3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Can't wait to see how that neighbour take advantage on this situation . I would love to see a intimate msg session between anna and him :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
"but also doesn't mean it'll take weeks"

ofcourse it'll take weeks lol,i'd say 10 weeks into the game,4-5 years realtime?:WutFace:

We already know the patterns to these kind of games. awam,john,ms.denvers
they all revolve around teasing,people dig that shit.

i'd say fully naked anna by 2025
sex with others by '26 or '27 :BootyTime:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Now I'm finally done with the current build. My good impression from the first day has lasted to this day. The game has some really good, in this case very dramatic and dark storytelling.

Apart from the eroticism, which hasn't really gotten serious yet, I really enjoy a lot. The game creates a ark of tension, passion, that will finally be released in part 3 into good, varied sex, depending on what decisions we make. And also one or two story highlights. I'm excited to see how it turns out. :love:

There was just one detail I would have liked to have gotten a little more from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the game is really great. I'm looking forward to part 3, where the story and sex will finally get serious :p:love:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020

ofcourse it'll take weeks lol,i'd say 10 weeks into the game,4-5 years realtime?:WutFace:

[/QUO
You nailed it, storyline is teasing. If i wanna be teased i can go to the mall, why the hell would i waste my time on a mediocre game

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Most of the games you listed are significantly younger than AWAM. I know all of them.

AWAM I don't have to say anything more, everyone knows how the development is going. :sleep:

JOHN indeed drags on forever, but it already has not disdainful sexual content. :unsure:;)

Mr. Denver's it's just too early. It's really too early to make a prediction here.

A Perfect Marriage, on the other hand, has made a lot of progress in the storyline this year, we finally reached the end of part 2. And from part 3 it starts with the sex, dev promised. And that will happen next year. So what are you complaining about? If you want development to be even quicker, I recommend the games from NLT media. They have plenty of sex, but there are significant compromises in storytelling. Quality takes time.

I agree with you so far, it really shouldn't take as long as it did with JOHN and AWAM . JOHN I'm starting to get the impression that nothing is happening anymore. And hardly anything has happened in AWAM to date. At least in tem of sexuell content. But A Perfect Marriage really is progressing well, it will start soon.

Remember, good games take time. Let's take "Being aDik" for example. We get maybe 1 update once a year. But to date, every update without exception has delivered a lot of content and storytelling. We get a complete chapter every time, with hours of playing time, across all routes. What more does one want?

You are welcome to have a different opinion. But I'd rather wait a little longer, but get something decent in return. And there are more than enough games that are worth the waiting. I'm sure you have your favorites too. And in the meantime there are lots of smaller games that sweeten my waiting time. :love:

Peace.

Last edited:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Most of the games you listed are significantly younger than AWAM. I know all of them.

AWAM I don't have to say anything more, everyone knows how the development is going. :sleep:

JOHN indeed drags on forever, but it already has not disdainful sexual content. :unsure:;)

Mr. Denver's it's just too early. It's really too early to make a prediction here.

A Perfect Marriage, on the other hand, has made a lot of progress in the storyline this year, we finally reached the end of part 2. And from part 3 it starts with the sex, dev promised. And that will happen next year. So what are you complaining about? If you want development to be even quicker, I recommend the games from NTL media. They have plenty of sex, but there are significant compromises in storytelling. Quality takes time.

I agree with you so far, it really shouldn't take as long as it did with JOHN and AWAM mother. JOHN I'm starting to get the impression that nothing is happening anymore. And hardly anything has happened in AWAM to date. At least in tem of sexuell content. But A Perfect Marriage really is progressing well, it will start soon.

Remember, good games take time. Let's take "Being aDik" for example. We get maybe 1 update once a year. But to date, every update without exception has delivered a lot of content and sorytelling. We get a complete chapter every time, with hours of playing time, across all routes. What more does one want?

You are welcome to have a different opinion. But I'd rather wait a little longer, but get something decent in return. And there are more than enough games that are worth the waiting. I'm sure you have your favorites too. And in the meantime there are lots of smaller games that sweeten my waiting time. :love:

Peace.
A lot of progress ?? You have a far different meaning of a lot of progress then I do

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I hope there is vanilla route in this where you get to blue ball all the sleazy fucks. Is it too much to ask for NTR with a decent looking, non-ugly fucker?

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

A Perfect Marriage, on the other hand, has made a lot of progress in the storyline this year, we finally reached the end of part 2. And from part 3 it starts with the sex, dev promised. And that will happen next year. So what are you complaining about? If you want development to be even quicker, I recommend the games from NLT media. They have plenty of sex, but there are significant compromises in storytelling. Quality takes time.

I agree with you so far, it really shouldn't take as long as it did with JOHN and AWAM . JOHN I'm starting to get the impression that nothing is happening anymore. And hardly anything has happened in AWAM to date. At least in tem of sexuell content. But A Perfect Marriage really is progressing well, it will start soon.

Remember, good games take time. Let's take "Being aDik" for example. We get maybe 1 update once a year. But to date, every update without exception has delivered a lot of content and storytelling. We get a complete chapter every time, with hours of playing time, across all routes. What more does one want?

Peace.
Actually, I dont mind them taking time for an update...take 5/6 months , 10 months or an year....but launching update without sex is boring to me...I mean take your time say 9 months to develop background story with tease...its good to have a story in sex games, that makes more interesting..but leaving the update just with tease is a new thing developers are focussing on....And I think this trend has been created by AWAM...6 years now and sexless...story was so teasing earlier, everyone loved it...but 6 years now and no sex...and whenever he progress any route where people expect some scene in next update..he changed that route and launch different path for the story..like right now AWAM MC gave hadjob and probably next update we may see sex in that path...but now he is updating the game with different MC..and that sucks if you are a subscriber of any adult VN.

And now most of the developers are following that route where they end up the update in just tease that has become a trend ...so I do stay away from these games.... when I play an adult VN, I do expect sex scenes and all..here developer might show some scene by next year end most probably....I was a subscriber of this one too...and I left until the story reach to that point.

To me, its more like take 8/9 months to update the story but come up with hot scenes, i will support but just before update justifying the character as shy and so many other reasons is just an excuse, I think kind of ridiculous...it's developer story so they can forward the story a month or so as they like. Its not worth atleast for me to spend money on this kind of scheme that end with just tease and asking for support to come up with only tease again for years.

That's why I like being a dik game most.. yea they take an year to update...but whenever they launch any update, it comes with story and scene both.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Well the Dev did said that it would make it more easier to corrupt Anna on the cheating route so I think he’s going to have Anna ease into kissing and getting groped by other guys and then as we corrupt her more she’ll be reluctantly doing handjobs and then blowjobs and titjobs and then we get to anal and finally vaginal sex

• Haha
Reactions: Pollux and L0b0ts

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Fantastic game dev!the story on this is hands down,kudos to the writer.
Anna is by far the most unique fmc i've seen
beautiful face with the right amount of curves,tits and that ass omg scrumptuous!!

one thing tho,is anal not planned?cuz i will be waiting for hankypanky to devour that ass.
that scene where he want's to stick his tongue deep inside anna's asshole making her ass gape wide open,my god!!that would be superr!!!:LUL:

Sep 6, 2023
And now most of the developers are following that route where they end up the update in just tease that has become a trend ...so I do stay away from these games.... when I play an adult VN, I do expect sex scenes and all..here developer might show some scene by next year end most probably....I was a subscriber of this one too...and I left until the story reach to that point.

To me, its more like take 8/9 months to update the story but come up with hot scenes, i will support but just before update justifying the character as shy and so many other reasons is just an excuse, I think kind of ridiculous...it's developer story so they can forward the story a month or so as they like. Its not worth atleast for me to spend money on this kind of scheme that end with just tease and asking for support to come up with only tease again for years.
One of the biggest turnoffs for me in an adult VN is sex too soon. Sometimes the characters are just ready to go immediately, and I don't believe the story and it's just cheap. It leaves nowhere to build to later. In others there is some setup involved, but the dev feels pressured to add sex early to hook people so then the female MC has some weird sex scene out of place with the story or they use a side character (like a slutty best friend) to have an excessive sex scene before there was any buildup. I want more games to take a long time to get to that action because I think it makes the final product better. It makes individual updates a little boring sometimes, but ultimately it should be a good complete game, not a collection of updates.

But obviously devs who string their fans along for years and keep adding new side characters and stories without finishing what they have just so that they never have to actually complete anything or get anywhere interesting are both common and terrible. I have faith Mr Palmer isn't one of those.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
One of the biggest turnoffs for me in an adult VN is sex too soon. Sometimes the characters are just ready to go immediately, and I don't believe the story and it's just cheap. It leaves nowhere to build to later. In others there is some setup involved, but the dev feels pressured to add sex early to hook people so then the female MC has some weird sex scene out of place with the story or they use a side character (like a slutty best friend) to have an excessive sex scene before there was any buildup. I want more games to take a long time to get to that action because I think it makes the final product better. It makes individual updates a little boring sometimes, but ultimately it should be a good complete game, not a collection of updates.

But obviously devs who string their fans along for years and keep adding new side characters and stories without finishing what they have just so that they never have to actually complete anything or get anywhere interesting are both common and terrible. I have faith Mr Palmer isn't one of those.
yup i also like story behind sex too...that's why I said I don't mind if update takes 8/9 months or an year...but I want story to be complete with some scene. Gradual updates with tease for long time I think it's terrible and it's not faithful to gamers as well....i knew in this one too there will be no sex or hot scene until part 3 still i supported it until now because story was good.

And now in part 3, i hear from developer that ana is still shy and cannot do sex directly as story is moving on per day basis. For me it's like AWAM game lol....that has been updating since 6 year and still the MC is shy for sex. He can move the story as on playday basis or same as in parts where we can choose for the characters which path to take...but extending tease for long time is really boring and as I was subscribers of both AWAM and this one..i think it's a waste of money. Take time I dont mind..but come up with something. For tease and all , I can watch various drama series without sex on TV that has been going on for years lol. I subscribe to adult VN to see some action beside story part too..everyone can defend their point of view ...and if they have money to pay for 5-6 years for tease they can..i dont want to throw money for years to receive just tease.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes