3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

Hello,
In the attached pictures we see Anna at David's gym looking for Alexia. Unfortunately, Alexia isn't there, but Anna is introduced to the head trainer who offers to help her out.
I'll point out - the trainer won't be a main character in the story, in case anyone is wondering who he is. He will have a role in the story though... I'll leave it at that!
As for the update, nothing new to report. Still working on it. There's three or four scenes left to create for this update, so don't expect something soon. I'm hoping to get it out in December, but still a lot to do!
Thank you all.​
aah, i don't know what i feel about it so far, I'm not sure about the character not sure about dev introducing new characters.
At this point I'm Numb.
num num num..

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Hello,
In the attached pictures we see Anna at David's gym looking for Alexia. Unfortunately, Alexia isn't there, but Anna is introduced to the head trainer who offers to help her out.
I'll point out - the trainer won't be a main character in the story, in case anyone is wondering who he is. He will have a role in the story though... I'll leave it at that!
As for the update, nothing new to report. Still working on it. There's three or four scenes left to create for this update, so don't expect something soon. I'm hoping to get it out in December, but still a lot to do!
Thank you all.​
maybe this was the character he mentioned it will have bbc with ana in past

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello,
Thank you all.​
That's it damn it... They took away my boys Renaldo/Rafi but at least we got some fitness now Anna can go back to the gym:devilish:
terry-crews-gym.gif terry-crews-dance.gif

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
BM/WF interracial got added. What a surprise. Time to drop this shit.
I mean, it doesn't have "yet" in the tags, but we've heard about it since the beginning of the game. With Renaldo and Rafi but they were taken away. Now we have a new BBC which is very welcome much better than another old mummy:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The girl is a whore before the game, her character (key) is wrong. The novel is dropping value every render. The premise is false, its just another "whore gets every cliché" with the average milking.
well from what Mr. Palmer told about last 2 flashback update was this:
1701117195654.png
Lets see how the story unfold. I am more interested in good renders though rather involving deep into the character behaviour, I do like to enjoy better scenes whether it's tease or sex.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The character plays a small role to move the plot, and offers potential interracial if I have the bandwidth. I’ve always said I “hope” to add certain tags like interracial. This won’t be Anna going to the gym to work out with him. She already has a gym and she for sure doesn’t want to go where David and Alexia go. If there’s eventually interracial, it can be avoidable.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That's what's cool to hear "avoidable" there's no need for some to cry. And it would be cool to see Ana at home doing some exercises and receiving some special visitors.. with some advice from Dr. Carol
well i will make her go interracial whenever it's possible instead of few other characters...i hope to see multiple scenes there

Reactions: Ass Fan

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Hello,
Thank you all.​
Nice thing. But didn't it say that no more figures would be added? or am I confusing this with another game? :unsure:

Doesn't matter. bring it on! :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you all.​
IMG_2698.jpeg
Hi,pleasure to meet you Anna
But What he really wants to say is: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1889.gif
IMG_2069.gif IMG_1870.gif IMG_1425.gif IMG_1199.jpeg IMG_1964.gif IMG_0399.gif

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
and many had pissed me off because I said that if everything was good we would see the game in 2024, now no one has to say bullshit, this is another one of those games full of promise that in the end we risk never seeing it, hahahaah

• Angry
Reactions: Adolfo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
The girl is a whore before the game, her character (key) is wrong. The novel is dropping value every render. The premise is false, its just another "whore gets every cliché" with the average milking.
every possible cliche is good feedback. it's just not very realistic. she has itches...that's fine and believable but she's not going to explore every damn kink possible. it would be one thing and one thing only. if you want to make a variety available to the player, that's fine but it should only be 1 choice. that kind of feature would add some replay ability to the game.

Reactions: SimilarToMe

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Ok but we need to ask Mr Palmer if there going to be any other women to be after David besides Kendra and if she the only one will Kendra get a make over to make herself look sexier because of right now she can barely turn Marvin head let alone David giving her a second thought not to go after Anna

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ok but we need to ask Mr Palmer if there going to be any other women to be after David besides Kendra and if she the only one will Kendra get a make over to make herself look sexier because of right now she can barely turn Marvin head let alone David giving her a second thought not to go after Anna
Well besides Kendra and possibly Alexia We would have the best mother-in-law of all.:D
But as far as we know it won't happen. So the crazy ex can do anything to get David back Now the other girls for David will be just these ones, but who knows, maybe that Bridget could be an option:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
in my "imagination" it would be good and bad for David because she is a gossip and maybe knows everything that goes on at work and with Anna.

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes