3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
The story, the writing and render wise it is really good, I just hope there's no more characters introduced. Because with all the slow burn, if it has to progress for each and every one of them, before we see any action, it'll be years.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
We all knew what the dev said about part one and two being the setup. We agreed and happily followed each update with curiosity building on how and when Anna would break.

Part 3 is when it happens, it's here now the dev has nothing left to do but let her bottled up sexual energy flow to those that happen to be around her, Lucky bastards!

The next update we find out if this is going to be milking story now or if the dev going to keep the vision he sold us.

ps I have supported this project on Patreon in the past, but not right now. Maybe after next update I will again.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol too bad, cuz folks like you wants things rushed, wants every female character as a cum slut as quick as possible. Here comes a dev with an actual story and you go ape shit cuz things aren't going your way.
What's actually hilarious is how you and few come here stating how you are disappointed and how the dev isn't worth it, milking folks etc... you miss the point that none of us are paying him, and frankly no one gives a shit about anyone's complaints here.

Most folks here, apart from the usual wanking, would like a good story. I don't see you making this game, helping him develop it or providing constructive feedback. You certainly aren't a paid member to even complain on whats given to you for free, so that takes the 'milking the idiots' point out the window, cuz you're just as much a free member like the rest here. If you were paying, you'd be on patreon with the 'milking the idots' concerns.
Don't like the game, don't play it... the earths rotation won't slow down with some grievers gone. There are other members here who know this is free stuff and are happy with it.

thanks for proving my previous point :ROFLMAO: apparently you were faster than the skip button in renpy
Well now I'm nervous to respond to you, it seems you're a protected class!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have to agree with some criticism. I really like this game and wish it well, but there are some obviously bad decisions into creating this. Was there not talk about how render making process takes a long time? So then why use those renders into old guys fapping scenes and backstory that could have same effect with just a nice text? I'm sure most people don't care about dreams, memories, fantasy theories in these games - the best feelings always come from the action that is real and happening currently in the games universe.

Changing room groping scene was great for example. Going forward I hope there are better decisions made, people want to like this game and be patient, but after that patience is exercised and you see these results it wears thin and fast.

Use good writing on story building scenes, use good renders on action scenes. This is my opinion!

Good luck!

Theo0815

Oct 20, 2017
Ummm...maybe I missed it but where exactly is her conflict here? She quite literally had the senior citizen stick his schnoz in her ass crack and inhale loudly. MULTIPLE. times. And somehow she tries to internally claim there was absolutely no hint he had inappropriate thoughts about her and she was completely blindsided by his later attempt to come onto her at her dad's funeral?

The neighbor grabbed her tits, her husband's best friend grabbed her ass, his other friend waved his dick in her face and grabbed her ass in the bathroom, Marvin has felt her up about three times even if the player themselves has had her shut it down, and now she's forgiving Chris's weeks of begging for more pics and attempts to needle her into doing more sexual things as "she just needs to be ready in case David really cheated" without a single thought or question about his own motives or truthfulness? But in the meantime a single woman approaches her husband and she absolutely cannot find it in her to forgive him without substantial evidence of his innocence?

Yeah, she comes off as reeeeeallly conflicted. *eye roll*

My point wasn't about whether it could realistically end soon, my point was that even when the player tries to make her a good wife, there's a fundamental disconnect between their attempts and how she's written and reacts. Like, how in the hell are they supposed to reconcile after the hard time she's given him if it comes out just how much shit she's been hiding from David and brushing under the carpet? All the years they're together with ALL OF THESE ENCOUNTERS with other guys and she has the temerity to get snippy with him thinking she gets too chummy with them? Who the fuck is she to tell him all about how he's not a fit father who's betrayed this marriage and their daughter when even if the player has tried to make her the most loyal and devoted wife possible, has still giggled when accepting sexual advances from EVERY SINGLE MALE PRESENCE in their life?

Seriously tell me with a straight face how exactly she's going to tell David all about how she doesn't encourage guys and she was right to be suspicious of him when it comes out what she sent Chris and let Marvin and Stenbomber get away with. I would love to hear how exactly they are anything other than absolutely boned if even half of the shit she's pulled comes out in a "reconciliation" ending.

I mean maybe I'm just an idiot who somehow isn't getting the nuances of such "REALISITIC" & "TRUE TO LIFE" characterization but it seems kind of strange to me that a 'loving' wife can somehow come up with six different rationalizations and excuses for every SINGLE other guy's overtly sexual behavior in her life, but meek little David gets condemned as a cheater who's only allowed back into the house by her majesty's good graces because men are such pigs who make rules for women they themselves don't follow. (She thinks and says without a single atom of self-reflection.)
Just played the game today for the first time and thats exactly what i was thinking. Poor David (or me) tried everything to avoid any conflict but it doesn't matter at all. And on the other hand, ass groping, dick picks and whatever. Stupid Chris, best friend my ass.
Maybe i'm a bit sensitive because i would consider myself more as a David than as a Chris, but for all that, the game was hard to play. So i think i will skip this one.
Sadly the graphics are great and Anna is really hot

Oct 9, 2022
Just played the game today for the first time and thats exactly what i was thinking. Poor David (or me) tried everything to avoid any conflict but it doesn't matter at all. And on the other hand, ass groping, dick picks and whatever. Stupid Chris, best friend my ass.
Maybe i'm a bit sensitive because i would consider myself more as a David than as a Chris, but for all that, the game was hard to play. So i think i will skip this one.
Sadly the graphics are great and Anna is really hot
Realistically there's not much David could do when the sabotage was executed so perfectly.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Perfect Marriage v0.7.1
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Did you see mamcells tiny black cock TBC when Alexia did the BJ? You better pray to the holy goat and two cows that the artist will change it.... For now CHRIS IS THE KING OF COCKS, unless, Kendra is a shemale, who knows (its 2024 its possible)
Maybe Kendra will get Anna drunk, have a lesbo session with her, video it (Kendra blurring her own face so she wouldn't be implicated), and use it to blackmail/destroy Anna.

Reactions: Pantera1320

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I'm enjoying the game. The pacing is good. It's just not fun to wait for updates. The complaints about Anna and David both being idiots are fair, but I don't think it would be much fun without the naivete. It would definitely be a far different story.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7b] [Mr Palmer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [330 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [315 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

The mac file doesn't work, could you please check it?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
All I count on is that every update will make me want to kick Chris's teeth down his throat even more and I haven't been disappointed yet! There better be some sweet revenge at the end of one of these paths, we deserve it!

Looking forward to Kendra banging her head against a wall in a padded room too but that's a secondary wish. lol

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Loved the phone conversations between Leonard, Robinson and Chris. Each despises the other and they'll back stab one another without hesitation if it gets them closer to Anna, but they pretend to be friendly while gathering information and sharing as little as possible. Add this to the developing friction between Marvin and Kendra and its starting to look like Anna's best chance of avoiding their plots is for another predator to sabotage them, as soon as it looks like they're gaining power over Anna. I hope she eventually works this out and starts playing them off against each other, eliminating the weakest until only one remains. :devilish:

I play Anna as a naughty girl that flirts with and teases men to boost her post-pregnancy ego, but she'd never willingly drop her panties for another man unless she was convinced her marriage was over. Having said that, blackmail, spiked drinks (Marvin's likely plan) or other factors could bypass the willing part.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes