3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What are your thoughts on what will happen when she finds out David is innocent and tries to get him back? Would he even take her back if she's been ran through by one or more of these male orbiters?
____________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Two thoughts:

I honestly don't think Anna will find out David is innocent. To prove he is innocent, several things have to happen. Somehow someone involved has to confess to Anna what happened. That leads to motive for someone to make a confession. As it is David is being done dirty by people who are pretty ruthless--a guilty conscience just isn't going cut it for motive. Which brings up a plot hole in the story. A spent condom is found... sure David says it's not his and he knows it's not his. So why didn't he just say to Anna lets have it DNA tested. Game-Set-Match, the cat is out of the bag when it comes up negative that it isn't David's.

My second though is that Anna has a change of mind about separating or getting a divorce for the sake of their marriage and their daughter. That is possible. Anna trying to win David back now that is difficult to say if David does. And if Anna does take a lover before trying to save her marriage has many problems itself as well.

David is rather weak or very loyal in his character build. So long as no other female catches his attention most likely either strong or weak, he is too attached to Anna. Sure, mother of his child but Anna is a solid 9 out of 10 in attractiveness. So how much of a "trophy wife" does he hold Anna as? And if your honest with yourself, David really is a clueless idiot. David might not really think Chris is making a play on his wife, but David knows Chris' track record and at least ought to be feeling that Chris does overstep his behavior with Anna.

Anna's deciding to take back David is likely conditional. Would Anna fall in love with Chris and ride off into the sunset with him? Actually, if I understand Anna's character build that is a no. Opening a can of worms in a moment of weakness sleeps with Chris, yes very possible. Now the developer ought not make Anna too calculating about having to keep Chris on her side but focus on her emotional vulnerability that allows that event to happen. Then the developer can do the slow burn of getting Anna alone and frustrated to just call up Chris for another sleepover.

Jake and Anna now realistically Anna could fall in love with Jake and misreads a relationship with Jake as husband 2.0. And if the developer is cruel and writes a good story, Jake ghosts Anna in the end and Anna is left devastated.

The old men... boss and old family friend, no way Anna falls in love with them. And Anna will not have either of them take the place of David. Dominated and made submissive while experiencing unwanted pleasure sure that works. It's actually would be the toughest job of the developer to pull off that plot.

Anna and Marvin loving relationship isn't plausible. Anna having an unhealthy fetish yes that is possible but again the story and plot behind that fetish is one hell of a task for the developer to pull off. Am thinking it as a surprise fetish to Anna. In a way if a player chose Anna to like being thought of as a MILF and goes lunch with Marvin, that is the pathway to that route. The whole fetish thing is plausible since there are more than I can count. And if the developer does make an Anna/Marvin route, other fetishes could be included.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
____________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Two thoughts:

I honestly don't think Anna will find out David is innocent. To prove he is innocent, several things have to happen. Somehow someone involved has to confess to Anna what happened. That leads to motive for someone to make a confession. As it is David is being done dirty by people who are pretty ruthless--a guilty conscience just isn't going cut it for motive. Which brings up a plot hole in the story. A spent condom is found... sure David says it's not his and he knows it's not his. So why didn't he just say to Anna lets have it DNA tested. Game-Set-Match, the cat is out of the bag when it comes up negative that it isn't David's.

My second though is that Anna has a change of mind about separating or getting a divorce for the sake of their marriage and their daughter. That is possible. Anna trying to win David back now that is difficult to say if David does. And if Anna does take a lover before trying to save her marriage has many problems itself as well.

David is rather weak or very loyal in his character build. So long as no other female catches his attention most likely either strong or weak, he is too attached to Anna. Sure, mother of his child but Anna is a solid 9 out of 10 in attractiveness. So how much of a "trophy wife" does he hold Anna as? And if your honest with yourself, David really is a clueless idiot. David might not really think Chris is making a play on his wife, but David knows Chris' track record and at least ought to be feeling that Chris does overstep his behavior with Anna.

Anna's deciding to take back David is likely conditional. Would Anna fall in love with Chris and ride off into the sunset with him? Actually, if I understand Anna's character build that is a no. Opening a can of worms in a moment of weakness sleeps with Chris, yes very possible. Now the developer ought not make Anna too calculating about having to keep Chris on her side but focus on her emotional vulnerability that allows that event to happen. Then the developer can do the slow burn of getting Anna alone and frustrated to just call up Chris for another sleepover.

Jake and Anna now realistically Anna could fall in love with Jake and misreads a relationship with Jake as husband 2.0. And if the developer is cruel and writes a good story, Jake ghosts Anna in the end and Anna is left devastated.

The old men... boss and old family friend, no way Anna falls in love with them. And Anna will not have either of them take the place of David. Dominated and made submissive while experiencing unwanted pleasure sure that works. It's actually would be the toughest job of the developer to pull off that plot.

Anna and Marvin loving relationship isn't plausible. Anna having an unhealthy fetish yes that is possible but again the story and plot behind that fetish is one hell of a task for the developer to pull off. Am thinking it as a surprise fetish to Anna. In a way if a player chose Anna to like being thought of as a MILF and goes lunch with Marvin, that is the pathway to that route. The whole fetish thing is plausible since there are more than I can count. And if the developer does make an Anna/Marvin route, other fetishes could be included.
Yes because David's not innocent...to me David is a flirt who has his best friend as Chris...i mean in which world an innocent guy has a best friend on his marriage as Chris where even ana knows how Chris character is and as per the cheating path of David story.. he just didn't got the chance to knock Alexia, because she was Kendra's puppet and got caught else he would have definitely gone for it.

Yes for those who are playing on faithful path might find some sympathy for David. But I am more into his cheating path too.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021

Two thoughts:

Unless some new revelation comes to light, I really don't believe there is any long term relationship possibilities with any of the men in the game. Let me explain;

Chris - wanted her since he met her, was turned down, now wants to get her like a prize. All of his past relationships go like this (hot and heavy at the beginning, he gets bored and loses interest, things fizzle out). Same thing would happen if he gets a shot at Anna. He's definitely aiding in her corruption and other than Jake, may have the best chance to bed her.

Old family Friend/Enemy - old perv wanted her when she was very young and will try to blackmail/extort sex from her in exchange for her family's money.

Boss - doesn't want to lose everything to his wife if he divorces. Just wants Anna as a play thing for the remaining time until he retires.

Marvin - will bang any woman because his wife is so ugly he won't bang her. You are right, not someone who Anna can fall in love with, but his character can aid in her corruption.

Jake - has potential but, he is younger and probably wouldn't settle down for a while. This character can possibly bed her and can aid in her corruption. However, i don't see her ending up with him - I could be wrong.

Regarding Anna finding out David's innocence:
Yes, you are correct, DNA is one way to prove the Condom isn't his. Also, David's weirdo friend who took a picture of Alexa and Kendra together may help prove innocence. He may request something in return. Kendra and Alexa have been meticulous at covering their tracks.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Who knows when that will happen. David could cheat in the meantime, he did kiss Alexia back in one choice. Im sure Anna will have some fun before finding out anything. Dev will stay true to her character I believe, so at the end of the game either be a single mom or work it out with David because hes the only one she loves. Everyone else is lying to her and will be caught out eventually. Im more interested in Anna's flirty behaviour and being a tease than her having sex with anyone yet. She's only had a handful of minor incidents so far, with nothing that wouldn't be salvageable to continue with David. This seems a far more grounded and realistic game than her turning tricks on a street corner at the end of the story. Although it would be fun to see her eventually show a bit of trashy exhibitionism and not be blackmailed or coerced into doing it. Rather her embrace being a little slutty. Unlikely it would go over the top though.
She will have to go through many more layers of corruption before any of these guys get a chance.

Oct 9, 2023

Two thoughts:

Anna could easily find out that David is innocent. David stops by Anna's work or sees Anna out with Kendra/her real name. David asks Anna what she's doing with (sorry, I forgot her real name.) Anna asks "Kendra"? David says no, her name is so and so and that she used to be his fiance but they broke up because she's bat shit crazy. Easy to look into and the realization dawns on Anna that "Kendra" has been manipulating her from the beginning. Not real difficult. All that needs to happen is for David to see Kendra at Anna's work or out with Anna for all the pieces to fall into place.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3267309
Love this shot. It shows Anna's curves with that little bit of her mom belly hanging over her leg.
Sexy! My Main Man Marvin should have pressed into her boob more until Anna started to leak some milk.
Anna could have teased him more. but the best thing would be her first wild sex like this..
pfI9AV8.gif
5387c7d24641b1dfb45e47ee18d2e043.gif

but what I want most is to see her being properly pleased, even squirting in my lucky Jake's face:p
gush-squirt.gif mmmmm-sweet-squirts.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna could easily find out that David is innocent. David stops by Anna's work or sees Anna out with Kendra/her real name. David asks Anna what she's doing with (sorry, I forgot her real name.) Anna asks "Kendra"? David says no, her name is so and so and that she used to be his fiance but they broke up because she's bat shit crazy. Easy to look into and the realization dawns on Anna that "Kendra" has been manipulating her from the beginning. Not real difficult. All that needs to happen is for David to see Kendra at Anna's work or out with Anna for all the pieces to fall into place.
Janet is her name.;)

Reactions: el diablo rojo

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
But then the game is over. :)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3267309
Love this shot. It shows Anna's curves with that little bit of her mom belly hanging over her leg.
Sexy! My Main Man Marvin should have pressed into her boob more until Anna started to leak some milk. View attachment 3267309
I hope Marvin get success to get his hand all over her pussy on the next update. This was the only good tease I find till now.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Maybe Ana will be submissive even if anyone play non cheating path...because david is out of money so hank or ana uncle will take advantage of their situation. And they have to go for it so that David's business survive..Ana submissiveness path might have a little NTR show like indecent proposal movie.
on the texts with chris toward the end of the update. if you refuse to send pictures again. Chris thoughts are more looking like he's gonna blackmail her....i think submission points will come to play there with him

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Was rewatching the Marvin & Jake scene in the breakroom. Its hilarious! Jake treats him like trash. He thinks he's so much better than Marvin and can't believe this old man thinks he can compete with him for Anna. The Marvinator is such a perv lol. He's got a group chat going where members just try get pics of Anna anyway they can. Hahaha! Laughing my head off at these two idiots competing.
APM Jake Marvin 1A.png APM Jake Marvin 2A.png

My Main Man Marvin is the perfect male specimen:
4'5 Tall|Combover|Scrawny|Sexual Predator|65 Years Old

It's so funny that out of everyone he's got the furthest with Anna. She can accept going on a lunch date with him. She allowed him to put his arm around her waist / ass. He got his hand inbetween her legs & touched her panties. Now looks like this latest update he's going to get even more! The Marvinator is the true underdog story haha.
APM Anna Marvin 1A.png APM Anna Marvin 2A.png APM Anna Marvin 4A.png
It's like this old creep actually thinks him & Anna are a couple now :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Was rewatching the Marvin & Jake scene in the breakroom. Its hilarious! Jake treats him like trash. He thinks he's so much better than Marvin and can't believe this old man thinks he can compete with him for Anna. The Marvinator is such a perv lol. He's got a group chat going where members just try get pics of Anna anyway they can. Hahaha! Laughing my head off at these two idiots competing.
View attachment 3269216 View attachment 3269217

:ROFLMAO::eek:Don't forget that when Jake was a senior employee of the company, he participated in a secret voyeur forum where forum employees scoured social media for photos of women at the company masturbating.:sneaky::eek::ROFLMAO: When old fish Marvin asks Jake to take secret photos of Anna, Jake refuses.(y) because he doesn't want to get in trouble with the law. Because in his former company he seduced the boss's daughter. And he was accused of sexual harassment, he left on his own so as not to cause a scandal.(y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO::eek:Don't forget that when Jake was a senior employee of the company, he participated in a secret voyeur forum where forum employees scoured social media for photos of women at the company masturbating.:sneaky::eek::ROFLMAO: When old fish Marvin asks Jake to take secret photos of Anna, Jake refuses.(y) because he doesn't want to get in trouble with the law. Because in his former company he seduced the boss's daughter. And he was accused of sexual harassment, he left on his own so as not to cause a scandal.(y)
Doesn’t stop “molester” Marvin from getting the upskirt
IMG_2325.png
IMG_2326.png IMG_2331.png

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Anna doesn't want to cheat, she wants to tease and flirt.
Not so sure about that. IMHO Anna likes way more to be teased and being flirted with. Her husband is neglecting her desires for quite some time and she is absorbing attention like a dry sponge (pun intended).

Marvin - will bang any woman because his wife is so ugly he won't bang her. You are right, not someone who Anna can fall in love with, but his character can aid in her corruption.
I am not sure if Marvin will have an aiding role only. That little leacher is quite confident and invasive - he knows what he wants and obviously he's able to get it. "Attention whore" Anna might fall for that approach. After all Marvin doesn't demand any love, he offers just pure and straightforward seduction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Because in his former company he seduced the boss's daughter.
Didn't Jake fuck his old boss's wife and the daughter?
The Marvinator's even worse lol.
APM Anna Marvin No 1.png
I love how perverted & hungry all these guys are for Anna.

Chris is willing to screw over & lose his best friend plus split up their marriage, just to have a piece of that sweet Anna pie.
Hank said he no longer cares about jail or getting sued for sexual harrasment, as he's too old and wants to get whatever he can no matter the consequences.
Marvin is openly a perv and sex offender. Tells Anna exactly what he wants. With a few behind the scenes moves with Kendra, plus sharing pics of Anna with other staff members.
Mr Weinsteinstromber I mean Mr Stenstromber has been grooming Anna since she was a teenager, to allow him to kiss her on the lips, hold her tight and grope her ass. Making her think he should be able to take liberties with her if he takes care of her.
Jake has been in sexual harrassment trouble at his previous work and seems willing to put it all on the line with Kendra's help & money to get her in bed.
Leonard (The Wig Master) has stolen her panties and walked in on purpose, while Anna was on the toilet. Another one who doesn't care about losing his friend to get some of his wife.
Robinson is a wife tamer and even after being thrown out for feeling Anna up in her home. Still tries to put moves on her while she's holding her baby lol.
Kendra who is manipulating everything even more to make sure Anna loses her husband and becomes a slut.

Anna's doomed! She's surrounded by perverted monsters who sound like they would gladly sacrifice their entire life just to get one thrust inside that young MILF pussy. Kendras not even needed hahaha! It just puts the nail in the coffin for poor Anna.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Doesn’t stop “molester” Marvin from getting the upskirt
IMG_2325.png
Wow Marvin was able to catch a tiny snipped of her knees and panty.
When I'm going to a nearby public swimming pool I'm able to see bikinis which includes panties and thongs.
Besides when I enter a mixed sauna I'm able to see everything most of the time.
Sorry folks, but I'm not impressed.
At this rate we will see Anna fully naked in 2034 and her first adultery will happen in 2044.

I know this game is supposed to be a slow burn, but common it's too slow.
This game here and a wife and a mother are just teaser and nothing else.
I suspect that both women will never have sex in theirs games, besides with their spouse.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes