3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Mr Palmer is doing excellent work and captured our imaginations, stop hating on him and his work. No wonder so many abandoned games exist. This is an obvious an attempt to turn people of his work.
Many abandoned games exist not because they are "hated"! LOL
But because:
- someone is simply unlucky, has talent but no support
- no need to name anyone, as some people like to say "dev milk", devs use this and release updates once a year, this is also some kind of "abandoned project"
- there is a devs who simply doesn’t know what to do, he takes the idea and after a few updates abandons the project and there are also those who like to abandon the project and make a remake or another project on it, i won’t point a finger, but there are such devs on this forum who have several abandons projects, but are starting to create a new project
- there are so-called "dev teams" that for some reason "break up" and disperse and thus their project is also abandoned
- there are devs who, for personal life reasons, cannot continue developing their games
- and ect!

But I say again that, I personally don’t hate anyone (no one else hates him) and i like his project, but Mr. Palmer has both pros and cons in his game!
If you prefer to talk about the pros, i like to talk about the cons, because criticism can help and not blind faith that everything is good or perfect!
Just don’t praise him too much, he hasn’t done anything extraordinary (yet)!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Many abandoned games exist not because they are "hated"! LOL
But because:
- someone is simply unlucky, has talent but no support
- no need to name anyone, as some people like to say "dev milk", devs use this and release updates once a year, this is also some kind of "abandoned project"
- there is a devs who simply doesn’t know what to do, he takes the idea and after a few updates abandons the project and there are also those who like to abandon the project and make a remake or another project on it, i won’t point a finger, but there are such devs on this forum who have several abandons projects, but are starting to create a new project
- there are so-called "dev teams" that for some reason "break up" and disperse and thus their project is also abandoned
- there are devs who, for personal life reasons, cannot continue developing their games
- and ect!

But I say again that, I personally don’t hate anyone (no one else hates him) and i like his project, but Mr. Palmer has both pros and cons in his game!
If you prefer to talk about the pros, i like to talk about the cons, because criticism can help and not blind faith that everything is good or perfect!
Just don’t praise him too much, he hasn’t done anything extraordinary (yet)!
Too much dude, it seems like you have some kind of vendetta against someone who is doing a part time project.
View attachment 1722875860657.webp

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Too much dude, it seems like you have some kind of vendetta against someone who is doing a part time project.
View attachment 3901612
photo_2023-02-12_07-28-59.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What kind of vendetta are you talking about? xD
You praise him too much (especially since this is a part time project with a time period of two plus years - Lol), this is a fact, if i don’t do this, i’m throwing a fly in the ointment, then what does this mean - vendetta:LOL:?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 3901618
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What kind of vendetta are you talking about? xD
You praise him too much (especially since this is a part time project with a time period of two plus years - Lol), this is a fact, if i don’t do this, i’m throwing a fly in the ointment, then what does this mean - vendetta:LOL:?
Mr Palmer is one of the good guys.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
i think ItsNotUs constructive criticisms are coming from a good place and he genuinely wants the project to proceed. At least that’s how i understand it.

I know I’m deeply invested in the story (also helps that Anna is gorgeous and I enjoy seeing her descent into corruption.
I have nothing against ItsNotUs, he should just stop busting Mr Palmers balls, he has got this.
1722893459387.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Lol and that's how Ana get fucked with marvin in office lol........seriously we guys take adult story way more seriously after these AWAM APM JOHN kinda game lol ..........adult games should be like this..... choose any path, you will end up with sex scene lol.......people play adult games to relax and release tension....these slow burn games gives double tension whenever the update end up with nothing.

Fuck romantic lines, Fuck the plot...These slow burns stories should be banned on F95 lol...if there is no scene in 3 updates of any VN...ban that VN from this website lol...Those writers who can write story plot and romance sequences for more than 3 updates without sex scene, they should change their job from being a adult VN writer to Romantic novelist writer and start selling their book on kindle.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Lol and that's how Ana get fucked with marvin in office lol........seriously we guys take adult story way more seriously after these AWAM APM JOHN kinda game lol ..........adult games should be like this..... choose any path, you will end up with sex scene lol.......people play adult games to relax and release tension....these slow burn games gives double tension whenever the update end up with nothing.

Fuck romantic lines, Fuck the plot...These slow burns stories should be banned on F95 lol...if there is no scene in 3 updates of any VN...ban that VN from this website lol...Those writers who can write story plot and romance sequences for more than 3 updates without sex scene, they should change their job from being a adult VN writer to Romantic novelist writer and start selling their book on kindle.
Search for other games ,

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes