3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
3rd point Ana will not face any consequences until David finds out about anything. Marriage is not over until David finds out about Ana having sex with others... And marriage is not successful until David give his proof that he was being framed. This is the main theme to create infidelity kind of situation where all characters will take advantage of Ana.. Consequences in terms of marriage will come when Ana will be fucked by like 4/5 characters already..or say Chris /Rob fight for Ana and somebody snitch to David about Ana cheating....lol ...like Chris the best man.
I think Leonard is going to spill the beans in the future about the Alexia situation after Anna has crossed the line.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
3rd point Ana will not face any consequences until David finds out about anything. Marriage is not over until David finds out about Ana having sex with others... And marriage is not successful until David give his proof that he was being framed. This is the main theme to create infidelity/ in the middle kind of situation where all characters will take advantage of Ana.. Consequences in terms of marriage will come when Ana will be fucked by like 4/5 characters already..or say Chris /Rob fight for Ana and somebody snitch to David about Ana cheating....lol ...like Chris the best man where Ana gets out of control of Chris too..As of now Chris thinks that Ana is doing only with him and it's under his control to use her his way or taking advantage of Ana's vulnerability. He'll also get jealous by Rob.
Not just Rob, Chris gets jealous when Anna gives her attention to anybody else but him, even if he knew she was hanging out with Marvin “the molester” he’d get jealous :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What I guess is..Ana mom will arrive in the next update. David Ana had discussion about Sophia before David leave for overnight trip.. Chris find an excuse to stay at night and sex might happen..Even if Ana mom stays it doesn't matter..old folks sleep hard. If only Chris gets the main scene at night, then sex'll happen. Else sex is not going to happen if Jake /Rob gets the main scene of the day.

But it's gonna happen from Wednesday onwards, it'll be the end of slow corruption and tease fest. So hoping for it to stay like AWAM to keep tease going on isn't going to happen from what I understand. I remember MP said he just needed initial 2/3 updates of tease to bring Ana to the point of sex. Will see when he will drop it...But from Wednesday onwards storywise, as per most of the members in his patreon, it's going to start. Will see how it goes and who gets the main scene as per him whatever he said on status update.
:unsure:The question is why would a fake friend come to Anna and stay the night? It sounds strange, no I have no reason to come to Anna. Well, it would be logical that they would talk by text or call each other when Anna is at work to talk about what happened during their shower confrontation. And he would invite himself to Anna's to better explain the situation in the shower and he would take the wine with him.Then why would David go on a night trip? It sounds more logical that David is flying to the meeting in order to save his father's company.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:The question is why would a fake friend come to Anna and stay the night? It sounds strange, no I have no reason to come to Anna. Well, it would be logical that they would talk by text or call each other when Anna is at work to talk about what happened during their shower confrontation. And he would invite himself to Anna's to better explain the situation in the shower and he would take the wine with himThen why would David go on a night trip? It sounds more logical that David is flying to the meeting in order to save his father's company.
David trust that's what he'll break if Chris arrive ... waiting to see what excuse he'll make. That shower talk can go via texts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think Leonard is going to spill the beans in the future about the Alexia situation after Anna has crossed the line.
Yes offcourse for faithful path..but for corrupt path...who will tell David that Ana is cheating on him.... that'll be interesting. I don't think David will be cuckold...so some friend of him will tell him out of jealousy that's what I am thinking. Ana if he found someone else romantically which is least possible then she might confront him. Mostly someone will snitch about it rather David finding it out himself.

• Thinking Face

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yes offcourse for faithful path..but for corrupt path...who will tell David that Ana is cheating on him.... that'll be interesting. I don't think David will be cuckold...so some friend of him will tell him out of jealousy that's what I am thinking. Ana if he found someone else romantically which is least possible then she might confront him. Mostly someone will snitch about it rather David finding it out himself.
yea I agree. But I really think in the corrupt its going to be Leonard because either Anna was said something that will upset him or he will get tired of Chris and Robinson benefitting he'll get jealous and tell.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Don't think direct sex yet. Pussy eating or fingering has to happen before the sex. When that happens her walls will be completely down. Handjob to sex seems like a huge jump.
Nope if Chris will get time with Ana alone just in case, he'll not stop with just licking. That's AWAM way. To show 1 tease per update.

• Thinking Face

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Both rob and Chris event cannot happen simultaneously. Either you can have Anna meet rob and there’ll be tease or there’ll b Chris meddling in it so that Anna doesn’t meet rob alone or not at all.

• Thinking Face

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Also someone shaped up a scenario where Chris manages to stay in guest house again and call for Anna after David leaves or sleep.
That looks far fetched for this update but it’ll b sexy as fuck if it happens.

Reactions: @alvin

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Both rob and Chris event cannot happen simultaneously. Either you can have Anna meet rob and there’ll be tease or there’ll b Chris meddling in it so that Anna doesn’t meet rob alone or not at all.
:unsure:I also think that Chris will not be in this update in character form. He will text Anna or call her. Because that would be favoring one and the same character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atlas114

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ummm it depends how the story develop with Ana and other characters....The one who just want to have Ana just for a night will not spill the beans..the one who is obsessed with her and want her only for himself forever / wanted her romantically might. Someone like Grant. But idk how the story will be build... it's too soon to comment on that.

I just know that MP said David will not get cuckolded...so he'll not find it out himself for sure. Kendra via someone is my guess as per the way story is going on and the way she's collecting evidence.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
:unsure:I also think that Chris will not be in this update in character form. He will text Anna or call her. Because that would be favoring one and the same character.
Could be. Maybe Anna and Chris are texting or calling while masturbating together over the phone. Which hasn't happened yet. Palmer didn't say how Chris will appear, only that he will feature in a bigger scene. So he could also meet up with Anna and get some sort of action. I highly doubt we will see Anna having sex until another 2, maybe 3 updates. Maybe look for the update to be called V0.8 when it happens... as this will be V0.72

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
MP is clever in providing sneak peeks..We didn't got sneak peek of Ana and Chris in shower last time else we would have got the hint where Chris might get Ana....This time we didnt got Sneek peek of Ana with Marvin, Rob and Chris offcourse...So beisde Hank and Jake, I think the main tease will be with Marvin, Rob and Chris...idk how it will happen or where...but I am hoping it's gonna be some kind of scene with these guys.

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Poor Anna did not got a chance to get off. Chris being the chivalrous bastard will return the favour. But I agree with you on this, it’ll become too monotonous for only character getting the lead and rest of them looking like sitting ducks. Hopefully will see someone else helping her. Probably rob or the legendary Marvin.

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
MP is clever in providing sneak peeks..We didn't got sneak peek of Ana and Chris in shower last time else we would have got the hint where Chris might get Ana....This time we didnt got Sneek peek of Ana with Marvin, Rob and Chris offcourse...So beisde Hank and Jake, I think the main tease will be with Marvin, Rob and Chris...idk how it will happen or where...but I am hoping it's gonna be some kind of scene with these guys.
MPs choices of sneak peeks is directly opposite to his writing skills. I understand you don’t want to share the plot or give too much info or raise expectations. But it’s always a good strategy to give hints of what kind of tease to expect from the update.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes