robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
We are waiting for his return!:coffee:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chris sees her in a bar and approaches her. Anna hired her to pretend to be her so she goes to her hotel room with Chris making him think he's Anna, she teases him relentlessly till he can't take it anymore. he jumps on him and tears off his dress and finds his cock is bigger than his. he can't help himself, gets on his knees and blows him, then puts his ass in the air and he fucks him like the simp bitch he is. he videotapes it and sends it to Anna. Anna then shows it to David and they laugh their asses off. Chris now has the man of his dreams and no longer tries to get into Anna's pants. after a couple weeks, Chris tells him that he is madly in love with him. Trannie gets bored with Chris and dumps him. then he jumps off a bridge and his story is done. this would be my version of the story regarding Chris #DEATHTORCHRIS

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Chris sees her in a bar and approaches her. Anna hired her to pretend to be her so she goes to her hotel room with Chris making him think he's Anna, she teases him relentlessly till he can't take it anymore. he jumps on him and tears off his dress and finds his cock is bigger than his. he can't help himself, gets on his knees and blows him, then puts his ass in the air and he fucks him like the simp bitch he is. he videotapes it and sends it to Anna. Anna then shows it to David and they laugh their asses off. Chris now has the man of his dreams and no longer tries to get into Anna's pants. after a couple weeks, Chris tells him that he is madly in love with him. Trannie gets bored with Chris and dumps him. then he jumps off a bridge and his story is done. this would be my version of the story regarding Chris #DEATHTORCHRIS
o_O No i em out of this///

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes