3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm a big fan of the real author Mr. Palmer. This is just my imaginary scenario. Anna's kitchen sink has a leak. While she is very angry with David, she calls Marvin and invites him to her house for repairs. But in this scenario, the old fish's physical characteristics are different. Maybe it can change with a flashback. Kendra lied about the size of his tool to avoid scaring Anna.

------------------------------------------

Anna became tense as soon as she hung up the phone, she couldn't believe that she had just invited her old stalker, whom she knew was extreme obsessed with her, to her home. She felt like she had crossed a line that should never be crossed.

She knew it was a wrong decision made in anger, but she was so angry at David that she convinced himself that she had to punish him. Moreover, even though she didn't want to admit it, she took great pleasure in torturing the old bastard by making tease. Despite all her hesitations, she headed to the bedroom to get ready.

It took Marvin a while to realize what was happening. Did this really happen or was he dreaming? He checked his phone again and again and couldn't believe his luck when he was sure that the conversation he had just had was real. He instantly jumped out of bed and grabbed his clothes, which lying in a pile on the floor. His heart was pounding as he hurriedly put on his pants and shirt. Without even washing his face as always, he ran out of the home. The old bastard was dying to see the young blonde who was the object of his dirtiest fantasies. He was insane about her.

Anna bit her lower lip, partly out of excitement and partly out of anxiety, while looking at her image in the mirror. She looked incredibly provocative. She had made tease of him many times before, but in safe environments. Having other people around gave her reassurance in case things got out of her control. This time she would be completely alone with him. When the doorbell suddenly rang, she jumped in place., she didn't expect him to come so early. It was obvious that the old pervert was wasting no time.

As she walked out of the bedroom, the feeling that she had made a big mistake began to gnaw at her from the inside but on the other hand, her heart was beating with excitement. She had no idea what she was getting into.

Marvin never thought that one day he would be invited to this house that he had secretly spied on so many times but here he was. His eyes, which were already protruding, widened further in their sockets when the door opened. The gorgeous 27-year-old blonde had gathered her hair into a tight ponytail, highlighting her flawless facial features and delicate neck. Her sparkling blue eyes looked even more striking because of the dark eye shadow and mascara she applied. Her sports white undershirt with straps, showing the upper slopes of her big breasts plenty, left most of her flat waist, including her belly button, exposed. And her perky nipples were trying to pierce its fabric as if screaming that she wasn't wearing a bra. The pale pink sports skirt were showing off her long sexy legs and thighs generously. She was definetly dressed to kill.

Anna almost regretted her decision as she looked at the balding man standing on porch. He was literally the epitome of sleazy.

"Hi Marvin... Thanks for coming" She greeted him with a fake smile on her face.

“It's okay Anna, that's what friends are for, right?”

It was annoying. This old pig were nothing to her. When he entered, smel of cheap cigarette, stale sweat and his odor assaulted her nostrils.

"This way," she said and headed towards the kitchen.

Marvin followed her from behind along the hall. His hard tool was desperately throbbing inside his dirty pants as he stared at her long, tight legs and upturned perfect ass.

“Errgh, Coudn't your husband fix it?”

“Ohh No. You know, he's not very talented in these matters.”

""Then you're lucky I'm here. You won't find anyone more skilled at taking care of any leak than me."

Even though Anna tried to ignore it, his insinuations excited her in a strange way. When they entered the kitchen, she moved aside so he could get under the sink. Marvin lay on his back and he crawled underneath kitchen counter until his upper body was no longer visible. The young blonde couldn't help but shift her gaze to his crotch. Even though she didn't want to admit it, the giant protrusion in his pants was engraved in her mind from the moment she first noticed it. It lyed like a snake in his trousers, reaching the outline of his right pelvis and its swelled outlines were clearly visible through stretched of thin fabric. She couldn't help but wonder what it looked like naked. She shuddered as a tingling sensation ran down her spine.

From where he stood, Marvin could see her smooth inner thighs in all their glory. He couldn't stop a clearly audible moan from escaping his mouth.

"Ohhh"

"What's the wrong?" Anna asked him.

"Oh shitt. This plumbing is in terrible condition.. It should have been taken care of a long time ago. Your husband must be really negligent."

He was right, both the young blonde and the sink were leaking due to his negligence.

"So can you handle this?"

"Yep! I know what you need to fix this leak. A pipe that's thicker and more durable than the old one. You lucky, I always have at least one with me."

This time, the old pervert's deliberate insinuations filled with dirty connotations hit her very hard. She could feel her nipples hardening.

He struggled out from under the sink and stood up. There was a weird silence for a while as their eyes met. The few strands of greasy hair on the sides of his head were disheveled, and his face was flushed. There were beads of sweat on the bald patch on top of his head and on his large forehead. He clearly shifted his hungry eyes on her breasts. He licked his lips as he stared at her nipples, which had hardened and become more visible under her T-shirt. Although this made her feel sick But yet she could feel the warmth forming between her legs. Then he grabbed a drain and a few tools from the toolbox he brought with him and went back under the sink. While he was making repairs, he was also looking at her legs and thighs. Meanwhile, Jessa continued to examine the huge bulge in his trousers without taking her eyes off, as if she were under a spell. They continued to stare at each other's private parts without speaking for about en-fifteen minutes. It was Anna who broke the silence.

"Is everything okay there?"

"Almost, done."

Meanwhile, the phone she left in the living room started ringing.

"I'll be back" she said and left, leaving him in the kitchen.

The caller was Kendral, who was responsible for the absurd situation she was in right now. She was the one who gave Anna the idea to tease him, but things weren't going as her thought. The little game she was playing was having an unimaginable effect on her.

After a while, she saw his shadow appear at the entrance of the living room. When the old bastard got to the door, instead of going in, he leaned his left shoulder against the door frame to support his body and directly fixied his lustful stare on the young blonde sitting on the sofa and talking on the phone. His massive tool was throbbing in his pants while his hungry eyes scanned her entire body. Her gaze Instinctively drifted to his crotch area once again. The huge bulge wascreating distinct vibrations through the streched fabric of his trousers while pulsing. She had never seen anything so strange, dirty, yet exciting at the same time. She swallowed hard when their eyes meet again.

After watching her for a few minutes, he entered the room and started walking towards her, doing nothing to hide the huge bulge in his pants. When he arrived he stood right in front of her as if he were offering it to her. Marvin thought she would stand up and walk away as he slowly sat next to her without breaking eye contact. But she didn't. Relieved, the old bastard moved his gaze blatantly down her legs, then her thighs, then her breasts. The fact that she was completely alone in the house with him once again hit the young blonde. She was having a hard time focusing on that phone call while he was devouring her entire body with hungry eyes.

"I have to hang up now, see you later," said and suddenly hung up without any explanation.

When their eyes met again, there was another awkward moment of silence. The tension was palpable.

“It fixed. Is there another leak I can take care of for you?”

"Ohh.. thank you... finally .."

“It must be too bad not to have a handy man around you to take care of your problems.”

His implication once again sent a tingle down her spine. She wasn't aware of it, but she was gnawing her lower lip with excitement.

"Well, David is very busy these days, spends most of his time at work."

"Errgh... You know, Anna. If I had a young, hot woman like you, I wouldn't even step out of the home."

She was shocked at his arrogance. It was the rudest compliment she had ever heard in her life. These were words spoken out of pure lust by a disgusting man. But she still couldn't deny that her pussy was leaking now.

"Be careful, I am an married woman, talking like that could get you in trouble."

"Come on Anna! I just complimenting you. Just relax a little, you're always so serious."

She aware the situation was working against her with every passing second. She had to get rid of him as soon as possible. But her neglected hormones were driving her to make wrong decisions one after another.

"Whatever! What can I offer you, coffee, a cold drink or something else? After all you deserve it" she asked him as she stood up.

"I never say no to an ice cold beer"

She was surprised. It wasn't even noon yet.

"Isn't it a little early for alcohol?"

"Not for me."

Even though Anna knew she was being watched by the old pervert, she couldn't help but walk seductively. She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him just before leaving the room. His lustful stare was locked on her ass wigling in her miniskirt and the perverted thoughts passing through his mind were reflected in his ugly face. It was very obvious that he was crazy about her, and the desperate hunger in his protruding eyes hit her once again. As soon as she entered the kitchen, she went straight to the sink. She needed to calm down a bit. The little game she was playing to punish both her husband and this old bastard had spiraled out of control and turned against her now.

Marvin couldn't believe the progress he was making with her. Even though he was an sexist asshole who was far from interpreting women's behavior correctly, he had some intuition about her. He gritted his crooked yellow teeth as images of young blonde teasing him flashed through his mind. He wanted more. He was completely alone with her right now, and his unbridled desires were provoking him into action. He suddenly jumped up with a furious look on his face.

Anna couldn't believe how this sleazy old man could turn her on so much. What made her so horny? The indescribable physical and character contrasts between the two reminded her of some stories she had heard about opposites attract. She always thought it was bullshit. Until now. She turned on the tap and ran her hands under the cool water. Then she waved them and sprinkled water on her face and neck. She was burning. She was secretly sure that the old pervert would try something sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. Whereas, he had even already taken action. Her mind, full of thoughts, did not realize that he was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, watching her from behind. MArvin was slowly rubbing his dick, which he caught through his trousers with one hand while staring her. He was crazy about her. He was heavly obsessed with her from the moment he saw her.

The young blonde was very nervous. In order to relax a little, she held her neck with one hand and started rubbing it slowly. Seeing the opportunity, the old bastard took action sneakily. The visual contrast between the two was blinding. The flawlessly beautiful 27-year-old young blonde goddess towered before him like a thoroughbred mare, while the balding old bastard approached her from behind like a pack mule. She was startled when she suddenly felt his calloused rough palms on her shoulders.

"Leave it to me," he said with his voice cracking by excitement.

Fnally the inevitable was knocking on the door. She didn't know what to do. She was on fire.
Next time can you give us the long version... this felt too short lol

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'm a big fan of the real author Mr. Palmer. This is just my imaginary scenario. Anna's kitchen sink has a leak. While she is very angry with David, she calls Marvin and invites him to her house for repairs. But in this scenario, the old fish's physical characteristics are different. Maybe it can change with a flashback. Kendra lied about the size of his tool to avoid scaring Anna.

Anna became tense as soon as she hung up the phone, she couldn't believe that she had just invited her old stalker, whom she knew was extreme obsessed with her, to her home. She felt like she had crossed a line that should never be crossed.

She knew it was a wrong decision made in anger, but she was so angry at David that she convinced himself that she had to punish him. Moreover, even though she didn't want to admit it, she took great pleasure in torturing the old bastard by making tease. Despite all her hesitations, she headed to the bedroom to get ready.

It took Marvin a while to realize what was happening. Did this really happen or was he dreaming? He checked his phone again and again and couldn't believe his luck when he was sure that the conversation he had just had was real. He instantly jumped out of bed and grabbed his clothes, which lying in a pile on the floor. His heart was pounding as he hurriedly put on his pants and shirt. Without even washing his face as always, he ran out of the home. The old bastard was dying to see the young blonde who was the object of his dirtiest fantasies. He was insane about her.

Anna bit her lower lip, partly out of excitement and partly out of anxiety, while looking at her image in the mirror. She looked incredibly provocative. She had made tease of him many times before, but in safe environments. Having other people around gave her reassurance in case things got out of her control. This time she would be completely alone with him. When the doorbell suddenly rang, she jumped in place., she didn't expect him to come so early. It was obvious that the old pervert was wasting no time.

As she walked out of the bedroom, the feeling that she had made a big mistake began to gnaw at her from the inside but on the other hand, her heart was beating with excitement. She had no idea what she was getting into.

Marvin never thought that one day he would be invited to this house that he had secretly spied on so many times but here he was. His eyes, which were already protruding, widened further in their sockets when the door opened. The gorgeous 27-year-old blonde had gathered her hair into a tight ponytail, highlighting her flawless facial features and delicate neck. Her sparkling blue eyes looked even more striking because of the dark eye shadow and mascara she applied. Her sports white undershirt with straps, showing the upper slopes of her big breasts plenty, left most of her flat waist, including her belly button, exposed. And her perky nipples were trying to pierce its fabric as if screaming that she wasn't wearing a bra. The pale pink sports skirt were showing off her long sexy legs and thighs generously. She was definetly dressed to kill.

Anna almost regretted her decision as she looked at the balding man standing on porch. He was literally the epitome of sleazy.

It was annoying. This old pig were nothing to her. When he entered, smel of cheap cigarette, stale sweat and his odor assaulted her nostrils.

Marvin followed her from behind along the hall. His hard tool was desperately throbbing inside his dirty pants as he stared at her long, tight legs and upturned perfect ass.

""Then you're lucky I'm here. You won't find anyone more skilled at taking care of any leak than me."

Even though Anna tried to ignore it, his insinuations excited her in a strange way. When they entered the kitchen, she moved aside so he could get under the sink. Marvin lay on his back and he crawled underneath kitchen counter until his upper body was no longer visible. The young blonde couldn't help but shift her gaze to his crotch. Even though she didn't want to admit it, the giant protrusion in his pants was engraved in her mind from the moment she first noticed it. It lyed like a snake in his trousers, reaching the outline of his right pelvis and its swelled outlines were clearly visible through stretched of thin fabric. She couldn't help but wonder what it looked like naked. She shuddered as a tingling sensation ran down her spine.

From where he stood, Marvin could see her smooth inner thighs in all their glory. He couldn't stop a clearly audible moan from escaping his mouth.

"Ohhh"

"Oh shitt. This plumbing is in terrible condition.. It should have been taken care of a long time ago. Your husband must be really negligent."

He was right, both the young blonde and the sink were leaking due to his negligence.

"Yep! I know what you need to fix this leak. A pipe that's thicker and more durable than the old one. You lucky, I always have at least one with me."

This time, the old pervert's deliberate insinuations filled with dirty connotations hit her very hard. She could feel her nipples hardening.

He struggled out from under the sink and stood up. There was a weird silence for a while as their eyes met. The few strands of greasy hair on the sides of his head were disheveled, and his face was flushed. There were beads of sweat on the bald patch on top of his head and on his large forehead. He clearly shifted his hungry eyes on her breasts. He licked his lips as he stared at her nipples, which had hardened and become more visible under her T-shirt. Although this made her feel sick But yet she could feel the warmth forming between her legs. Then he grabbed a drain and a few tools from the toolbox he brought with him and went back under the sink. While he was making repairs, he was also looking at her legs and thighs. Meanwhile, Jessa continued to examine the huge bulge in his trousers without taking her eyes off, as if she were under a spell. They continued to stare at each other's private parts without speaking for about en-fifteen minutes. It was Anna who broke the silence.

"Almost, done."

The caller was Kendral, who was responsible for the absurd situation she was in right now. She was the one who gave Anna the idea to tease him, but things weren't going as her thought. The little game she was playing was having an unimaginable effect on her.

After a while, she saw his shadow appear at the entrance of the living room. When the old bastard got to the door, instead of going in, he leaned his left shoulder against the door frame to support his body and directly fixied his lustful stare on the young blonde sitting on the sofa and talking on the phone. His massive tool was throbbing in his pants while his hungry eyes scanned her entire body. Her gaze Instinctively drifted to his crotch area once again. The huge bulge wascreating distinct vibrations through the streched fabric of his trousers while pulsing. She had never seen anything so strange, dirty, yet exciting at the same time. She swallowed hard when their eyes meet again.

After watching her for a few minutes, he entered the room and started walking towards her, doing nothing to hide the huge bulge in his pants. When he arrived he stood right in front of her as if he were offering it to her. Marvin thought she would stand up and walk away as he slowly sat next to her without breaking eye contact. But she didn't. Relieved, the old bastard moved his gaze blatantly down her legs, then her thighs, then her breasts. The fact that she was completely alone in the house with him once again hit the young blonde. She was having a hard time focusing on that phone call while he was devouring her entire body with hungry eyes.

"I have to hang up now, see you later," said and suddenly hung up without any explanation.

When their eyes met again, there was another awkward moment of silence. The tension was palpable.

“It must be too bad not to have a handy man around you to take care of your problems.”

His implication once again sent a tingle down her spine. She wasn't aware of it, but she was gnawing her lower lip with excitement.

"Errgh... You know, Anna. If I had a young, hot woman like you, I wouldn't even step out of the home."

She was shocked at his arrogance. It was the rudest compliment she had ever heard in her life. These were words spoken out of pure lust by a disgusting man. But she still couldn't deny that her pussy was leaking now.

"Be careful, I am an married woman, talking like that could get you in trouble."

"Come on Anna! I just complimenting you. Just relax a little, you're always so serious."

She aware the situation was working against her with every passing second. She had to get rid of him as soon as possible. But her neglected hormones were driving her to make wrong decisions one after another.

"Whatever! What can I offer you, coffee, a cold drink or something else? After all you deserve it" she asked him as she stood up.

"Not for me."

Even though Anna knew she was being watched by the old pervert, she couldn't help but walk seductively. She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him just before leaving the room. His lustful stare was locked on her ass wigling in her miniskirt and the perverted thoughts passing through his mind were reflected in his ugly face. It was very obvious that he was crazy about her, and the desperate hunger in his protruding eyes hit her once again. As soon as she entered the kitchen, she went straight to the sink. She needed to calm down a bit. The little game she was playing to punish both her husband and this old bastard had spiraled out of control and turned against her now.

Marvin couldn't believe the progress he was making with her. Even though he was an sexist asshole who was far from interpreting women's behavior correctly, he had some intuition about her. He gritted his crooked yellow teeth as images of young blonde teasing him flashed through his mind. He wanted more. He was completely alone with her right now, and his unbridled desires were provoking him into action. He suddenly jumped up with a furious look on his face.

Anna couldn't believe how this sleazy old man could turn her on so much. What made her so horny? The indescribable physical and character contrasts between the two reminded her of some stories she had heard about opposites attract. She always thought it was bullshit. Until now. She turned on the tap and ran her hands under the cool water. Then she waved them and sprinkled water on her face and neck. She was burning. She was secretly sure that the old pervert would try something sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. Whereas, he had even already taken action. Her mind, full of thoughts, did not realize that he was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, watching her from behind. MArvin was slowly rubbing his dick, which he caught through his trousers with one hand while staring her. He was crazy about her. He was heavly obsessed with her from the moment he saw her.

The young blonde was very nervous. In order to relax a little, she held her neck with one hand and started rubbing it slowly. Seeing the opportunity, the old bastard took action sneakily. The visual contrast between the two was blinding. The flawlessly beautiful 27-year-old young blonde goddess towered before him like a thoroughbred mare, while the balding old bastard approached her from behind like a pack mule. She was startled when she suddenly felt his calloused rough palms on her shoulders.

Fnally the inevitable was knocking on the door. She didn't know what to do. She was on fire.
Is there a sequel planned or is that all?
Overall, I liked it, it would be interesting to read the sequel.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

"Ohhh"

"Almost, done."

"Not for me."

There’s just one tiny problem with that story, Marvin “the molester” doesn’t have a big tool :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3504.png

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes