Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Tried it for the first time. Brilliant. Nothing to pick on. I like this semi realistic approach. In my head Anna is gonna end up with Malvin, Leo and Hank. Charlie and Jake are gonna be blueballed to hell (cuz they're so obvious and bland) and David won't get any but will end up with the psycho. Oh and at the very least Anna is gonna get pregnant once more. She's basically asking for it. Happy end for everyone

Last edited:

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
Tried it for the first time. Brilliant. Nothing to pick on. I like this semi realistic approach. In my head Anna is gonna end up with Malvin, Leo and Hank. Charlie and Jake are gonna be blueballed to hell (cuz they're so obvious and bland) and David won't get any but will end up with the psycho. Oh and at the very least Anna is gonna get pregnant once more. She's basically asking for it. Happy end for everyone
Disagree, I think Chris is gonna get Anna pregnant, :love: (y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sigh. Women don't get pregnant if they are not ovulating, and ovulation halts due to the release of hormones while breastfeeding. Until Anna stops breastfeeding and halts her lactation she isn't getting pregnant by anybody. Some women can continue to lactate for months after they stop breastfeeding, and if Anna's hormone levels are as out of which as everybody seems to think the chances of her suffering from this are abnormally high. There is going to have to be a significant time jump before anybody slips one past the goalie.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, considering how early it is to even get to the point where she could be impregnated, it might be possible. Tons of women have kids yearly. At any point magic of narration can do wonders so it's just a nitpick in these games where every women is a lesbian, every guy is a pervert with horse cock that wants to bang every female that moves, including their family members. Unlikely pregnancy like a year after birth seems plausible enough for me.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes