3.80 star(s) 109 Votes
Feb 11, 2024
Status update:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on v0.7.2. I'm working on it nearly daily, time permitting. The artist is steadily working on renders.

As for timing, I don't have a release date for you. Right now I estimate that the renders are about 80% done, the writing is about 60% done, and the programming is at around 25% done.

For this update I've added 1) character pages that give history on all the characters, 2) a gallery, 3) a shortcut to the most recent update, 4) and I've done some tweaking to the stats so that the paths can be more clear and seamless. I'm going to urge everyone "replay" it so that you can take advantage of all of the latest updates, as your saves will pretty much be obsolete. But as I mentioned above, I've done a shortcut to the latest update, so it won't take you long to get your saves to how you want them.

As for expectations, I won't go into too many details, but this update will be heavy with Anna content as she goes about her day in the office. We'll see some interactions between David and Anna at home. We'll also see what Anna's up to Tuesday night.

As for the antagonists, this next update will have some Jake, Hank, Marvin, Robinson and Kendra content. And of course, Chris will worm his way into the picture. For those who reject Chris, this update may again fall short for you, so you may consider waiting until the following update. I promise he's not the only character that can win, but you have to keep in mind that he's the person who has invested the most time into Anna and has penetrated her defenses through the friend zone, along with having access to her through David. Naturally, he's the antagonist who has gotten the most opportunity to date.

Anyways, just wanted to give an update. As usual, thank you for your patience. This isn't a full time job for me, and I - along with the artist - put in a lot of effort into making this story special for you (hopefully); therefore, development isn't a speedy process, relatively speaking, especially since the story is becoming more path driven as we move forward.

Generally speaking, I want the reader to have three experiences depending on choices: 1) A marriage that has a chance to succeed, with a wife who fights to remain faithful, 2) A marriage on unsteady ground, leaving the wife confused and vulnerable to other men, or 3) A marriage on the rocks, which has the wife scorned and angry. There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her.

All that to say, I'm trying to craft all of these factors into a making it a enjoyable experience for you, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me.

Have a great weekend!

afterlife25

Oct 31, 2019
Status update:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on v0.7.2. I'm working on it nearly daily, time permitting. The artist is steadily working on renders.

As for timing, I don't have a release date for you. Right now I estimate that the renders are about 80% done, the writing is about 60% done, and the programming is at around 25% done.

For this update I've added 1) character pages that give history on all the characters, 2) a gallery, 3) a shortcut to the most recent update, 4) and I've done some tweaking to the stats so that the paths can be more clear and seamless. I'm going to urge everyone "replay" it so that you can take advantage of all of the latest updates, as your saves will pretty much be obsolete. But as I mentioned above, I've done a shortcut to the latest update, so it won't take you long to get your saves to how you want them.

As for expectations, I won't go into too many details, but this update will be heavy with Anna content as she goes about her day in the office. We'll see some interactions between David and Anna at home. We'll also see what Anna's up to Tuesday night.

As for the antagonists, this next update will have some Jake, Hank, Marvin, Robinson and Kendra content. And of course, Chris will worm his way into the picture. For those who reject Chris, this update may again fall short for you, so you may consider waiting until the following update. I promise he's not the only character that can win, but you have to keep in mind that he's the person who has invested the most time into Anna and has penetrated her defenses through the friend zone, along with having access to her through David. Naturally, he's the antagonist who has gotten the most opportunity to date.

Anyways, just wanted to give an update. As usual, thank you for your patience. This isn't a full time job for me, and I - along with the artist - put in a lot of effort into making this story special for you (hopefully); therefore, development isn't a speedy process, relatively speaking, especially since the story is becoming more path driven as we move forward.

Generally speaking, I want the reader to have three experiences depending on choices: 1) A marriage that has a chance to succeed, with a wife who fights to remain faithful, 2) A marriage on unsteady ground, leaving the wife confused and vulnerable to other men, or 3) A marriage on the rocks, which has the wife scorned and angry. There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her.

All that to say, I'm trying to craft all of these factors into a making it a enjoyable experience for you, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me.

Have a great weekend!

Excited to see what Chris gonna do next. :devilish:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Excited to see what Chris gonna do next. :devilish:
I am thinking more on this part
"
As for the antagonists, this next update will have some Jake, Hank, Marvin, Robinson and Kendra content. And of course, Chris will worm his way into the picture. For those who reject Chris, this update may again fall short for you, so you may consider waiting until the following update. I promise he's not the only character that can win, but you have to keep in mind that he's the person who has invested the most time into Anna and has penetrated her defenses through the friend zone, along with having access to her through David. Naturally, he's the antagonist who has gotten the most opportunity to date."

So Chris will have the main scene again?? Lol offcourse others will also have tease but Chris again huh... that's a surprise...I was hoping for Marvin sad..Chris might be the first to touch her pussy then

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr palmer could have use any other word other than penetration in the sentence "penetrated her defenses". Also he said anna is not going to have sex with everyone in the next update before. Are we going to have our first sex scene?
I think there will definitely be some kind of penetration because it's Chris. If not sex , then fingering or licking or something.. but yea Chris, second scene I think he'll go for it because There's no point to extend the tease upto sex in 3 phases with same character. If it would have been some other character then I would have guessed no sex...but with Chris, it's going to be sex(I hope not mobile sex lol)

Last edited:

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
I think is most likely to be realesed early October, i d be sorprised if the update is realesed at the end of september, it will be really bad if the update is realesed mid october

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think there will definitely be some kind of penetration because it's Chris. If not sex , then fingering or licking or something.. but yea Chris, second scene I think he'll go for it because There's no point to extend the tease upto sex in 3 phases with same character. If it would have been some other character then I would have guessed no sex...but with Chris, it's going to be sex(I hope not mobile sex lol)
:unsure:I wouldn't be excited about Chris sneaking in, it's unclear what the creator has in mind. It could mean he'll show up in some form, like texting Anna or calling? but whether it'll be physical, hard to say.:unsure:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I wouldn't be excited about Chris sneaking in, it's unclear what the creator has in mind. It could mean he'll show up in some form, like texting Anna or calling? but whether it'll be physical, hard to say.:unsure:
I think Ana's mom in house mean David might be leaving for an overnight trip...maybe after Ana David discussion... that's when it will happen. David staying in house, I think then it'll happen via video call or texting..if David is out of house then it will be physical...not sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
So Chris will have the main scene again?? Lol offcourse others will also have tease but Chris again huh... that's a surprise...I was hoping for Marvin sad..Chris might be the first to touch her pussy then
It seems like this episode will have many smaller scenes of various characters with Anna. Chris will likely text Anna at work then meet her later. She already has lingerie shopping after work with Jake. So will Chris be at her house again for the night? Or could he be the one that is having lunch with Anna - not Kendra? I do expect Marvin and Hank to get a few gropes at the office on Anna. Robinson is harder to figure out where he will be. Looks like a very action packed morning, day and night for Anna. Yes, I think many of us are wanting the Marvinator to have his turn haha.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not sure. But yea we might see her modeling 2/3 pairs. Then we might get option to remain Ana decent or naughty.
(y)There are three types of underwear on the hanger that Jacke is holding. You can assume that they are arranged from 1. Most slutty 2. Average slutty 3. Nun, old granny

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes