3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Android version not getting installed
Could have plenty of reasons why it didn't work!
  • installation from unknown sources not allowed - to change that: open settings->apps->3-dot menu (top right)->special access
  • not enough storage
  • android version too low
  • when your device has arm architecture arm32 v7a but game is build for arm64v8a
  • apk file corrupt

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I really hope that really happens. I can't think of a single VN where the MC actually says ENOUGH...grows a pair, mans up and takes control of his future by dolling out justice to those who have wronged him.
Well, in this game actually you can collect confident point for David i hope those point will be not only for decoration kuz actually i only see a couple of naive people David and Anna both are naive.
Like dev said the real action will beging in part 3 Hope David will grow some balls

Reactions: Jstforme

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Pineapple Express have the option , to confront his fiance and after which MC punches her lover, and then leaves her.
Well, if the revenge in this game will be like the one in pineaple express i rather skip it but it's too early for me to decide
In pineaple exprass mc is the victim in both route a revenge can't be a simple punch in this type of game that's pretty lame you get your girl fucked they humiliate you how the hell a punch will change thing let me show you a good revenge......Karma is a game where the mc got he's girlfriend stealed by a boy in hight shool long story short in the future he do the same with the wife of boy and send him to jail and after that send him a picture where her wife get prégnant, that's what i am talking about a revenge can be better and more satisfied without violence

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Sighhh who cares about tiny David!!! Can't wait for Anna to be pregnant with Chris' child and for them to become one happy family. Sophie needs a step-sibling soon!
Enjoy you're path dude, if you have brain we are talking about the faithfull path not the vice verce so if you want Anna get banged by chris it's you're choice don't put everybody in your bag hope you understand

• Haha
Reactions: jaybae01

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra twins was abandonned from baby kuz two queen of devil :devilish: in the same land would be a mortal combos for our safety so "Gloire au l'immolé":whistle:
A sad story... but soon the two will meet again :devilish:
for Ana's sadness and David's happiness lol

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes