3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

jimbobbo123

Sep 28, 2023
Fan art on the theme of drops.
View attachment 3891052
View attachment 3891053
Now let’s look at what’s what in detail!
Original:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We remove the shower wall and drops from the main scene.
We render the drops separately from the entire scene.
Add them to the scene above:
Partially removing drops from the face:
You can also render the character separately from the main scene. And paste it into the scene above.
Then we do the same steps:
Ultimately, you can combine everything and get the picture that is presented at the very beginning!
This is some of your best work yet. Kudos sir.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm just waiting to see the scene we will have no control over. The one that no matter what we choose will happen. Which will cause a huge debate just like CH did when it happened.

• Wow
Reactions: Sadowdark

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I'm just waiting to see the scene we will have no control over. The one that no matter what we choose will happen. Which will cause a huge debate just like CH did when it happened.
CH" you mean Corrupted Heart?
Well the dev of corrupted heart had allready explain it very clear that no matter what you choose Clara will Cheat on Alan the only thing our choice can do is influencing Alan to come back on his feat and if possible romanace Anna but Mr Palmer is pretty evasive it's Hard to know if it will be a Slow burn/full corruption or a Faithfull/corruption (unfaithfull

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
CH" you mean Corrupted Heart?
Well the dev of corrupted heart had allready explain it very clear that no matter what you choose Clara will Cheat on Alan the only thing our choice can do is influencing Alan to come back on his feat and if possible romanace Anna but Mr Palmer is pretty evasive it's Hard to know if it will be a Slow burn/full corruption or a Faithfull/corruption (unfaithfull
I know that's exactly what I am saying. But there will be a heavy debate no matter what. Not saying it's good or bad I am just looking forward to it especially who will be the candidate that will fuck her outside our choice.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I know that's exactly what I am saying. But there will be a heavy debate no matter what. Not saying it's good or bad I am just looking forward to it especially who will be the candidate that will fuck her outside our choice.
Yeah, i get it this game is very slow with sexual content we will wait for a couple
updates and see who will have the honor to get the first pound at her but from what i see Jack the "giga Chad" it's more suitable it's only my opinion but hope it will be him:)

#TODEATHCHRIS.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah, i get it this game is very slow with sexual content we will wait for a couple
updates and see who will have the honor to get the first pound at her but from what i see Jack the "giga Chad" it's more suitable it's only my opinion but hope it will be him:)

#TODEATHCHRIS.
I would love to agree. But I think it's going to be someone not on the list. I'm thinking Robinson. If we go the faithful route but a sex scene has to happen and it is outside our control. We decided the people on the list we rejected or weren't interested in. So if we go by that it would have to be someone not on the list and remember she had that memory of Robinson getting her off through massage. She also wondered how they had got so close in under a year. So my bet would be on him.

kingjaxy

Apr 4, 2023
I like the way story unfolds in this game. Anyone can suggest corruption/cheating themed games with similar progression ? I have tried AWAM and steps of debauchery. And I have seen corrupted hearts mentioned a few times. Never tried it though.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
It didn't help that the dev of CH said that although she would cheat it was necessary for her job but then the very first cheating sex scene had nothing to do with the job.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I would love to agree. But I think it's going to be someone not on the list. I'm thinking Robinson. If we go the faithful route but a sex scene has to happen and it is outside our control. We decided the people on the list we rejected or weren't interested in. So if we go by that it would have to be someone not on the list and remember she had that memory of Robinson getting her off through massage. She also wondered how they had got so close in under a year. So my bet would be on him.
Fair enaught, she wants to discover if David had Cheat or not and those dudes know that, they will take advantage of that sooner or later thing will get pretty out of hand, Anna is naive enaught to think she can handle everything in her own

B@lubike

May 18, 2022
And when Chris finds out about all this, that's when #TODEATHCHRIS. :D

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It didn't help that the dev of CH said that although she would cheat it was necessary for her job but then the very first cheating sex scene had nothing to do with the job.
Thats exactly what I said. It was the one scene we had no control over. Its going to happen here too. I am betting on it.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

kingjaxy

Apr 4, 2023
Did Mr Palmer mention that there will be cheating scene we have no control over ? I thought it will be up to the players choices and a faithful route is available with right choices.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Did Mr Palmer mention that there will be cheating scene we have no control over ? I thought it will be up to the players choices and a faithful route is available with right choices.
If I remember the game is going to be kind of kinetic from the decisions, you previously made. Can't remember that well so don't quote me. My statement was more of a feeling the way it is going. What I said should be taken with a grain of salt.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thats exactly what I said. It was the one scene we had no control over. Its going to happen here too. I am betting on it.
:unsure:I doubt he'd introduce an inevitable scene for so many years. What, he'd be deceiving us in his posts and deceiving himself by assuring us that the player wouldn't be forced into anything if he made the right decisions and Anna didn't betray anyone. You know how people got mad at him when he didn't give Anna a choice whether to send pictures to Chris in Ch1. I don't think he needed that. And then he does something like this. If he wanted to, he'd introduce an inevitable scene in all routes where Anna gives her fake friend a handjob in the shower. Otherwise we'd get the broken heart 2.0 of this game. Where Clara cheated and without any remorse, as if nothing happened, behaves like a whore. And she should have remorse, talk to Allen, explain it to him and try not to make the same mistakes, the player's choices. And so Clara reminds me of Sophia Parker, amnesia and moving on.:ROFLMAO::eek:

Jess2001

Jul 22, 2024
Part Four...

Anna was shocked by his sexual power and stamina. The old pervert who gave her multiple orgasms of her life in one fuck had thrown away everything she knew about sex. Her previous sexual experiences were long romantic foreplay followed by kindly, pleasant sex. Until now. It was the first time she had been fucked straight and raw. His brutally and insatiable hunger, fueled by pure lust, had a huge impact on her. It was as if some dark urges had awakened within her that she had never known existed before. She was already knew that he was the horniest man she had ever met in her life. Maybe that's why she surrendered to this old mule while there were so many men around her who admired her. She subconsciously knew that only a horny pervert like him would fuck her like this. Her neglected young body and her uncontrollable subconscious were betrayed her very badly. But these were matters to be considered later.

Marvin's intention was to take her to her bedroom and fuck her in the bed where she once slept with her husband David. But when they entered the corridor, his patience ran out; he couldn't wait any longer. He was heavly obsessed with her. He suddenly turned her around and pinned her back against the wall roughly. She gasped once again at his wild attitude. When their eyes met, he began to bring his foul mouth closer to hers. But at the last moment she managed to turn her head to the side before their lips met. Annoyed, Marvin made a mental note of this and clamped his mouth around her delicate neck. As he pressed his hairy belly against hers, the young blonde felt his gnarly thick cock squeezed between them, twitching along her belly. While roughly kneading her breasts with one hand, he ran the fingers of his other hand through her silky hair, completely exposing her left cheek and ear. The sweet perfumed scent of her warm smooth skin was driving him insane. He took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked it for while. His hot foul breath scorched her as his sticky saliva soaked her cheek and neck. She whimpered and writhed as he continued to hungrly lick and suck her neck, cheek.

He started moving his mouth down her neck. Finally, it was time for her perfect big breasts he had been dreaming of for years. She got goosebumps when he hovered in front of her large hard bud, enveloping her in his hot, steamy breath. He wanted to bite it hard, but he managed to restrain his greed for now. She whimpered deeply when he took one in each hand and squeezed them as much as he could. Her nipples looked like they were about to burst as her firm flesh spilled out from between his fingers. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he attacked her left nipple and started sucking it hard. Anna yelped and shuddered. Then she let out a guttural moan as he savaged her other nipple. He continued to attack each of them, again and again alternately. Then he vacuumed tight flesh of her left breast inside his mouth until her nipple touches his tonsils. She squealed as his crooked yellowish teeth sank into her skin. Desperately, she put one hand on the sweaty bald area on his head and the other on his hairy shoulder and looked down. Being eaten alive, the young blonde was horrified to see how much of her breast he swallowed. He held it in his mouth for as long as he could bear the breathlessness, and then released it, making a popping sound. Then he attacked the other in the same way. He hungrily licked, sucked and nibbled every inch of her breasts for about fifteen minutes. Sometimes he would miss the dosage and bite her tits with not be ignored force making her squealing loudly. Anna's aching breasts were seriously flushed and her swollen nipples, which had turned bright red, were stinging. These marks were not the type to disappear quickly.

Marvin couldn't get enough of plundering and eating her perfect breasts, but on the other hand he was dying to fuck her again. He hurriedly pulled down the T-shirt and skirt that were around her waist, leaving her completely naked. He roughly spun her around and pushed her against the wall again. Out of breath, Anna leaned forward from the waist and pressed her palms firmly against the wall. She screamed loudly once more as he hastily plunged his penis all the way into her pussy.

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH......."

But the old pervert didn't even wait for her scream to subside. With deliberate a few hard thrusts from her behind, he more pressed her against the wall.

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH...... ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH........"

She leaned one cheek against the surface as her breasts were squeezed against wall. Then he tightly grabbed her waist one with hand and left shoulder other hand and immediately established a fast rhythm with deep and hard thrusts. Her bodily fluids began to leak from her pussy along with the his stale semen from the previous round. She screamed and moaned as she ran her hands up and down the wall, searching for something to hold on to, but to no avail. As he increased his speed, her struggle became more heated. It looked like she was trying to climb the wall in front of her.

"UNNNNGGGHHHHH... .UNNNNGGGHHHHH... .UNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

The situation he had put her in was driving him crazy. He increased his speed even more. Her firm ass cheeks rippled violently each time as he slammed his flaccid crotch against her ass again and again. Her loud screams of varying pitches echoed throughout the house.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH........ AHHHHHHHH... UNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Marvin gritted his teeth as he stared at her rippling ass. He released his grip on her waist as still holding her shoulder tightly with one hand. His fingers slicing through the air and making a whirring sound and his hand landed down on her right ass-cheek hard. As a sharp slap sound echoed through the narrow corridor, she jumped inplace and let out a shrill scream in pain. Then once more, and once more, and once more. Soon the red marks of his fingers began to swell on her smooth ass-cheek clearly. Anna, who had never been subjected to such treatment before, was shocked. She didn't believe the old bastard had slapped her ass. But on the other hand, the mixture of pain and pleasure was sensational. Anna began to slam her palms against the wall in front of her while let out screams.

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH...... ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH........"

As the young blonde flutters in his front, he was having a hard time keep under control her body, which was slick with sweat. As he increased his speed, their direction slowly began to shift from the wall to the corridor. She nearly slipped out of his sweaty palms the moment they completely broke away from the wall. But the old bastard quickly catched her tightly behind both arms and continued to fuck her with everything he had. Their direction now was towards the entrance to the living room. As he was standing and drilling her from behind non-stop, the young blonde was bent forward a little at the waist. His flabby crotch was banging her ass hard while his swollen hairy balls were slapping the back of her calves loudly. Her firm big breasts were bouncing up and down violently. Obscene sloshing sounds were coming out of her stale cum filled wet pussy while the two of them were howling and moaning together.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH........ AHHHHHHHH... UNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

The chaos they created in the hallway was incredible whle the old pervert fucked her faster and harder with each passing second. Their primal moans and shouts with pure lust mixed over the loudly banging sound of their flesh. His thrusts were so hard that she felt her internal organs shaking in her abdominal cavity. Intertwined, they stumbled one step forward. Then another step. And then one more step. He made her stumble step by step to the middle of the hallway by never stopped fucking her. The young blonde could feel the orgasm building inside her, and she knew this one would be even more devastating than the previous ones. Suddenly her screams and moans stopped and she began to tremble. The old hyena who knew what was coming buried his dick to the hilt inside her pussy and rested her into the wall again. He reached out in front of her with one arm, grabbed her left breast, and crushed it in his sweaty palm by without letting go while holding her shoulder with his other hand. Then he rested his chest against her back and pressed himself as he could towards her. He rose up on his toes and he gained extra deeply inside her. The lips of her pussy were twitching violently as they clamped tightly around the base of his cock. Unable to hold out any longer, Anna began to cum by squirting base of his cock.

As her juices gushed, Marvin grabbed her by the blonde hair, turning her face sideways. She had her eyes closed tightly while grimacing her beatiful face extremely. She was frowned and her mouth was open crookedly. Her full lips were trembling as she moaned deeply. The heavy effect he had on her was making her even more horny.. He pressed his groin as hard as he could onto her ass, making her firm ass-cheeks to cave inward. He gained little more depth inside her. The old pervert was getting more depth in her than the length of his dick thanks to with his dirty techniques. Driven mad by a devastating orgasm, Anna slammed her right palm hard against the wall and sticked her long, manicured nails into the hard it's surface.

Her eyes opened wide as the old pervert began flexing his cock inside her. Her mouth opened into a huge letter "O" as she let out a long guttural moan. She scratched the wallpaper with her nails. Her entire body was shaking violently from head to toe. She was melting in an orgasm that seemed endless. Then her blue eyes rolled in their sockets and turned completely white.

Marvin studied her expression closely with his lust-filled eyes. He realized that she was about to faint. He reluctantly started to pull his dick out of her. He wasn't doing this as a favor to her. He wanted her to remember every second of how he fucked her. Once he had completely pulled his dick out of her he let go of her and took a step back.

Free after a very long time, Anna leaned her forehead against the wall and placed her hands on either side of her head. Holding on to the wall, she slowly began to squat down. She could not control her body, which was shaking from head to toe, as it shook violently with powerful spasms. She was mumbling incoherently between her guttural growls. Juices gushed from her pussy, forming a pool on the floor. She was on the verge of fainting. Her orgasm, which had been going on for minutes, finally began to subside.

Marvin watched the entire process with pleasure. The old bastard was proud of himself for the situation he put her into. As he stared at the young blonde melting in front of him, he desired her more than ever.

Anna sat up, trying to catch her breath. She hadn't fainted, but couldn't be said to be fully conscious either. She didn't know what to do. She never looked at Marvin; her foggy mind had passed him over. She held onto the wall with one hand for support. It was as if the sunlight seeping from the living room into the hallway was inviting her.

The old bastard watched her walk toward the living room on shaky legs like a newborn calf. He wanted to rested her against the wall and fuck her right there, but it was clearly that she wouldn't be able to stand up much longer. He began to follow her a few steps behind. His lustful eyes were locked on her perfect ass and he had a madly expression on his face. With one hand he was rubbing his thick gnarled cock as if he were sharpening it for her.

When they entered the living room, he couldn't resist anymore and closed the distance between them with quick steps and grabbed her by the left arm, turning her towards himself. The moment they came face to face he put his hand behind her head and he determinedly pulled her face towards his as he brought his own face closer to hers. Without giving her a chance to react, he pressed his lips to hers and and started kissing her with a pure lust. The young blonde, who had not yet fully recovered, did not resist this time. She didn't respond to his hungry kiss, but she didn't protest either. Crushing her lips with his, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and drew her even more to him. Her nipples disappeared into the dark forest of his dense body hair as her breasts were crushed against his loose chest.

Marvin began sucking her full lips greedily. Since her mouth wasn't open enough, he slid his tongue between her lips and licked every particle of her snow-white teeth and pink gums.He was amazed by the taste. Her whimperings was drowning in his foul mouth.

"Mmmnnghhj... Mmmnngghhhh...."

His breath was poisonous with the smell of cigarettes, beer, stale food and many other bad things. Needing fresh air, Anna desperately opened her mouth wider. The old pervert finally got the opportunity he was looking for. He opened his mouth wide too and attacked her open mouth with it. His yellowish repulsive teeth crashed and rattled on her snow-white teeth. While his bony nose was crushing her delicate nose, he hastily stuck his thick, rusty tongue into her mouth. As he hungrily licked her tongue, inner cheeks, the roof of her mouth, the inside of her teeth, and her gums, he savored the taste of her warm saliva. Marvin couldn't get enough of it. With their open mouths locked together, he turned his head to the side and deepened the rough kiss even more. Their mixed saliva began to leak from the corners of their lips.

"Mmmnnghhj... Mmmnngghhhh...."

Anna could feel his thick slimy tongue all over her mouth. It taste was too awful to ignore. No one had ever kissed her like this before, not even her husband. Actually, it couldn't be called a kiss, the old hyena was eating her alive. When he finally broke the kiss, they were both out of breath. Two thick ropes of saliva still connected their lips. He hugged the young blonde tightly and started to walk her backwards. As the backs of her legs hit the couch, they both fell on top of it. Marvin positioned himself between the legs of the young blonde, who was lying on her back. When he hurriedly thrust his dick into her, she

moaned and opened her mouth wide. Her moan was muffled inside his open mouth as the old bastard locked his mouth on hers.

"UNNGHHHmnghhhh"

Her bent left leg was sticking out of the sofa, her right leg was leaning against the backrest. The top of her head was very close to the armrest. He leaned on her with all his weight and started fucking her in missionary position. Never breaking the kiss, he discovered the inside of her mouth to the smallest detail with his tongue. He put one hand on her head and held her tightly while drooling into her mouth. She had to swallow his stinky saliva that filled her mouth. Sliding his other hand between their bodies, he grabbed her left breast and began to mash it in sweaty palm. He kept fucking her, moving his hairy loose ass up and down. As the young blonde moaned into his mouth, he deep took her fresh breath into his lungs over and over. He was hungrily sucking out her soul.

"unghhh... mmnngghhh... ohhhh...."

He didn't break the kiss as long as he could bear the lack of air. When he finally did, they were both out of breath. But he continued to hold his mouth right over hers without ever moving it away. He locked his eyes on her deep blue eyes. Their mouths were wide open, they inhaling deeply in each other's exhalings rather than fresh air. They were sweating profusely. But the young blonde was also was bathing in rivers of sweat flowing down onto her from his body covered with dense hair. She was so overwhelmed. Her dark eyeshadow and mascara had run and smared around her cheekbones. She looked sexier than ever. While Marvin continued to look into her eyes, he suddenly released a huge ball of white saliva that he had collected in his mouth into her mouth. Before the shocked Anna could react, he locked his mouth on hers again. He was kissing her so hard, from time to time his yellow teeth and shining white teeth collided, making a rattling sound. He couldn't get enough of her. His thick dense spit was like it was growing bigger inside her mouth. It spread all over her mouth, on her tongue, between her teeth, on her gums. Not knowing what to do with it, the young blonde had to swallow it. She swallowed hard as the slimy thing crawled down her throat.

As he increased his speed, the sofa rocked back and forth more violently and squeaked louder. Anna wrapped one arm around him, placed her hand behind his head, and held on tightly to his shoulder with the other hand. Letting go of her breast, he placed his hand on the side of her head and placed the other on the other side. He trapped her head between his hands. Their bodies were sticked together as tightly as possible. Her large breasts were overflowing excessively from the sides as they crushed under his loose hairy chest. He broke the kiss when he became breathless, but still kept his mouth on hers. They continued to moan and moan into each other's mouths.

"UNNGHHHH... ARRRGGGHHHH.... OHHHHHH."

Unable to draw enough air through his nose, the young blonde inhaled his foul breath over and over. Every air sac in her fresh lungs was swelled and deflated with his stale breath again and again. She had swallowed a significant amount of his saliva, which had leaked from his mouth into her mouth. Now she could feel his slimy warm spit churning in her stomach. Her whole body was bathed in his sticky sweat. His sweat was seeping under her skin from the pores while she was sweating. The old pervert was ipenetrating himself into her body in every possible way while continuing to fuck her hard. He was infecting her pure essence with his own sleazy essence. But no matter what he did, it wasn't enough for him. He leaned his feet on the armrest and, taking support from there, started fucking her even harder.

Anna hugged him tightly with both her arms and wrapped her long tight legs over his. She dig her long manicured nails in his hairy back and began scratching hard. This more spurred him on and increased his speed even more. The armrest above her head began banging on the wall loudly because of his hard thrusts. The loudy squeaks coming from the sofa warned that it might break at any moment. They were shouting and moaning madly into each other's mouths. The old pervert buried his cock up to the hilt inside her with one last powerfull thrust and stayed there. His toes curled and the all muscles in his limp ass tightened tightly. When he pressed his mouth to hers, his pressure exhaling filled her mouth, making her cheeks puffed. His primitive scream echoed inside the young blonde's ribcage by creating vibrations in his throat.

"AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...."

Neither of them could stand it any longer. His walnut-sized balls were moving up and down inside the hairy swollen sack, pumping the heavy load it contained into his cock. Shaking his entire thick shaft, the giant lumps of its compressed semen began to gush in depth of her. Meanwhile, her bodily fluids were gushing from her pussy clenching around the base of his dick. Her violently twitching pussy lips were milking his load to death. Soon, their mixed dense cum began leaked from the edges of her pussy. Their teeth chattering by banging as they moaned into each other's mouths. He broke the kiss when he were out of breath.

Marvin analyzed closely at her face, which he held tightly between his palms. Her piercing blue eyes stared completely blank. Her mascara was smeared all over her cheeks. Her blond hair, drenched in sweat, looked darker. Because she had contorted her flushed face badly, deep wrinkles had formed on her normally smooth forehead and at the corners of her mouth. While their bodies were trembling uncontrollably against each other, he pressed his mouth against hers again and continued to pump his seemingly endless load into her, moaning like a pig.

The young blonde' mind was blown away in a fog of a dense pleasure and lust. She lost sense of time. She didn't know how many hours she had been fucked or how many orgasms she had. But this was the heaviest. Every muscle in her body was tensed tightly, and her arms and legs around his remained locked. Their intertwined bodies twitched and convulsed for long minutes while they keep cumming.

When the old pervert suddenly felt her tight grip loosen, he broke the kiss and looked at her face. Her blue eyes rolled into her skull and turned white. She was clearly on the verge of pass out once again. But this time he didn't back down. He released her head, she wasn't going anywhere anyway. He hooked his forearms behind her leg joints and kept pushing until her knees were on the sides of her shoulders. Then he leaned his feet on the armrest of the sofa and with the support he received from here, penetrated more deeper into young blonde's folded body. He started grinding himself into her vigorously. Whle Unable to stand it any longer, the armrest of the sofa creaked and fell to the ground by breaking, Anna couldn't stand it any longer too and passed out. While all this was happening, a stream of semen was still flowing into her from his pee hole. Grunting like a pig, hhe sucked hard on his neck, earlobe, and continued to stay inside her.

Soon the young blonde came to her senses again by moaning. She was unconscious for at most a minute. Marvin immediately captured her mouth with his and plunged his tongue into her mouth. Anna did not object. She had never felt so tired in her life. She was completely exhausted. For minutes, she let him lick every inch of her mouth, top and bottom of her pink tongue, her palate, her inner cheeks, her teeth, and her gums. She was shocked when he started slowly pumping his still steely cock inside her cum filled pussy. It was impossible for her to last another round. When she turned her head to the side, her lower lip free from between his sucking lips by yawning a bit. Their mouths were still connected by thick strings of saliva. When their eyes met, they were both out of breath.

Anna muttered with difficulty as she tried to catch her breath.

"You should go now"

It was the first time she spoke in a long time. Her own voice sounded foreign to her, as if someone else was speaking. They just was moaning, shouting, and screaming primitively for over two hours, like Neandertal. That's why her voice was a little deep and cracked.

Marvin couldn't hear her clearly.

"What"

Anna said it again, this time in a higher tone.

"You should go now"

He moved his mouth closer to her ear while still slowly pumping his cock inside her.

" It's still too early. You know, I can fuck you all day."

There was no way the young blonde could take any more.

"No, you have to go. David will be back any minute." she lied to him.

The old bastard licked all over her neck while planting kisses.

"Just one more lap. Then I'll be gone"

"Ohhhh!... Noo..." she couldn't help but moan. He brought his face over hers and locked his eyes with hers.

"Come On! I kept my promise. Just one more round."

The young blonde didn't understand what he was implying.

"What are you talking about."

Marvin reminded her of the promise he made hours ago.

"I fucked and fucked you very hard and very badly till you passed out."

His dirty words hit Anna. Keeping a promise for the first time in his life, the old pervert really was fucked her until she passed out. He wanted more but she was completely exhausted and had no strength to continue any longer.

"I'm serious, you really should go now. If David sees you here like this, he'll kill you."

Finally believing her, the old pervert reluctantly pulled his dick out of her by leaving a huge feeling of emptiness inside her. She bit her lower lip to suppress a moan as a huge pile of semen leaked out of her pussy. When Marvin stood up, she saw up close for the first time his huge cock that had been drilling her for hours. Her mouth opened in shock as she looked at his thick, massive cock glistening with their mixed cum. It had large knots on it formed by the intersection of thick purple veins running along its length. She couldn't believe how she could keep such a monster inside her for hours.

Marvin was angry with disappointment as he went to the kitchen to get his clothes. He was so obsessed with her and hadn't gotten enough of her yet. He desperately wanted to fuck every curve and hole on her perfect body. But he didn't want this to remain a one-day entertainment, so he decided not to push his luck any further.
Part Five...

After Marvin got dressed, he turned back. He locked his hungry eyes on the young blonde still lying on the couch and started walking straight towards her. When she arrived, she knelt down next to the couch and began kissing him hard by tightly grabbing her head in his hands. His hunger for her had not diminished in the slightest.

"I... mnghh... can't wait.... mnghhhh... for next.... mmngghh... time," he said exhaling into her mouth between wet kisses.

"Please... mmnggghhh... go away... mnnghh... now" she said in the same way.

"Just... mnnghh.... little... mnnnghhh... more," he more deepenied his hungry kiss. He couldn't get enough of her.

"Enough... mmnnnghhh... go away.... mmnngghh... pls."

He finally broke the kiss reluctantly and left the house, leaving her panting.

It had been almost ten minutes since the old bastard had left the house, but the young blonde was still lying sprawled out on the couch. She was truly exhausted. It took her long time to fully recover. As a deep regret feel took over her, she slowly sat up and covered her face with her hands. Now she was beginning to face the grave consequences of the little game she had played. She couldn't believe how she had surrendered herself to an old maintance man moreover he was working under her. Normally, she wouldn't waste a second of her life with a sleazy man like him. Worse still, it was all her own fault; even though she knew he was a horny pervert, she had made tease of him many times. She had let him caress her legs and ass before. As the disaster approached step by step, she did nothing to stop it.

She couldn't blame Keandra either. She just told her to make tease of him, not fucked. Then it suddenly occurred to her who was responsible for all this. Of course, it was none other than David. He was the one who ruined their perfect life. It was all his fault.

She sighed as she looked at broken armrest of couch.

"Horny, old pervert," she muttered by rolling her eyes.

Every muscle in her body ached. Her pussy, cum-filled, was throbbing. Her flushed in various shades breasts, nipples and ass cheeks were stinging.

"What did you think would happen when you invited a pervert like him home, you idiot?" she scolded herself.

But on the other hand, despite all these troubles, an incredible feeling of relief spread throughout her young body. She had never experienced anything like this before. She couldn't even remember how many times she had orgasmed but her long-neglected hormones seemed to be satisfied.

As she stood up, another huge glob of his thick semen leaked from her pussy and began to slowly roll down the inside of her legs. Goosebumps rose up on her skin at the wet feeling caused by the slimy stuff. Another reality hit her hard. It was not possible for her to handle such a load without getting into trouble. Not only had she let him fuck her, she was sure the old pervert had gotten her pregnant. What she didn't know was that if she didn't take precautions, about nine months later she would hold the record for giving birth to the most babies at one time. His countless sperm had penetrated the cell walls and fertilized each of her fertile eggs multiple times. She wanted to get cleaned up as soon as possible and go to the nearest pharmacy.

Her legs were further apart than normal and her steps looked little strange. Apparently the old bastard had changed young blonde's walk way. At least for a while. When she entered the hallway, she saw a puddle of her own bodily fluids on the floor and her clothes thrown to the a side of corridor. Her eyes caught the nail marks on the wallpaper. She gasped as the events she had experienced here flashed through her mind. She remembered how vulnerable she felt as Marvin brutally penetrated her from behind. How humiliated she felt as he slapped her ass. The old bastard made her feel like a piece of meat. Her sex life up until now had been mediocre. She had closed herself off to trying different things. But even though it was hard for her to accept it, she loved every second of his emotionless straight fuck. Actually, there was no point in denying it, the evidence was clear. Apart from her weak initial protest, she had never once told him to stop and she let him fuck her until she passed out. The feeling of regret she had felt just a few minutes ago slowly disappeared as she continued on way.

When she entered the bathroom she looked in the mirror. Traces of the his brutal fuck were all over her body. Fortunately, the shiny red marks on her neck, shoulders, and ass cheeks were beginning to fade. But the same could not be said for what was on her breasts. There were obvious teeth marks on her left breast, and it didn't look like they were going away anytime soon. It would probably be bruised tomorrow. The old pervert had clearly marked her.

"Damn!... horny animal" she muttered, helplessly.

Even though she had no intention of forgiving David, she couldn't do it anymore even if she wanted to at least for a while. She could hide the other marks with foundation, but this one was impossible to cover.

She got into the shower and turned the tap. She started to clean herself under the running hot water. She was trying to remove his dried saliva and sticked sweat from her skin. As she slowly rubbed her aching breasts in the lather, she felt her nipples harden. Suddenly, the insane expression on his ugly face flashed through her mind and shivered. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind.

"What's wrong with me?" she asked herself.

The young blonde wanted to get rid of all residues of the old bastard. She shivered once more as she put her fingers in her pussy to clean off his semens. A gif of a moment while he was bending her over the kitchen counter and fucking her started playing in front of her eyes. She couldn't stop a moan from escaping her mouth. Once again she shook her head by trying to get rid of that image. Her nipples, which had become even harder, looked like bullets.

His thick, stale sperm had gradually become a paste-like consistency inside her. It was very difficult to clean, as if it was resisting to stay inside her. She shivered again as she pushed two fingers deeper, harder. Suddenly the dam in her mind burst and her mind was filled with images of a flashing one after another. While fucking her against the fridge, while fucking her against the wall in the hallway. While fucking her standing up, while fucking her on the couch. As the young blonde tried to clean hierself of his dirty remains, she found herself masturbating thinking about him. Deep down she wished she hadn't sent him away from home. She wondered what he would do to her if he were here now. He'd probably pin her to the tile wall in shower cabin and fuck her making her scream. With all these thoughts, she couldn't hold back any longer and started cumming on her fingers with a devastating orgasm. She dropped to her knees by holding on to the wall with one hand. She moaned, trembled and writhed for minutes. When her orgasm finally subsided, she took a long shower and cleaned herself thoroughly. She felt incredibly relieved and, strangely, without any regrets.

Anna simply wrapped a towel around her body and left her hair wet without drying it. She was very thirsty, needed a cold drink urgently. She walked towards the kitchen, leaving wet trails behind her along the way. Her steps still looked strange, even a little ridiculous. She really got fucked very bad by the old pervert.

Taking a shower had refreshed her senses. When she walked in, the unmistakable smell of heavy sex and sweat filled her nostrils. She grimaced while opening the window to ventilate the area. When she opened the refrigerator, her jaw dropped in shock. The inside of it was a mess. Nothing was where it should be and all the food containers and bottles were overturned. She bit her lower lip as she remembered how the refrigerator shook as she tried to absorb his harsh blows. She picked up an overturned bottle of water and drank it greedily. She sighed deeply as her eyes fell on her torn thong on the floor. She bent down and picked it up from the ground. She felt the warmth begin to surround her once again while throwing it in the trash.

She went out into the hallway. It smelled the same way in here. She picked up her clothes from the floor and looked at them closely. They had become rags and were no longer fit to be worn. Without knowing why he did it, he brought them up to his nose and sniffed them. Marvin's sweat and scent had settled on it. She felt a strange sense of disgust combined with excitement. She couldn't help but smell them one more time before throwing them in the trash. She coul feel her pussy getting moist.

"What's my problem?" she uestion to herself once more.

Then she went to the living room. Everywhere she went, in the kitchen, in the hallway, and now here, the same smell greeted her. A heavy smell of sex and sweat permeated the entire place. Her mind, now completely clear, was able to notice every detail. The couch had shifted at least three feet from where it normally stood, and the right armrest was against the wall. The other armrest was broken and lying on the floor. The extrme crushed cushions were soaked wet with their mixed sweat. She noticed that a huge pile of his nearly dried thick cum coudn't absorbed by the fabric. It just was sit there like melted ice cream. Everywhere was full of obvious evidence and traces of their rough fucking. This little tour of the house hit her so bad. Her still throbbing pussy lips began itch by tickling inside her. She didn't know what had happened to her. It was as if some repressed urges she never knew existed were trying to surface. Dark impulses triggered by Marvin. She had to go to the pharmacy without wasting any time. If she stayed home any longer, she would start another masturbation session or worse, call him. So she quickly got dressed and left the house as soon as possible.

That night Anna had very hard time falling asleep, and when she did, her sleep was very restless. She was tossing and turning in his bed by babbling about meaningless things. Woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. In her sleepy state, it took her a while to realize what had happened. Her hardened nipples were darted through the fabric of her T-shirt. Her panties were damp with the leakage from her itchy pussy. Every second of her sleep was filled with dreams about Marvin. He was fucking her different times, in different places and in different clothes, but always so hard, always so brutally. She was burning. Without thinking, she slid her hand between her legs. The moment she touched her clitoris, her entire body shook with a powerful spasm. She was so horny that just a few touches were enough to send her into a hard orgasm. She was screaming, moaning, her whole body shaking and convulsing her body fluids gushing out of her pussy and wetting the bed. There was only one image before her mind, his ugly face staring at her with hungry eyes. When she came to after long minutes, she stared thoughtfully at the ceiling. She didn't know what to do or how to deal with this situation. There was no way she would began a relationship with a maintance man who was older than her father. Moreover, he was ugly and have vile character. As if all this wasn't enough, she knew that he was a pervert who was heavily obsessed with her. She had to control her urges somehow and she had to stay away from him at all costs. With all these thoughts running through her mind, she fell asleep again. It had been a very tiring day. Anna was completely exhausted.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes