3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
while i agree that theres no use whining here about the frequency and quantity of the updates, I do not agree with this "developing multiple games" logic or reason. If a dev is making 10 games at the same time, does this mean we should accept waiting for years for one update? No, in that case it would only mean the dev is not capable of making multiple games if they cannot deliver proper updates effectively.

I'm curious about the other game hes working on. Can you give me a link or the name of that game?
There is no other game.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Let's just be clear here. Mr_Palmer is NOT working on any other game.
This is his ONLY project at the moment.
He has said in the past that he doesn't want to draw this out over a long period of time because he has other ideas he'd like to develop.
But they are firmly in the future.

And another thing regarding the whinging of certain people regarding the length of time between updates.
Personally I think this has been updated at regular intervals that are quite common place and you must remember Mr_Palmer is developing all of this on his own apart from the renders.
And as has been stated on here many times, this is a part-time project for him. He has a full-time job, a wife and family and unlike some of you has a life outside of this world of fantasy.

lawissacred

Feb 19, 2022
The game has a really nice and logical story. The slow pace is actually good in a way, it is based on a story instead of watching ridiculous sex scenes like other games. However, if you are going to develop a game slowly, you should update it more often, otherwise you will lose players. Updates come every 3 months and they are all very short. I think you should either wait a little longer and make a major update, or make updates more frequently.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The game has a really nice and logical story. The slow pace is actually good in a way, it is based on a story instead of watching ridiculous sex scenes like other games. However, if you are going to develop a game slowly, you should update it more often, otherwise you will lose players. Updates come every 3 months and they are all very short. I think you should either wait a little longer and make a major update, or make updates more frequently.
Unfortunately, no matter what the developer says, how transparent he tries be, he's in a no win situation. You can't please everyone. People will find a reason to complain regardless. Hopefully he doesn't pay too much attention to the negativity. I imagine it could be quite demotivating for someone doing this part time

kadamk123

Feb 13, 2022
I mean this most recent update wasn't suppose to release by itself, was going to be both Saturday and Sunday together. However, he just wanted to give people something before the year ended. But lets say he did stick to that original plan, I'm pretty sure people are still not going to be happy because it won't have what they really want still.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I seriously like the fact that Anna doesn't just get impaled by the first cock she gets vagely aware of. That woman is hard to get which makes her even more desirable. I'm totally into this. My only problem with the last update was its modest scale.
[...] for someone doing this part time
But you just made a very good point. Mr. Palmer is developing this game alone and in his free time. People (including myself) tend to forget this.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Unfortunately, no matter what the developer says, how transparent he tries be, he's in a no win situation. You can't please everyone. People will find a reason to complain regardless. Hopefully he doesn't pay too much attention to the negativity. I imagine it could be quite demotivating for someone doing this part time
Well, let's just say that he's unlikely to be posting on here that often - if at all.
The doomsayers, and the milking accusers have seen to that!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Seriously!
Did you not read my post, it's literally the one above yours.
Jeez ...

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Well, let's just say that he's unlikely to be posting on here that often - if at all.
The doomsayers, and the milking accusers have seen to that!
Good. I hope that's the case. I'd hate to see him give up on this really intriguing story because of a bunch of entitled individuals, many of whom don't contribute a dime.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Good. I hope that's the case. I'd hate to see him give up on this really intriguing story because of a bunch of entitled individuals, many of whom don't contribute a dime.
He is not going to give it up for those assholes. He's heavily invested in making his dream a reality.
Only real life issues would stop him.

Reactions: Pdr602 and Adolfo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wack daddy and mr palmer are two different devs. i am confused how they are the same dev if you could kindly shed some light on that.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes