3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

newfan

Jan 7, 2021
не може ли в тоалетната или в парка а не пред всички на масата в ресторанта е абсурдно.
не може ли в тоалетната или в парка а не пред всички на масата в ресторанта е абсурдно.
Това не играта,а фен изкуство

Ayno Sliqr

Aug 30, 2021
From what I read, this is a slow paced corruption game.
Let 's say that the protagonist will get corrupted in 2 in-game weeks, which is not slow paced at all, but yeah, for the sake of the argument.
If we get 1 in-game day per update, and updates are delivered once every 3 months, that means that for 2 in-game weeks we'll have to wait 42 irl months, which is 3.5 years! Yikes!

Reactions: Soso la fleur

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
From what I read, this is a slow paced corruption game.
Let 's say that the protagonist will get corrupted in 2 in-game weeks, which is not slow paced at all, but yeah, for the sake of the argument.
If we get 1 in-game day per update, and updates are delivered once every 3 months, that means that for 2 in-game weeks we'll have to wait 42 irl months, which is 3.5 years! Yikes!

actually it's a slow corruption for us players, in the game it's two weeks, in our reality it's two years, hahahahah

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
this is getting to the point where it's all bullshit. no woman with a baby who is crushed their husband might have cheated goes out and cheats. that is beyond stupid. she is mad at the act of cheating...she's not going to become one herself. seriously...you're trying to hard here.

i liked the story when it was just innocent flirting that might to lead to more but this narrative you're creating is just too much. i think someone said it earlier....way too much manufactured drama

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
this is getting to the point where it's all bullshit. no woman with a baby who is crushed their husband might have cheated goes out and cheats. that is beyond stupid. she is mad at the act of cheating...she's not going to become one herself. seriously...you're trying to hard here.

i liked the story when it was just innocent flirting that might to lead to more but this narrative you're creating is just too much. i think someone said it earlier....way too much manufactured drama

what did you expect, a happily ever after, here we have sex, now these games have nothing real, nothing moral, nothing at all, they are stories with standard descriptions, a useless MC, a slutty wife, and the bull gifted, if you take 99% of these games, you can easily notice the standard, wives who wake up puritanical in the morning, and in the evening they have already had a couple of gang bangs, just because MC flirted with another woman, these games they aim to be further from the true practice of cuckolding, sharing etc., what these games represent, they are the opposite of true sharing. our science fiction. written by people who have never had a similar experience, so they draw conclusions from buggy Japanese culture or from their imagination. all wrong.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
If you keep putting up great art like this, we won't get excited if the game itself shows Anna getting rammed finally :ROFLMAO: Its like we have seen everything we wanted to and you scratched that itch.

Btw about your rant about the dick, other than the dick looking bad, I felt that the dick in the 3rd picture you highlighted looked big? Like realistically isn't that considered big?:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes