3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We do have an option to tell every guy hitting on the wife to fuck off right? before they actually put their organs inside the wife????:LOL:

You have that choice, but even if you reject someone, he will still try to get Anna until you are given the final option to reject some sexual predator forever. Anna has great patience with their teasing, but her patience has limits. And when he sees that they want to cross the border, he may furiously

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
You have that choice, but even if you reject someone, he will still try to get Anna until you are given the final option to reject some sexual predator forever. Anna has great patience with their teasing, but her patience has limits. And when he sees that they want to cross the border, he may furiously
Looks like Anna Really have a hard time..while having that patience lol :LOL: :LOL:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am gonna be so much pissed off if the final scene will be texting scene with Chris.... doesn't matter if ana even masturbate on phone with Chris but he took 2 days for programming the whole update ...and he said he wanna take 2 more days , that's weekend just for final scene...and if turned out to be phone sex, I will unsubscribe

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I am gonna be so much pissed off if the final scene will be texting scene with Chris.... doesn't matter if ana even masturbate on phone with Chris but he took 2 days for programming the whole update ...and he said he wanna take 2 more days , that's weekend just for final scene...and if turned out to be phone sex, I will unsubscribe
Don't be upset pal, IT IS WHAT IT IS !! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

david449

Jan 3, 2019
I really hope everybody thinks like you

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes