3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I hope in a future update David finds out what is going on between Chris and Anna by accidently seeing something on their phones. Because the phones are a constantly used item between them. Maybe Anna goes to the bathroom Chris sends a text and David sees it. David goes to Chris house makes him tell him everything then stomps his balls. :devilish:
Or David read the messages and start to jerk…

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
[
Problem is not that faithful path lovers play faithful route or corrupt path lovers play corrupt route....problem occur when corrupt route players get contents with no sex and blue balls or faithful path players get forced corruption.

Second problem occur when slow corrupt players despite of option of not giving in, they choose an option for Ana to give in to Chris seduction completely then they say handjob scene is too fast lol.. There are options not to go for full corruption..enjoy upto the tease that are acceptable and then stop Chris from entering shower after watching her nude. They play full corrupt route then feel like it's too early or being jumped.

Third one is when faithful players demand for no corruption of Ana in corrupt route too lol.

Actually, if I think about it, this VN satisfy all routes... it's just gamers don't play the path correctly.

Just an example just in case if there will be sex between Chris and Ana...there will be an option to reject Chris in next update for faithful lovers and to accept him, now somewhere in corrupt route if Chris will be fingering ana there will come an option for Ana not to give in to Chris and stop it there...or like not to proceed for sex..now that will be hint for slow corruption players to stop Chris..but they will choose the option to give in to seduction and say sex is early lol.

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
[
Problem is not that faithful path lovers play faithful route or corrupt path lovers play corrupt route....problem occur when corrupt route players get contents with no sex and blue balls or faithful path players get forced corruption.

Second problem occur when slow corrupt players despite of option of not giving in, they choose an option for Ana to give in to Chris seduction completely then they say handjob scene is too fast lol.. There are options not to go for full corruption..enjoy upto the tease that are acceptable and then stop Chris from entering shower after watching her nude. They play full corrupt route then feel like it's too early or being jumped.

Third one is when faithful players demand for no corruption of Ana in corrupt route too lol.

Actually, if I think about it, this VN satisfy all routes... it's just gamers don't play the path correctly.

Just an example just in case if there will be sex between Chris and Ana...there will be an option to reject Chris in next update for faithful lovers and to accept him, now somewhere in corrupt route if Chris will be fingering ana there will come an option for Ana not to give in to Chris and stop it there...or like not to proceed for sex..now that will be hint for slow corruption players to stop Chris..but they will choose the option to give in to seduction and say sex is early lol.
hj in AWAM come after 7 year even in bad way
this game foll people with drop drop
i stop play game for 4 year and was shock game not go anywhere when see now >

istockphoto-831815062-612x612.jpg
he play make you think action happen then game make her stop
this happen from first update when her husband invite friend she drunk you think sex come then she stop him
now 7 year later same method
with kid hold cock in pool finish
in spa hold man cock finish
next update jerkoff finish

even APM slow not give much but give story and relation have something tell with slow burn
but AWAM with no reason jump from part to part no story

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
So Anna has been groped by Marvin and Rob.
She has given HJ to Chris.
She has been spanked twice by Hank
While Jake the snake have none of this.
and still Jake is the stud, the chad in the story.

No wonder, i feel Jake is going to be the 2nd David in the story.

Reactions: BL45T and Amin_sun

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023

Bro is the OG stealer in the literotica if I remember correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017

i like that game not go as original story make sex with jake the sneak
and add more character more fun with marvin and other
orginal story dark and fell not fun read make you hate how they make anna look

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
[

There's also a fourth problem: why are you punished on the faithful path without a choice, since you have no interaction points with characters and no choice in scenes. For example, Anna rejects the penguin's offer to become his business partner in chapter 2. She has dinner with him in chapter 3, you have no interaction points with him, Anna accepts his offer again, automatically becomes his business partner, which doesn't match your previous choices, your choices are ignored, which is hopeless. It's like we have kinetic choices again. And as the creator said, they were supposed to be gone in chapter 3, as you can see, they still are. Not to mention the hidden choices. For example, when you have the option to reject the old fish in the pool checking out Anna, to have that choice, you have to go with him nadinner and have the "unsure" status with him. Otherwise, you have no choice. Which is hopeless, because the game and the creator don't tell you that. And if you have any interaction points, you have choices, which is hopeless to me. We'll see how the creator reworks these choices in this update. It seems he read my previous posts on this topic and sees the problem.

The fifth point is that the creator takes away the satisfaction of choosing when to hit someone, like a fake friend or an old fish. Anna does it automatically, which is hopeless and ruins the fun for me.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There's also a fourth problem: why are you punished on the faithful path without a choice, since you have no interaction points with characters and no choice in scenes. For example, Anna rejects the penguin's offer to become his business partner in chapter 2. She has dinner with him in chapter 3, you have no interaction points with him, Anna accepts his offer again, automatically becomes his business partner, which doesn't match your previous choices, your choices are ignored, which is hopeless. It's like we have kinetic choices again. And as the creator said, they were supposed to be gone in chapter 3, as you can see, they still are. Not to mention the hidden choices. For example, when you have the option to reject the old fish in the pool checking out Anna, to have that choice, you have to go with him nadinner and have the "unsure" status with him. Otherwise, you have no choice. Which is hopeless, because the game and the creator don't tell you that. And if you have any interaction points, you have choices, which is hopeless to me. We'll see how the creator reworks these choices in this update. It seems he read my previous posts on this topic and sees the problem.

The fifth point is that the creator takes away the satisfaction of choosing when to hit someone, like a fake friend or an old fish. Anna does it automatically, which is hopeless and ruins the fun for me.
4th is same as the first one where I said faithful one get forced corruption.
Lol yea 5th is for fun but yea he is making a corruption story so he knows if someone reject, Ana will hit automatically....perhaps he will develop proper faithful only in the end with David. Beside that Ana will do automatically. There is option to choose between faithful and corrupt, not how to be faithful lol.

• Thinking Face

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yes. But in this story Jake is highly underused. There’s clear sexual tension between them and probably it could’ve been used to further open up Anna with others.
Lol there is sexual tension between Ana and all characters....not just Jake, grant is also underused, the amount he's obsessed with Ana jerking daily thinking of her...Leonard depending on the power of info he has that can save the marriage is underused. But these all maybe because they're new in touch with Ana...Jake was assigned to Ana on a project at the beginning of part 1... Rest Chris, Marvin etc use to meet her daily like a staff n bff...and maybe it's because of voting too. Chris Marvin got more vote and Hank got a little less than Jake. So Jake gets a little approximately same screen time as Hank. Maybe a little more via texts too but almost equal. Leonard and Marcel don't even got any time with Ana lol...Leonard got time in one flashback scenes just watching ana and Marcel just shake hand once that's all.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
We all know what's going to happen with Jake their going to be in the office and Anna is finally going to touch his dick and look shocked. Her inner monologue will say it's even bigger than Chris.

• Red Heart

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
We all know what's going to happen with Jake their going to be in the office and Anna is finally going to touch his dick and look shocked. Her inner monologue will say it's even bigger than Chris.
its need to know how this gona happen
still there relation not go that far and he still try be gentle and all he do talk smooth until last update they talk about his big boat
bandicam 2024-09-14 13-11-40-097.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-14 13-12-03-204.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-14 13-12-30-021.jpg
you think he use chris trick make her touch it
bandicam 2024-09-14 13-14-40-258.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-14 13-14-50-500.jpg
but chris have chance she see him naked then join her shower to make his move

but jake with full cloth not know how this will happen

• Haha
Reactions: lyang7 and JRU2356

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Lol there is sexual tension between Ana and all characters....not just Jake, grant is also underused, the amount he's obsessed with Ana jerking daily thinking of her...Leonard depending on the power of info he has that can save the marriage is underused. But these all maybe because they're new in touch with Ana...Jake was assigned to Ana on a project at the beginning of part 1... Rest Chris, Marvin etc use to meet her daily like a staff n bff...and maybe it's because of voting too. Chris Marvin got more vote and Hank got a little less than Jake. So Jake gets a little approximately same screen time as Hank. Maybe a little more via texts too but almost equal. Leonard and Marcel don't even got any time with Ana lol...Leonard got time in one flashback scenes just watching ana and Marcel just shake hand once that's all.
The rest of them r repeatedly doing things to arouse her but with Jake she’s genuinely attracted. Jake could’ve got Anna where in he dropped her home after drinks. But instead he’s busy coercing which don’t make much sense to me. If you r a fucking bull u go for the pussy. U don’t hold back or manipulate or entice or seduce or anything. You straight away fuck her brains off.
jake could’ve done this which none of the characters could’ve.
But well Jake is in more competition with David in being a bystander.

Also I don’t mean rape. I find rape appalling. I mean taking things in your hands rather than playing others game.
being the fucker.

its need to know how this gona happen
still there relation not go that far and he still try be gentle and all he do talk smooth until last update they talk about his big boat
View attachment 4032323
View attachment 4032324
View attachment 4032325
you think he use chris trick make her touch it
View attachment 4032328
View attachment 4032330
but chris have chance she see him naked then join her shower to make his move

but jake with full cloth not know how this will happen
Exactly man. Boats r not made for the docks. They are made to ride the storm.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The rest of them r repeatedly doing things to arouse her but with Jake she’s genuinely attracted. Jake could’ve got Anna where in he dropped her home after drinks. But instead he’s busy coercing which don’t make much sense to me. If you r a fucking bull u go for the pussy. U don’t hold back or manipulate or entice or seduce or anything. You straight away fuck her brains off.
jake could’ve done this which none of the characters could’ve.
But well Jake is in more competition with David in being a bystander.
Kendra will not pay Jake if he make the move, that's why he's not making any moves on Ana. Because money mean more to Jake than Ana.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game is in a position to do something I have never seen in any AVN. Never seen a disappointing cheat partner. Every cheat partner is some dick god that gets women off with just entering. Boring been there done that. Chris finally fucks Anna, Chris proud as a peacock. Anna on the other had is angry and full of regret. Inner Monologue Are you kidding all that talk and it was horrible, women like that from him he sucked. Sweating like a pig, making weird grunting sounds and I am pretty sure he farted. Risking my marriage for that, never again. Went to work spoke to Kendra told her about the disappointing sex with Chris. kendra said well you need to find someone to fuck that taste out of your mouth. Kendra goes to the bathroom and makes a call to Jake and tells him now is the time do what you do. That would be a great way to put Jake in the sex game.

• Thinking Face

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game is in a position to do something I have never seen in any AVN. Never seen a disappointing cheat partner. Every cheat partner is some dick god that gets women off with just entering. Boring been there done that. Chris finally fucks Anna, Chris proud as a peacock. Anna on the other had is angry and full of regret. Inner Monologue Are you kidding all that talk and it was horrible, women like that from him he sucked. Sweating like a pig, making weird grunting sounds and I am pretty sure he farted. Risking my marriage for that, never again. Went to work spoke to Kendra told her about the disappointing sex with Chris. kendra said well you need to find someone to fuck that taste out of your mouth. Kendra goes to the bathroom and makes a call to Jake and tells him now is the time do what you do. That would be a great way to put Jake in the sex game.
Nah, there are games with dicklets too, but a dicklet Jake can be funny as shit. Like the dude looks like your typical player and then puff, micropenis :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JRU2356
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes