3.80 star(s) 105 Votes

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020
summary of the novel in literotica

Jake's huge cock ruptured my uterus David, let's go to family counseling, please forgive me.

David forgives Anna and looks down at his own tiny cock and says, what good fuckers there are and with a cheater Kendra, my wife spreads her legs instantly, I better forgive her and I need to have a second child.

And then Chris fucks Anna. David goes to the family counselor again and says Anna, let's have a third child, we'll get state aid, I won't work and you can keep giving to others.

Hooray for the BBC, men like this deserve it.
i thought chris is orginally from game not the book as others say

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020

Jake's huge cock ruptured my uterus David, let's go to family counseling, please forgive me.

David forgives Anna and looks down at his own tiny cock and says, what good fuckers there are and with a cheater Kendra, my wife spreads her legs instantly, I better forgive her and I need to have a second child.

And then Chris fucks Anna. David goes to the family counselor again and says Anna, let's have a third child, we'll get state aid, I won't work and you can keep giving to others.

only 5 players are in it as they are in the game. FMC and MMC,jake,Kendra and Alexia. its more of a cheating redemption path

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024

I declare your idea for David 100% cuckold wtf dude at this stage it is no longer cuckold but some sisiman muriken dream

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
you think anna body suppose to be slim
she talk about her become chuby and Brest feed big
game show her look slim not big boobs than see her in dress or tshirt look biger
not ask for bigger huge boob but as women in mother shap i think she look more single shap than mother Brest feed

bandicam 2024-07-06 20-03-24-265.jpg
also make nipl shap for blond women

bandicam 2024-07-06 20-00-44-073.jpg

think some art fan or other game make boob more biger and nipl color close to anna type skin

bandicam 2024-07-06 20-08-07-869.jpg

bandicam 2024-07-06 20-12-53-604.jpg
bandicam 2024-07-06 20-10-11-211.jpg
bandicam 2024-07-06 20-18-51-368.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsNotUs
3.80 star(s) 105 Votes