? Wouldn't that ruin the point of the 2 year build up? Isn't the point to get Anna to choose from her own free will? Awam also has a bigger following and more supporters. Despite that this game is getting closer to sex than awam ever will.
The reason that you just told to support this VN for not showing nudity or sex are pointless after 2 years of development because:
1. You said people are only obsessed with Ana's nudity: The whole principle of creating this VN is to make people obsessed with Ana's nudity and sex.
2. How Ana will go for sex in next 2 updates ..whether she will drink or free will??? The whole story has been build up giving 100000000000000 reasons to support Ana to cheat....a) she thinks david cheated on her. b) david cannot support her financially....c) David is not able to satisfy her sexually in corrupt path by holding sex.. d) She is surrounded by people who are approaching her for sex e) Ana in corrupt path has developed naughty tendency and allow herself to other people touches willingly (whether as a favor or not it doesn't matter) she is allowing touches because she has sexual desires..countless i can give 13 more reasons in every path if i include Ana career and financial aspects too..these all things are going for 2 years for now. He can create any scenario whether drunk or free will and can show the scene....it doesn't matter, he showed so many reasons for ana to cheat. Why would it ruin the story?? It is going that has been told in the story itself. And for those who still believe Ana should be faithful and shy in faithful path can skip other characters approach.

This game is not getting closer to sex. That's what you believe...AWAM just introduced more characters in their VN that's why it is taking long time to reach sex...because Sophia path is developing with each and every characters alternativelty...And Awam has all genre lesbian, incest, child sex everything beside only straight cheating sex...This VN has less characters and less genre that's why it should be fast...only straight cheating sex ....if AWAM would have sticked to only straight cheating path...that VN has overtaken A perfect marriage in terms of sex.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The reason that you just told to support this VN for not showing nudity or sex are pointless after 2 years of development because:
1. You said people are only obsessed with Ana's nudity: The whole principle of creating this VN is to make people obsessed with Ana's nudity and sex.
2. How Ana will go for sex in next 2 updates ..whether she will drink or free will??? The whole story has been build up giving 100000000000000 reasons to support Ana to cheat....a) she thinks david cheated on her. b) david cannot support her financially....c) David is not able to satisfy her sexually in corrupt path by holding sex.. d) She is surrounded by people who are approaching her for sex e) Ana in corrupt path has developed naughty tendency and allow herself to other people touches willingly (whether as a favor or not it doesn't matter) she is allowing touches because she has sexual desires..countless i can give 13 more reasons in every path if i include Ana career and financial aspects too..these all things are going for 2 years for now. He can create any scenario whether drunk or free will and can show the scene....it doesn't matter, he showed so many reasons for ana to cheat. Why would it ruin the story?? It is going that has been told in the story itself. And for those who still believe Ana should be faithful and shy in faithful path can skip other characters approach.

This game is not getting closer to sex. That's what you believe...AWAM just introduced more characters in their VN that's why it is taking long time to reach sex...because Sophia path is developing with each and every characters alternativelty...And Awam has all genre lesbian, incest, child sex everything beside only straight cheating sex...This VN has less characters and less genre that's why it should be fast...only straight cheating sex ....if AWAM would have sticked to only straight cheating path...that VN has overtaken A perfect marriage in terms of sex.
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

1. You said people are only obsessed with Ana's nudity: The whole principle of creating this VN is to make people obsessed with Ana's nudity and sex. Good stories also have good timing for events to occur. Some will say not enough back story has been established or the character hasn't reached that breaking point yet. Or that they have. Thing is with Anna; she got her heart broke when she found out David cheated {sic}--just how soon does it seem reasonable that Anna herself will cheat based on all the factors is the question. Is there a good point and time were Anna should appear nude?
2. How Ana will go for sex in next 2 updates ..whether she will drink or free will??? The whole story has been build up giving 100000000000000 reasons to support Ana to cheat....a) she thinks david cheated on her. b) david cannot support her financially That hasn't been established or Anna hasn't found out about David's company's condition depending what choice a player made....c) David is not able to satisfy her sexually in corrupt path by holding sex.. kind of... actually Anna tried to get a little from David but its possible David isn't as talented as Anna's past relationships and finds David's skill OK(ish)--maybe d) She is surrounded by people who are approaching her for sex e) Ana in corrupt path has developed naughty tendency and allow herself to other people touches willingly (whether as a favor or not it doesn't matter) she is allowing touches because she has sexual desires
We are told Anna is by nature a "lusty" person and it's only the institution of being married that has kept her faithful..countless i can give 13 more reasons in every path if i include Ana career and financial aspects too..these all things are going for 2 years for now. He can create any scenario whether drunk or free will and can show the scene....it doesn't matter, he showed so many reasons for ana to cheat. Why would it ruin the story?? It is going that has been told in the story itself. And for those who still believe Ana should be faithful and shy in faithful path can skip other characters approach. I don't think Anna's own naughtiness has risen to that level where it becomes overpowering...yet

This game is not getting closer to sex. That's what you believe...AWAM just introduced more characters in their VN that's why it is taking long time to reach sex AWAM has its own problems. Its a writing strategy that doesn't track with plausibilty and human nature (In AWAM, I think the writer is keeping the slow burn going for the sake of the slow burn and wants an all at once grand finally of all routes...because Sophia path is developing with each and every characters alternativelty...And Awam has all genre lesbian, incest, child sex everything beside only straight cheating sex...This VN has less characters and less genre that's why it should be fast...only straight cheating sex ....if AWAM would have sticked to only straight cheating path...that VN has overtaken A perfect marriage in terms of sex. Jury is still out just what this game will take us

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

1. You said people are only obsessed with Ana's nudity: The whole principle of creating this VN is to make people obsessed with Ana's nudity and sex. Good stories also have good timing for events to occur. Some will say not enough back story has been established or the character hasn't reached that breaking point yet. Or that they have. Thing is with Anna; she got her heart broke when she found out David cheated {sic}--just how soon does it seem reasonable that Anna herself will cheat based on all the factors is the question. Is there a good point and time were Anna should appear nude?
2. How Ana will go for sex in next 2 updates ..whether she will drink or free will??? The whole story has been build up giving 100000000000000 reasons to support Ana to cheat....a) she thinks david cheated on her. b) david cannot support her financially That hasn't been established or Anna hasn't found out about David's company's condition depending what choice a player made....c) David is not able to satisfy her sexually in corrupt path by holding sex.. kind of... actually Anna tried to get a little from David but its possible David isn't as talented as Anna's past relationships and finds David's skill OK(ish)--maybe d) She is surrounded by people who are approaching her for sex e) Ana in corrupt path has developed naughty tendency and allow herself to other people touches willingly (whether as a favor or not it doesn't matter) she is allowing touches because she has sexual desires
We are told Anna is by nature a "lusty" person and it's only the institution of being married that has kept her faithful..countless i can give 13 more reasons in every path if i include Ana career and financial aspects too..these all things are going for 2 years for now. He can create any scenario whether drunk or free will and can show the scene....it doesn't matter, he showed so many reasons for ana to cheat. Why would it ruin the story?? It is going that has been told in the story itself. And for those who still believe Ana should be faithful and shy in faithful path can skip other characters approach. I don't think Anna's own naughtiness has risen to that level where it becomes overpowering...yet

This game is not getting closer to sex. That's what you believe...AWAM just introduced more characters in their VN that's why it is taking long time to reach sex AWAM has its own problems. Its a writing strategy that doesn't track with plausibilty and human nature (In AWAM, I think the writer is keeping the slow burn going for the sake of the slow burn and wants an all at once grand finally of all routes...because Sophia path is developing with each and every characters alternativelty...And Awam has all genre lesbian, incest, child sex everything beside only straight cheating sex...This VN has less characters and less genre that's why it should be fast...only straight cheating sex ....if AWAM would have sticked to only straight cheating path...that VN has overtaken A perfect marriage in terms of sex. Jury is still out just what this game will take us
Again ..I will never understand how much background story someone need until ana remove her clothes??? CH1 is all about introduction of their background, friends, office people and family...i think it was enough...That's why I said it will stay as daily soap opera mode if update will go on daily basis and people will judge Ana's corruption on the basis of days after breakup. The story progress and update should be on event basis. Like , if on day 3 something happens that affects Ana's corruption decision ..that part should be covered in the update rather what happens after break up , how did they spend weekend, then what happens on Monday and Tuesday and so one ...day by day basis. Else people will judge on the basis on how soon it's for ana to cheat...somebody asked on thread above saying nobody is claiming that introduction of sex is so soon...I told them there are people who wants to know whole astronomy of Ana and her Astrological sign before watching her nude lol...it's on individual basis how much background info they want to know but that's one point.
There were many occasions where Ana could be shown nude...sex with David, while masturbating, touching and groping from Chris and Marvin could have been made a little more intimate where they touch inside boobs/ her panty too, exchanging pic after showing Chris dick could have been nude..like Robinson touched boobs from outside and her uncle groped her ass from outside in the flashback scenes from the past....same pattern should not have been repeated with Chris and Marvin on CH2 ...he could have shown groping and touching from inside with little nudity. Like when changing in locker room where Marvin groped her, he could have shown upper body nudity there while Marvin grope

Now coming to Ana's naughtiness point you said it's not enough...I will say it's the developer fault because he should have added tease and nudity while developing CH2 itself but he went against nudity and story lovers ( no offence) loved it because the update has been shown as daily soap opera basis rather than on event basis. Someone cannot show ana is shy today and ana went nude tomorrow. But if the story update would have been updated on event based with proper nudity, it could be shown that way. And about David's cheating, it doesn't need to be established for Ana to find out evidence whether David really cheated or not...She believed that he cheated that's enough...on faithful route it should be David's responsibility to prove himself not guilty.. it's not Ana's responsibility to go and find out girl and get the Medical proof whether David cheated or not and then decide to cheat on him...David will remain guilty for cheating in eyes of Ana until he prove himself as a not guilty. Ana is convinced that David cheated on her from various sources (Kendra and Chris) on corruption route only because he hide info from Ana too, that's enough for her to cheat if she want to.
Awam is different because sophia is in the new environment/new city where she meet everyone for the first time...This one is story continuation of already established relationships of MC..Ana is not meeting Chris hank jake Marvin etc. for the first time ...she already know them. It's just story started from the middle of their ongoing life with well established relationships. They don't have to build up relationship with someone new in their life. For us it's new but from MC perspective, they already know everyone since long time.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Again ..I will never understand how much background story someone need until ana remove her clothes??? CH1 is all about introduction of their background, friends, office people and family...i think it was enough...That's why I said it will stay as daily soap opera mode if update will go on daily basis and people will judge Ana's corruption on the basis of days after breakup. The story progress and update should be on event basis. Like , if on day 3 something happens that affects Ana's corruption decision ..that part should be covered in the update rather what happens after break up , how did they spend weekend, then what happens on Monday and Tuesday and so one ...day by day basis. Else people will judge on the basis on how soon it's for ana to cheat...somebody asked on thread above saying nobody is claiming that introduction of sex is so soon...I told them there are people who wants to know whole astronomy of Ana and her Astrological sign before watching her nude lol...it's on individual basis how much background info they want to know but that's one point.
There were many occasions where Ana could be shown nude...sex with David, while masturbating, touching and groping from Chris and Marvin could have been made a little more intimate where they touch inside boobs/ her panty too..like Robinson touched boobs from outside and her uncle groped her ass from outside in the flashback scenes from the past....same pattern should not have been repeated with Chris and Marvin on CH2 ...he could have shown groping and touching from inside with little nudity. Like when changing in locker room where Marvin groped her, he could have shown upper body nudity there while Marvin grope

Now coming to Ana's naughtiness point you said it's not enough...I will say it's the developer fault because he should have added tease and nudity while developing CH2 itself but he went against nudity and story lovers ( no offence) loved it because the update has been shown as daily soap opera basis rather than on event basis. Someone cannot show ana is shy today and ana went nude tomorrow. But if the story update would have been updated on event based with proper nudity, it could be shown that way. And about David's cheating, it doesn't need to be established for Ana to find out evidence whether David really cheated or not...She believed that he cheated that's enough...on faithful route it should be David's responsibility to prove himself not guilty.. it's not Ana's responsibility to go and find out girl and get the Medical proof whether David cheated or not and then decide to cheat on him...David will remain guilty for cheating in eyes of Ana until he prove himself as a not guilty. Ana is convinced that David cheated on her from various sources (Kendra and Chris) on corruption route only because he hide info from Ana too, that's enough for her to cheat if she want to.
Awam is different because sophia is in the new environment/new city where she meet everyone for the first time...This one is story continuation of already established relationships of MC..Ana is not meeting Chris hank jake Marvin etc. for the first time ...she already know them. It's just story started from the middle of their ongoing life with well established relationships. They don't have to build up relationship with someone new in their life. For us it's new but from MC perspective, they already know everyone since long time.
_______________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________

Sorry... I just love reading books and love lots and lots of detail

"Awam is different because sophia is in the new environment/new city where she meet everyone for the first time...This one is story continuation of already established relationships of MC..Ana is not meeting Chris hank jake Marvin etc. for the first time ...she already know them. It's just story started from the middle of their ongoing life with well established relationships. They don't have to build up relationship with someone new in their life. For us it's new but from MC perspective, they already know everyone since long time."

AWAM is just a totally different animal... I think written by someone who hasn't ever had sex---LOL! I am sorry but how sexual moments are depicted in that game and events end... YAH! It's still a good game--but could be much, MUCH better if the developer wasn't so stuck on the slow burn. But in that game the timing is right to have Sophia get railed... she should have been railed 3-4times by now based on the situations she found herself in. But unlike this game, AWAM is much further along in its story. And honestly I don't think Mr. Palmer has dropped the other shoe yet... somethings up {I hope} that might just surprise us all. So after this update comes out-- we'll see

Reactions: Tigerdusek

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_______________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________

Sorry... I just love reading books and love lots and lots of detail

"Awam is different because sophia is in the new environment/new city where she meet everyone for the first time...This one is story continuation of already established relationships of MC..Ana is not meeting Chris hank jake Marvin etc. for the first time ...she already know them. It's just story started from the middle of their ongoing life with well established relationships. They don't have to build up relationship with someone new in their life. For us it's new but from MC perspective, they already know everyone since long time."

AWAM is just a totally different animal... I think written by someone who hasn't ever had sex---LOL! I am sorry but how sexual moments are depicted in that game and events end... YAH! It's still a good game--but could be much, MUCH better if the developer wasn't so stuck on the slow burn. But in that game the timing is right to have Sophia get railed... she should have been railed 3-4times by now based on the situations she found herself in. But unlike this game, AWAM is much further along in its story. And honestly I don't think Mr. Palmer has dropped the other shoe yet... somethings up {I hope} that might just surprise us all. So after this update comes out-- we'll see
The problem with AWAM is so many characters in the story...he did showed sophia sex nude with her husband..he did showed sophia nudity in shower in front of janitor , removing panties on date with co worker on part 1 itself...but there are so many characters that progressing story with each and every characters is complex. Plus it's his retirement plan so he added all genre lesbian incest child old man nursing housemaid gangs etc lol didn't left any genre at all...that VN can keep updating for 2 generations ..Just saying if he would have stuck with few characters, it would have been faster than this one. Here Ana didn't even removed her bra yet for her husband lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
FFS every single game I was anticipated has been delayed this week

Babysitters, culture shock, heart problems and perfect marriage.

Fk.
It seems all the devs brought a joint holiday package and went to the Carribean for summer holidays.

Fk.

Honestly expected at least of these to release by may end

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
so we wont see sex scenes from part 3 which dev promised at the initial release? thats what u guys saying? why so much hate recently?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And about David's cheating, it doesn't need to be established for Ana to find out evidence whether David really cheated or not...She believed that he cheated that's enough...on faithful route it should be David's responsibility to prove himself not guilty.. it's not Ana's responsibility to go and find out girl and get the Medical proof whether David cheated or not and then decide to cheat on him...David will remain guilty for cheating in eyes of Ana until he prove himself as a not guilty. Ana is convinced that David cheated on her from various sources (Kendra and Chris) on corruption route only because he hide info from Ana too, that's enough for her to cheat if she want to.
That's why I'm playing on a faithful path because of the plot and Anne and David's discovery of Intrigue, and that's very interesting. And in the path of Corruption, the creator could have taken the easy way, like most games of this type on this site. David cheated on her or Anna was blackmailed and she broke down and became a whore who fucks everything that moves in all directions. Those who complain so much would be happy, I'm not talking about you, my friend. So the creator didn't do it. Otherwise it would be very boring and predictable.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Mr. Palmer's words: "sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh" in CH3.
If you take the average value, it’s somewhere around 4 or 5, maximum in 6 update, but it will take at least two years, if not more!
Or has something changed?
Which update is this? And aren't we on part 3? It's abit confusing how the update goes

Reactions: despaireducer

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
A terrible trend in slow-burn corruption games has emerged over the last couple of years. I think anyone who spends time with these types of games is, by default, ok with the concept of delayed gratification. I don't think there are many players who would spend the time playing APM and expect instant gratification with easy cheap sex scenes from the very beginning.

But the trend that has emerged isn't delayed gratification, it's indefinitely delayed gratification. Slow-burn games are getting a reputation for never advancing beyond Act 2. We're almost two years into APM and people are still saying that it's too early for sex, and that's a problem. Twenty-four months should be plenty of time to create some sexy content. Maybe not all of the sexy content planned, but certainly some of it. If you can't produce more than some light teasing over 24 months then there's a problem with how the story is structured. This shouldn't be controversial.

There's two big details working against APM:

1) There's been a number of high profile slow-burn games that have been very successful but never delivered the promised content. In my opinion this has lowered the tolerance from players for new games; red flags aren't ignored so easily. Even if a dev is operating in good faith, people have been burned by too many bad faith actors and they've become jaded.

2) The best estimate for sex in APM suggests that we're still years away. It would be bad enough to wait 2 years if we knew we were having sex later this year. But we aren't; in fact it's still multiple years away. That stretches the idea of a "slow-burn" beyond any reasonable definition.

I don't like accusing a dev of nefarious behavior. For all I know Palmer is a nice person who is doing their best, so I don't think it's helpful to make personal accusations. But, that said, there are serious red flags with this game. It isn't just that the update slipped to June, or that he took some time off to see family, it's the overall sense that the game is going nowhere fast. If I've learned anything from my four years on this site it's that rigid adherence to a preformulated plan can be the death knell for a game.
A terrible trend in slow-burn corruption games has emerged over the last couple of years. I think anyone who spends time with these types of games is, by default, ok with the concept of delayed gratification. I don't think there are many players who would spend the time playing APM and expect instant gratification with easy cheap sex scenes from the very beginning.

But the trend that has emerged isn't delayed gratification, it's indefinitely delayed gratification. Slow-burn games are getting a reputation for never advancing beyond Act 2. We're almost two years into APM and people are still saying that it's too early for sex, and that's a problem. Twenty-four months should be plenty of time to create some sexy content. Maybe not all of the sexy content planned, but certainly some of it. If you can't produce more than some light teasing over 24 months then there's a problem with how the story is structured. This shouldn't be controversial.

There's two big details working against APM:

1) There's been a number of high profile slow-burn games that have been very successful but never delivered the promised content. In my opinion this has lowered the tolerance from players for new games; red flags aren't ignored so easily. Even if a dev is operating in good faith, people have been burned by too many bad faith actors and they've become jaded.

2) The best estimate for sex in APM suggests that we're still years away. It would be bad enough to wait 2 years if we knew we were having sex later this year. But we aren't; in fact it's still multiple years away. That stretches the idea of a "slow-burn" beyond any reasonable definition.

I don't like accusing a dev of nefarious behavior. For all I know Palmer is a nice person who is doing their best, so I don't think it's helpful to make personal accusations. But, that said, there are serious red flags with this game. It isn't just that the update slipped to June, or that he took some time off to see family, it's the overall sense that the game is going nowhere fast. If I've learned anything from my four years on this site it's that rigid adherence to a preformulated plan can be the death knell for a game.
But the game has self sex. :sneaky:
KendraPool6.png SelfB4-.png

Last edited:

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
the problem isn't the slow burn as much as it is update times, like i posted earlier if a dev could do an in game day in 1 month we'd have their planned game week in 7 months. as far as the game is written, and the events happening it all makes sense and is really good, and it feels like it's not burning at a steady rate either, but rather that it's amping up/building up toward a climax (which is a bit different from AWAM)... which often plateau's or builds slightly then declines - in part because like someone said AWAM has too many characters.

good game, increase the development speed and the burn is less problematic. i also believe unlike AWAM sex scenes will happen in this game... or minimally they will happen sooner than AWAM, even though the update times are still horrendous.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
the problem isn't the slow burn as much as it is update times, like i posted earlier if a dev could do an in game day in 1 month we'd have their planned game week in 7 months. as far as the game is written, and the events happening it all makes sense and is really good, and it feels like it's not burning at a steady rate either, but rather that it's amping up/building up toward a climax (which is a bit different from AWAM)... which often plateau's or builds slightly then declines - in part because like someone said AWAM has too many characters.

good game, increase the development speed and the burn is less problematic. i also believe unlike AWAM sex scenes will happen in this game... or minimally they will happen sooner than AWAM, even though the update times are still horrendous.
Current technologies do not allow you to produce games too quickly, unless of course you own a top-end pc with two top-end v cards, and it’s even better to have one pc for creating scenes and another for rendering, but the fact is that a good pc costs as much as a car - not everyone can afford it!

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes