3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
:unsure:So why is the old sex offender collecting compromising material on Anna for Kendra but there is nothing stopping him from blackmailing Anna and forcing her into sex as his toy. I think it's a huge stretch that Anna would fuck the old fish out of sympathy.:oops::eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

There is likely some sort of plot twist in store... something none of us are expecting.

Why is the blackmail theme so weak for this story?

Well what damage does such blackmail do if revealed? So Marvin gets footage of Anna with say Jake. What is the worst that it can do if that gets out? If Anna is getting railed by Jake (or even Hank), Anna likely already has one foot out of the door with her marriage. It will not cost her job unless because of the embarrassment. But she still has a law license. And we are forgetting other outside factors, like Grant. See two story plot lines can be connected.

The only way Grant can get back together with Anna is if he gives back her father's estate back to her family. Anna isn't going to let Grant get near her unless somehow, he makes right the past. So perhaps the money end is covered.

Now where blackmail would be effective is if there are serious consequences involved. Suppose Anna was caught embezzling or doing something really illegal. Let's say that happens. The other weakness of Marvin using blackmail is what hold does Kendra have over Marvin to give her that information... if anything everything Kendra hopes to accomplish is moot because Marvin will keep it all for himself. HOWEVER.... what if Marvin is able to record a conversation with Kendra, damning information, and uses those conversations on Kendra. I doubt Marvin wouldn't kick Kendra out of his bed. Well not up until she puts a bullet through his brains.

To answer the question why Marvin is spying on Anna is to perv off of it. It's for his own amusement. Now it's not always true the Enemy of my Enemy is my ally. Think 1941 Ukraine, Germany verse the Soviet Union. Pre-1940 Russia starved to death some 6 million Ukrainians... but turned out the Germans were worst. (sorry for the history lesson)

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
We miss one thing...Marvin will get some action with Ana once she go out on drink sometime this week. So, Marvin will have sex not sure when but this week itself...Maintainence room might just be for lil tease. But as per kendra plan, Marvin will fuck her when they will go out for a drink. Maybe wednesday / Friday....Thursday Ana will probably be with Grant. So Marvin won't need to blackmail Ana.
View attachment 4010991
View attachment 4010993
why anna want marvin tell kendra and ask him tell not her?
she want prove she not cold and can be wild
did she think kendra not believe her
bandicam 2024-09-08 03-50-07-404.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-08 03-50-22-656.jpg

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

There is likely some sort of plot twist in store... something none of us are expecting.

Why is the blackmail theme so weak for this story?

Well what damage does such blackmail do if revealed? So Marvin gets footage of Anna with say Jake. What is the worst that it can do if that gets out? If Anna is getting railed by Jake (or even Hank), Anna likely already has one foot out of the door with her marriage. It will not cost her job unless because of the embarrassment. But she still has a law license. And we are forgetting other outside factors, like Grant. See two story plot lines can be connected.

The only way Grant can get back together with Anna is if he gives back her father's estate back to her family. Anna isn't going to let Grant get near her unless somehow, he makes right the past. So perhaps the money end is covered.

Now where blackmail would be effective is if there are serious consequences involved. Suppose Anna was caught embezzling or doing something really illegal. Let's say that happens. The other weakness of Marvin using blackmail is what hold does Kendra have over Marvin to give her that information... if anything everything Kendra hopes to accomplish is moot because Marvin will keep it all for himself. HOWEVER.... what if Marvin is able to record a conversation with Kendra, damning information, and uses those conversations on Kendra. I doubt Marvin wouldn't kick Kendra out of his bed. Well not up until she puts a bullet through his brains.

To answer the question why Marvin is spying on Anna is to perv off of it. It's for his own amusement. Now it's not always true the Enemy of my Enemy is my ally. Think 1941 Ukraine, Germany verse the Soviet Union. Pre-1940 Russia starved to death some 6 million Ukrainians... but turned out the Germans were worst. (sorry for the history lesson)
Marvin don't have any information about Ana...He just want to do his own perversion activities with her..on the other hand Kendra doesn't want Jake to make a move on Ana and she'll pay Jake to do sex at the right time. And Jake doesn't want to get into Marvin group where they share nudes because his job is at stake. That's why he's playing cool as of now saying he has gf. Whenever Ana will be most vulnerable and give in to Marvin, then Kendra might release Jake after Ana. Now we don't know full character of jake .. Kendra already said to Jake that if he make a move and Ana fall for him, she'll not pay him. Kendra want Ana to fall for Jake rather Jake making a move towards Ana and that's what she's paying Jake for. Kind of saviour probably if Marvin leaks the video or something. Ana will not lose job over it....it will be more like an embarrassment.. That's where probably Jake role will come into play... we'll see.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
:unsure:So why is the old sex offender collecting compromising material on Anna for Kendra but there is nothing stopping him from blackmailing Anna and forcing her into sex as his toy. I think it's a huge stretch that Anna would fuck the old fish out of sympathy.:oops::eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
There will almost definitely be no sexual blackmail plot. It is against Patreon rules. So Mr Palmer would likely try stay away from it. Nobody seems to be going down that path anyway. The only one who would come close is Leonard who has the evidence at the club, that he may show to Anna in exchange for something.

Marvin sneaking nude pics of Anna can't work, as she hasn't done anything bad, its only him that would get in trouble for taking them. He knows he will go to jail if he does anymore sexual harassment. Kendra and Anna are using Marvin as their tool, for her to let loose and a measure of her corruption.

Grant Weinsteinstromber is a master manipulator and has been grooming Anna from a teenager. Hes more about playing mind games with her than blackmail. He knows her better than anyone else. He will find a devious way to make Anna trust him again.

Hank wants to dominate her and make her submit to him by her own free will. Blackmailing is not part of that plan.

Jake, Rob, Marcel have nothing to use against Anna.

Chris is a wildcard as he has compromising pics of Anna but he also won't show anything until he gets what he wants from her. He's a wolf that wants his prey. Its a game to him, to finally get her after years of trying. Maybe later there could be some plot after he has sex with Anna or on the faithful path if Anna always rejects him.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Offtopic,
But you can watch unfaithful ( one of my favorite )
Or Scorned featuring Shannon Tweed ,
for me i think of movie is type be careful what you wish fantasy become nightmare

movie is remake
name
Deep Water 2022
its how share become jealousy and crime
hq720.jpg
actress is anna look cute look

5453.jpg
images.jpg

movie make from old classic movie
Deep Water (1981)

bandicam 2024-09-08 11-11-26-600.jpg
Fp_7qbuXgAEZNfe.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kendra gave Alexia her own money..Alexia was negotiating for more that's when Kendra told her do you think you are on my payroll or what lol...Just complete the work and go away..She was talking to Alexia ...Alexia has friend Terrence (Spammer guy who stole money from David Father) and Braxton (The guy who took pic) ...Terrence stole money from David's father by phishing him about the hobby. And he was supposed to give cut to Kendra for this information to phish the right guy and then Kendra will pay Alexia. That was the deal. Kendra is the mastermind ...there is no boss.
View attachment 4010863
View attachment 4010878
View attachment 4010881

View attachment 4010864
View attachment 4010872
View attachment 4010866
(y)Braxton is Alexa's boyfriend. Braxton is the one taking the photos of David and Alexa. Terens is Kendra's boss

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We miss one thing...Marvin will get some action with Ana once she go out on drink sometime this week. So, Marvin will have sex not sure when but this week itself...Maintainence room might just be for lil tease. But as per kendra plan, Marvin will fuck her when they will go out for a drink. Maybe wednesday / Friday....Thursday Ana will probably be with Grant. So Marvin won't need to blackmail Ana.
View attachment 4010991
View attachment 4010993
You forget Kendra is supposed to invite Anna over for a weekend of wine drinking. :unsure:I think she'll invite Anna over for a weekend of drinking at the pool where old fish Marvin will be. It'll probably be the player's choice if Anna goes

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)Braxton is Alexa's boyfriend, Terens is Kendra's boss
No it's not kendra boss...KENDRA HAS NO BOSS maybe beside Hank..She meet terrence via Alexia ..but anyways..Terrence has nothing to do with Kendra now...He gave money to kendra and kendra gave the cut to Alexia...so Terrence part is over now. Kendra just needed him to scam David's father by giving his email and telling him his hobbies.
Screenshot_2024-09-08-14-14-42-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You forget Kendra is supposed to invite Anna over for a weekend of wine drinking. I think she'll invite Anna over for a weekend of drinking at the pool where old fish Marvin will be. It'll probably be the player's choice if Anna goes
Na it'll probably on this week..not weekend.. that's what she said to Marvin..but we will see...Ana will be flying on Saturday to Hank's meeting..And probably she will meet Marcel on Sunday evening..but yea it can happen drink or poker night. I was hoping for poker gang party though on Sunday else Leonard will not get a chance to meet ana on weekdays or weekends.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No it's not kendra boss...KENDRA HAS NO BOSS maybe beside Hank..She meet terrence via Alexia ..but anyways..Terrence has nothing to do with Kendra now...He gave money to kendra and kendra gave the cut to Alexia...so Terrence part is over now. Kendra just needed him to scam David's father by giving his email and telling him his hobbies.
View attachment 4012054

Terens may be Alexa's boss, and then Alexa introduced him to Kendra. David's father's company may have been a threat to him or he wanted to buy it. But why Kendra decided to help him destroy David's father's company, I don't understand, revenge for Kendra?Terence gets money and can buy David's father's company. Kendra gets money from Terence and gets money to carry out the plan to destroy the marriage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Couto25

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
:unsure:Maybe she is ashamed that Kendra knows Anna's desires better than she does and will now use it against Anna?
by tell him that look like she expose her secret with kendra and he will think both them play seduce him and anna want play along
now he think kendra tell him make move and anna knowing all plan kendra ask him do

• Thinking Face

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Terens may be Alexa's boss, and then Alexa introduced him to Kendra. David's father's company may have been a threat to him or he wanted to buy it. But why Kendra decided to help him destroy David's father's company, I don't understand, revenge for Kendra?
Obviously she wants to take revenge on David monetarily as well as emotionally by taking Ana away from him. Giving more chances for Ana to cheat. It's not David's father company now, it's going to be David's company. Kendra knows that. That's how she wants David to come back to her where she'll be the dominating one.

eroshika

Nov 9, 2019
The Sneak peeks look very promising. I don't mind the wait and would much rather the developer be happy with what they're making rather than rushing through the release and heading in a direction they don't really like or getting burnt out and abandoning the game. It is still not clear how the game is headed, but it's one of the games I wait eagerly for each release.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
The Sneak peeks look very promising. I don't mind the wait and would much rather the developer be happy with what they're making rather than rushing through the release and heading in a direction they don't really like or getting burnt out and abandoning the game. It is still not clear how the game is headed, but it's one of the games I wait eagerly for each release.
One of the greatest interesting segment of this game s clear phone messages(this creative way of text exchanges did powerful erotica.in game) simple good game( like low budget movie of Hollywood as compared to high budget movies! But sometimes low budget movies clicked on as superhit!) game script s quite good and fans and followers being appreciated it (y)

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes