3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
i dont understand what kind of game this dev is playing, busy with old geezers dicks proobably.we havent seen anything significant from anna but old dicks in abundance
Old dicks can fuck senseless that sluts .

Younger dicks are busy trying to understand their gender and asking for consent.

Nobody really expect a young dick to be a bull in nowadays....

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Younger dicks are busy trying to understand their gender and asking for consent.

couldn't agree more.

edit: I would add that with all the woke crap out there younger guys have no idea what the hell they are supposed to do anymore. Hell they even have consent forms guys have to fill out and sign on college campus's just to have sex. To me that would totally kill the mood. I "state your name" do affirm that I will be having sex with "state her name". This is totally consensual. Also if they other person has genitalia that I was not expecting I must immediately apologize, respect their choice to have said genitalia and sign the addendum stating we did not have sex for "add reason here"

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Without going into politic.. woke-ism and relativism/individualism is affecting only the West hemisphere of the world (included the development of adult games).

I would recommend to watch/listen this interview from a famous Russian philosopher.

He is not doing any propaganda or whatsoever, but he is explain his interesting point of view on individualism and on what is happening in EU/US at the moment.
To be fair, his point is not that original but still explain with good clarity and simplicity. In the 90s few other philosophers predicted the current outcome.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
couldn't agree more.

edit: I would add that with all the woke crap out there younger guys have no idea what the hell they are supposed to do anymore. Hell they even have consent forms guys have to fill out and sign on college campus's just to have sex. To me that would totally kill the mood. I "state your name" do affirm that I will be having sex with "state her name". This is totally consensual. Also if they other person has genitalia that I was not expecting I must immediately apologize, respect their choice to have said genitalia and sign the addendum stating we did not have sex for "add reason here"
_________________________________++++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Politics in forums just adds a bad taste to the discussions. It's one thing to approach a topic exchanging ideas about a game but we don't need to know each other's politics. The world changes--sometimes it's the flavor of the moment when it comes to political ideology, sometimes it's progressive change or other times regressive.

My politics are my own, but I will not air them out here or subject others to them.
____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

_______________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________________

Old dicks can fuck senseless that sluts . Now going back to the story "A perfect Marriage" the world is full of examples. Suppose we all can site various "Old dicks" with trophy wives clinging on to politicians, celebrities, wealthy and etc... Fun fact though some women are into old men while at the same time "old dick" doesn't matter but it's just dick. Kink is kink, some good, or some bad--just whatever floats your boat.

Younger dicks are busy trying to understand their gender and asking for consent. So, what's the opposite of consent? And yes there are switch hitters out there. But this game doesn't deal in that, nor do I want that topic covered in this game.

Nobody really expect a young dick to be a bull in nowadays.... LOL! Right! Someone is "gett'er done" because I see women with strollers all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
_________________________________++++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Politics in forums just adds a bad taste to the discussions. It's one thing to approach a topic exchanging ideas about a game but we don't need to know each other's politics. The world changes--sometimes it's the flavor of the moment when it comes to political ideology, sometimes it's progressive change or other times regressive.

My politics are my own, but I will not air them out here or subject others to them.
____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

_______________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________________

Old dicks can fuck senseless that sluts . Now going back to the story "A perfect Marriage" the world is full of examples. Suppose we all can site various "Old dicks" with trophy wives clinging on to politicians, celebrities, wealthy and etc... Fun fact though some women are into old men while at the same time "old dick" doesn't matter but it's just dick. Kink is kink, some good, or some bad--just whatever floats your boat.

Younger dicks are busy trying to understand their gender and asking for consent. So, what's the opposite of consent? And yes there are switch hitters out there. But this game doesn't deal in that, nor do I want that topic covered in this game.

Nobody really expect a young dick to be a bull in nowadays.... LOL! Right! Someone is "gett'er done" because I see women with strollers all over the place.
Your feeling got hurt clearly.

It wasn't personal to you the comments, and yes it is not a rule of F95 that you have to answer to anyone else comment/opinion.

Now you can go back to your self appointed role of moderator of this thread.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
He already mentioned many times before saying artist is working on this that etc. :
View attachment 3690146
ew all these breast people. breasts aren't anything special, men tits are essentially the same thing, that's why it's no longer illegal for a woman to be topless in most countries. i realize it's the same with legs though, but shorter skirts essentially can also mean a preference for ass or vagina. basically it's more risque to show off legs since the intention is about what's in between her legs - and that is essentially part of the 'leg man's' fixation with legs in general. the patreon supports are lame and chose wrong. sadly. definitely won't be a fan of the next update if it's slow burning on breasts.. i can see breasts outside already. woman was riding her bike topless the other day. nobody cared.

whats in between a woman's breasts is her heart, and nobody cares about that! :ROFLMAO: (joking).

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
ew all these breast people. breasts aren't anything special, men tits are essentially the same thing, that's why it's no longer illegal for a woman to be topless in most countries. i realize it's the same with legs though, but shorter skirts essentially can also mean a preference for ass or vagina. basically it's more risque to show off legs since the intention is about what's in between her legs - and that is essentially part of the 'leg man's' fixation with legs in general. the patreon supports are lame and chose wrong. sadly. definitely won't be a fan of the next update if it's slow burning on breasts.. i can see breasts outside already. woman was riding her bike topless the other day. nobody cared.

whats in between a woman's breasts is her heart, and nobody cares about that! :ROFLMAO: (joking).
I get it...but I am looking forward for sexual content lol...not nudity anymore from this VN....sexual content means sex lol time for tease is long gone. If he will start tease now....it will go on for 2 more years...until she reach to sex..maybe story wise it seems like one week but year wise it will be 2 years....few fan artists gave all nudity of Ana already lol ...

Like AWAM story wise it has only reached till Day 13...but he took 7 years to develop until the story reach to that day.

Reactions: Krat0$

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Well. It's been a while. Do you remember that Mr. Palmer promised us exclusive content? Just for our forum. His patreon subscribers don't deserve it, only us! Old dicks!!!)

Reactions: Kliorkt
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes